Steph Curry says moon landing is a hoax

Blackout

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Yeah, I know Calloway's work. It's interesting but doesnt match up with biblical history, in terms of blacks being the original native americans, so I do take most of it with a grain of salt. 

When I do my history checking, especially with the history of human population and migration, I use the table of nations found in Genesis. Also, anything involving Greek reign (Alexander the Greek) you'll find that in the apocrypha. 

There are some vids from Calloway that I think is fantastic work, I just disagree with his native american ideology. 

so, you take the bible simply for historic hints ? or spiritual truth? as of 2 years ago, i'm on the- theres no christian god.. but I think the bible was written to communicate hidden history/truth, while letting others think something else is to be believed.

58 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

so, you take the bible simply for historic hints ? or spiritual truth? as of 2 years ago, i'm on the- theres no christian god.. but I think the bible was written to communicate hidden history/truth, while letting others think something else is to be believed.

For both. I used to also believe that the god that Christians believed in wasnt real, and to a degree thats true since alot of the worship is of the image portrayed of Christ as well as the wooden cross. 

I, like many used to criticize and doubt the bible and God based on what I seen in the church. That has proven to be incorrect. Reading the book will prove that what you see in church is something of a different nature. 

Here's a basic example. You know how churches are always on top of attendees issuing their tithing? There are two fundamental problems with this. #1. It's a Mosaic law found in the old testament, but #2. and more specifically, the tithing went to (ONLY TO) the levite priests since they werent allocated any land in Israel after God allowed the Hebrews to defeat the Canaanites who were in the land at that time after Israels 40 years in the wilderness (desert). 

In otherwords, if you are paying your tithes to anyone other then the Levite priests, who decended from Moses brother Aaron, you are being duped for your money. Also, if you're paying tithes to someone, yet dont live in the land, you are being duped. 

So, the bible clear explains things, but folks dont read, so this is why and how Churches can be littered throughout numerous communities, establish false teachings and the people dont know it, because they dont follow up behind their pastor by reading the book themselves. 

Then we have skeptics like myself, that never read (at that time) but knew that something was wrong with what I was seeing in Church, but instead of issuing my indictment on the folks running the false church and perverting the word, I wrongfully took their actions as a direct reflection of God, someone I knew nothing about because at that time I never took the time to read myself. 

Also, it's not solely a front to back type read, it's more of a study along with coming to an understanding that there is a spiritual aspect to things that you simply cant explain with our physical perception. 

I can give you a couple more examples of things that happened that sounds ridiculous, but then if you compare it to certain things we see today It actually proves that the writings of almost 4,000 years ago...is 100% on point. Let me know if you want me explain those. Maybe in a PM since I dont want mods to consider this religious talk and lock the thread. 

My bad for taking long to respond, I had to attend to my little one. 

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

For both. I used to also believe that the god that Christians believed in wasnt real, and to a degree thats true since alot of the worship is of the image portrayed of Christ as well as the wooden cross. 

I, like many used to criticize and doubt the bible and God based on what I seen in the church. That has proven to be incorrect. Reading the book will prove that what you see in church is something of a different nature. 

Here's a basic example. You know how churches are always on top of attendees issuing their tithing? There are two fundamental problems with this. #1. It's a Mosaic law found in the old testament, but #2. and more specifically, the tithing went to (ONLY TO) the levite priests since they werent allocated any land in Israel after God allowed the Hebrews to defeat the Canaanites who were in the land at that time after Israels 40 years in the wilderness (desert). 

In otherwords, if you are paying your tithes to anyone other then the Levite priests, who decended from Moses brother Aaron, you are being duped for your money. Also, if you're paying tithes to someone, yet dont live in the land, you are being duped. 

So, the bible clear explains things, but folks dont read, so this is why and how Churches can be littered throughout numerous communities, establish false teachings and the people dont know it, because they dont follow up behind their pastor by reading the book themselves. 

Then we have skeptics like myself, that never read (at that time) but knew that something was wrong with what I was seeing in Church, but instead of issuing my indictment on the folks running the false church and perverting the word, I wrongfully took their actions as a direct reflection of God, someone I knew nothing about because at that time I never took the time to read myself. 

Also, it's not a front to back type read, it's more of a study along with coming to an understanding that there is a spiritual aspect to things that you simply cant explain with our physical perception. 

I can give you a couple more examples of things that happened that sounds ridiculous, but then if you compare it to certain things we see today It actually proves that the writings of almost 4,000 years ago...is 100% on point. Let me know if you want me explain those. Maybe in a PM since I dont want mods to consider this religious talk and lock the thread. 

My bad for taking long to respond, I had to attend to my little one. 

wasnt an expected obligation for you here, thanks

• Upvote 1

Curry doesn't even care either way. Even if he has an actual  opinion in his mind, that's not what's happening  here. If he's  on video saying it, it's because  he was told to. If it's in print ,it's  all made up and he was told to play along. Thats what's in their contracts. That's why they get paid millions, to be in the public eye.

It's just something to cause what you are doing now. Gossiping about lots of nothing.

Also, anyone else notice that San Francisco and California in general  has one of the Largest Asian populations in the country...and it's two biggest stars are Rice and Curry. Nope, it's  all just a coincidence  to you.. you're being mocked, right in front of your face.

We are to believe that we went to the moon in 1969 with a Lunar Lander that looks like my nephew's science project, 

apollo-11-aldrin-and-the-lunar-module-na

But cannot go to the moon with 2019 tech....

lhf800.jpg

Because they mistakenly destroyed that 1969 tech and it's "incredibly difficult to reconstruct it again". 

The only thing they sent to the moon are folks imagination. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

What about communication back then? 

They were allegedly able to talk to the astronauts back in 1969 when phones looked like this...

il_794xN.897832249_f70k.jpg

Yet for some reason it seems like every piece of technology has evolved EXCEPT the tech required to go back to the moon. 

We've seen the invention of the internet which is currently on it's 5th generation, and our phones in 2019 looks like this...

HuaeweiP30Pro-4-920x613.jpg

However, since we mistakenly destroyed that 1969 tech we will not be able to go back to the moon. Enjoy your smartphones though. 

The only thing they sent to the moon are folks imagination. 

The moon landing story is worse than evolution. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Hirohito taking credit for calling the attack was a meaningless statement, eh?

What you can't  seem to get is.. all your doing is quoting propaganda  that's handed to you by media run by govt..

You are only believing  what you are told.

You can't  actually  say you know it to be true. 

They do just enough to scare the crap out of people, keep them in fear..a little population control. Make people think it's  country  vs country. 

What you can't  seem to get is.. all your doing is quoting propaganda  that's handed to you by media run by govt..
You are only believing  what you are told.
You can't  actually  say you know it to be true. 
They do just enough to scare the crap out of people, keep them in fear..a little population control. Make people think it's  country  vs country. 

I get it man. I read 1984 also.

Some conspiracies are true. Some make no sense and are proven false by intelligent citizens, not government. And people who come up with those conspiracy theories aren’t killed off by those governments you claim are pulling all those strings.

On 7/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, Hackenberg said:

Also, anyone else notice that San Francisco and California in general  has one of the Largest Asian populations in the country...and it's two biggest stars are Rice and Curry. Nope, it's  all just a coincidence

This.

This right here.

This is proof positive that the moon landing is fake.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I get it man. I read 1984 also.

Some conspiracies are true. Some make no sense and are proven false by intelligent citizens, not government. And people who come up with those conspiracy theories aren’t killed off by those governments you claim are pulling all those strings.

Your statement  is nothing more than theory in itself. You can't prove me wrong. You read 1984 but can't take take a  Hint.  

1984 is obviously  not fiction. It was the truth being told in advance.  It tells you exactly what's  happening  now. Censorship...people caring more  about the big game then how govt. Runs their lives. 

Arguing over stupid sh*t like the shape  of the earth., what movie is better etc.

These things are proof  that America is so dumb and media can lie to them and they'll never know  the difference.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why would I want to stop you? You’re posting gems.

See? You know you cant. So you have to resort  to deflection. 

Anything you have  not been directly involved in. You can not prove. Believing  what others tell you, does not qualify  as proof. My posts are gems because  they represent  the ability  to think for oneself. 

You can not prove Curry believes what he said..or even if he actually  said it, if it's not on video. This an example  of the matrix. A fabricated reality. 

Lakers have already won next years final.

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Your statement  is nothing more than theory in itself. You can't prove me wrong. You read 1984 but can't take take a  Hint.  

1984 is obviously  not fiction. It was the truth being told in advance.  It tells you exactly what's  happening  now. Censorship...people caring more  about the big game then how govt. Runs their lives. 

Arguing over stupid sh*t like the shape  of the earth., what movie is better etc.

These things are proof  that America is so dumb and media can lie to them and they'll never know  the difference. 

I'm with you, bro. I don't even know what "1984" is about because I don't read. That way, I can't be influenced by their lies and poopaganda.

That's why my hero is Philip J. Fry. No Big Brain is gonna manipulate me.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, Hackenberg said:

Also, anyone else notice that San Francisco and California in general  has one of the Largest Asian populations in the country...and it's two biggest stars are Rice and Curry. Nope, it's  all just a coincidence  to you.. you're being mocked, right in front of your face.

blow your mind wow GIF by Product Hunt

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The moon landing was definitely faked. Pearl Harbor was an inside job. The earth is round, though. Let's not clown ourselves.

And let's real here. You're not actually a real person. You're an advanced AI program drummed up by Big Alcohol to drive us all straight to the bottle.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm with you, bro. I don't even know what "1984" is about because I don't read. That way, I can't be influenced by their lies and poopaganda.

I assume you're being sarcastic. But the fact is, it's  easier to brainwash someone who reads then someone who doesnt. TV was invented so when reading became  less and less, a new tool of influence covered that. English was a language invented to dumb people down. 

Spelling= to cast a spell. 

45 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I had to look up Fry. I've only watched a few times. I usually  check out Archer, Southpark or robot chicken 

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

I had to look Fry. I'e only watched a few times. I usually  check out Archer, Southpark or robot chicken 

You like some of the same shows I do. That is cool, and totally not disconcerting to me in any way shape or form.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/12/2018 at 2:30 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I love when these idiots say "Moon Landing" as a singular.  Did they fake all 6 landings?  Did they fake Apollo 13?  Do they realize that covering up something like this would actually cost more than it would to actually land on the Moon?

Idiots.

In a world where whistleblowers are celebrated by the press and lauded with lucrative book deals, awards, etc., a conspiracy of this size would immediately collapse under its own weight. If a NASA scientist blew the cover off this "hoax," he'd be an instant millionaire on the movie rights alone. 

This goes for any conspiracy that would take >1000 people (probably even less) to perpetrate, including "rigging" NFL games.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, jgb said:

In a world where whistleblowers are celebrated by the press and lauded with lucrative book deals, awards, etc., a conspiracy of this size would immediately collapse under its own weight. If a NASA scientist blew the cover off this "hoax," he'd be an instant millionaire on the movie rights alone. 

This goes for any conspiracy that would take >1000 people (probably even less) to perpetrate, including "rigging" NFL games.

you really have no idea how the real world works. Media and propaganda can create a whistle  blower scenario and write a story around it. Plenty have blown a whistle. But guess what.. the general reaction is like the one here. No, I dont' mean someone from nasa. None of the scientists there need to know sh*t. They just apply the science they know. They see a rocket go into the sky, that's all they know. You know plenty of things at your work.that are wrong or bad, but you don't say anything because  you'll get fired. Amplify that 1000 times for big money. Lol if you try to go rogue. You'll be a coke addicted, thief, bank robbing,  cross dresser in the media ,when you wake up in the morning. 

There's  plenty of books about how sports is staged. You've never bothered to look.

The fact your throwing around the word "conspiracy,"  like a bad cuss word is because  you were trained to do so. Youre just giving a conditioned response. You arent thinking for yourself.

Govt has thousands of employees and I'm assuming you think and know that's dishonest and corrupt..and they basically  show you to your face that they are and you do nothing. Nasa is directly  run by govt... things that are honest, don't need top secret classifications 

If they can do that with govt... paying some dumb  jocks a million bucks to do as told, is easy as a microwave dinner. Who said thousands need to know? Only the coaches and refs need to know. Everyone else knows they follow the play as called. A few players definitely  know. There's absolutely no questioning that. It's' obvious  that the longer lasting QBS know. 3 year players don't  need to know.

You can't  remotely compare your understanding  of logic and your simple life and friends and how you act and react...to how billion dollar govt run industries operate.  The less so called morals you have, the more money you'll make.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

you really have no idea how the real world works. Media and propaganda can create a whistle  blower scenario and write a story around it. Plenty have blown a whistle. But guess what.. the general reaction is like the one here. No, I dont' mean someone from nasa. None of the scientists there need to know sh*t. They just apply the science they know. They see a rocket go into the sky, that's all they know. You know plenty of things at your work.that are wrong or bad, but you don't say anything because  you'll get fired. Amplify that 1000 times for big money. Lol if you try to go rogue. You'll be a coke addicted, thief, bank robbing,  cross dresser in the media ,when you wake up in the morning. 

There's  plenty of books about how sports is staged. You've never bothered to look.

The fact your throwing around the word "conspiracy,"  like a bad cuss word is because  you were trained to do so. Youre just giving a conditioned response. You arent thinking for yourself.

Govt has thousands of employees and I'm assuming you think and know that's dishonest and corrupt..and they basically  show you to your face that they are and you do nothing. Nasa is directly  run by govt... things that are honest, don't need top secret classifications 

If they can do that with govt... paying some dumb  jocks a million bucks to do as told, is easy as a microwave dinner. Who said thousands need to know? Only the coaches and refs need to know. Everyone else knows they follow the play as called. A few players definitely  know. There's absolutely no questioning that. It's' obvious  that the longer lasting QBS know. 3 year players don't  need to know.

You can't  remotely compare your understanding  of logic and your simple life and friends and how you act and react...to how billion dollar govt run industries operate.  The less so called morals you have, the more money you'll make.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Or I could result to ad hominems, if you prefer.

there is no chance to silence a conspiracy that requires the silence of 1,000 people. Literally, statistically impossible.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Of course. Youre afraid to have your reality shaken. You choose to remain ignorant.= you just answered your own question on how it's' able to be done.

You lacking a sense of humor is definitely not a conspiracy. 

But nevertheless, now realizing this fact, I edited my post.

Just now, jgb said:

You lacking a sense of humor is definitely not a conspiracy. 

Did you read it or not? My sense of humor is quite well intact and extensive. Especially  since I don't  let pc culture  dictate to me what I should think and say.   

Just read it bro. It won't  bite you. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Did you read it or not? My sense of humor is quite well intact and extensive. Especially  since I don't  let pc culture  dictate to me what I should think and say.   

Just read it bro. It won't  bite you. 

I found it humorous and sad at the same time. So at least your views impacted someone today. Nice work.

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Villain, I love ya, but that plane is a Lockheed SR71 blackbird.  They are from the early 1960's.  

Everyone knows if humanity were capable of going to the moon, the French would've beat everyone there.

image.png.37df1f4dcbffe75324e923342393ae9e.png