Jamal Adams named Defensive MVP of Pro Bowl

jetstream23

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, LES said:

Box ? safety

Love the idea that this is insulting or says he sucks. 

Did your head explode when he was praised before the pro bowl, all during the pro bowl and after the pro bowl for his play, his leadership and for being the face of the Jets?

5 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Winners.  How come every time there's a perp walk, someone being sought by police or apprehended for a heinous crime, they are either wearing a Yankee hat or jersey.  Yeah "Winners". all of them.

Or, people getting banned from websites for showing their ignorance.

5 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Winners.  How come every time there's a perp walk, someone being sought by police or apprehended for a heinous crime, they are either wearing a Yankee hat or jersey.  Yeah "Winners". all of them.

So this is what it's come to for Mets fans?  Putting down the successful franchise in town by associating them with criminals?

I would expect that after 57 years of futility you'd run out of put-down material, but this is weak even by Mets standards.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I really enjoy how you respond to posts on this message board. For some reason I hear William Shatner’s voice narrating your posts. Please keep doing this even if it’s only to entertain a simpleton like myself. Thank you

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

So this is what it's come to for Mets fans?  Putting down the successful franchise in town by associating them with criminals?

I would expect that after 57 years of futility you'd run out of put-down material, but this is weak even by Mets standards.

SAR I

You started it.  I simply stated that I preferred the Mets and the National league, and that the Yankees were not for everybody. I didn't want to go there as I like you and your posts. But... As far as put down material we'll never run out of material. There's too much out there.  They're the gift that keeps on giving.

Sorry. But I wouldn't trade places with you for 30 Championships.  At least we get to watch real baseball, played in real stadiums. If I liked to watch paint dry, I would have become a painter, not a baseball fan.   If I had to listen to Suzyn Waldman and John Sterling for even one half of one season, I would shoot my head off.  The Yankees aren't for everyone.

You wouldn’t trade your two for 30??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Nope.  1969 and 1986 were "magical"  Magical for the Yankees was a long, long, long time ago.  You as a Yankee fan wouldn't understand, and  I don't expect you to.

Ha!!!!!!! You’re magical was actually “miracles”.

Magical was the 90’s dynasty. MagicaL was beating and shutting up every Met fan in NYC in 2000. You wouldn’t understand that!

20 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Ha!!!!!!! You’re magical was actually “miracles”.

Magical was the 90’s dynasty. MagicaL was beating and shutting up every Met fan in NYC in 2000. You wouldn’t understand that!

Your slip is starting to show.  Yankee fans are the second most hated fans on the planet, maybe behind the Patriocheats fans. Why do  you think that is?  Magical isn't also rooting for "The Best Team Money Can Buy:

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Love the idea that this is insulting or says he sucks. 

Did your head explode when he was praised before the pro bowl, all during the pro bowl and after the pro bowl for his play, his leadership and for being the face of the Jets?

Seriously or are you joshing ?

Your slip is starting to show.  Yankee fans are the second most hated fans on the planet, maybe behind the Patriocheats fans. Why do  you think that is?  Magical isn't also rooting for "The Best Team Money Can Buy:

I was born a Yankee fan. I am very fortunate and blessed.

Boston has the highest payroll. As you very well know, not spending money doesn’t really work well.

This is the issue with many Met fans. “Logic”

I hate the Pats and wish them harm. However I don’t discredit their accomplishments. Cheating or not they are a dynasty. Don’t even care about their fans. Lucky them to have a great team to root for.

Met fans over and over try and discredit the Yankees history and success. It’s very ignorant IMO.

6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I hate the Pats and wish them harm. However I don’t discredit their accomplishments. Cheating or not they are a dynasty. Don’t even care about their fans. Lucky them to have a great team to root for.

Met fans over and over try and discredit the Yankees history and success. It’s very ignorant IMO.

Who did the discrediting here today?  Met's fan?  I think not, definitely not me.  I didn't fire the first shot.  I personally could not care less about the Yankees and actually liked some of their players.  Roy White was one.  Bobby Murcer was another.  Ron Guidry was a third. Ron Blomberg, Graig Nettles, Mel Stottlemeyer were others.  On this current Yankee team I don't have a problem with Aaron Judge, or Mike Stanton.  The point of derision for me is the "Superior" Yankee fan who acts like they invented baseball and spends more time hating on the Mets than rooting for his own team.   Most of these blowhards generally know nothing about baseball, one I had an argument with didn't even know who your second baseman was.  That's my issue.  Period.

Who did the discrediting here today?  Met's fan?  I think not, definitely not me.  I didn't fire the first shot.  I personally could not care less about the Yankees and actually liked some of their players.  Roy White was one.  Bobby Murcer was another.  Ron Guidry was a third. Ron Blomberg, Graig Nettles, Mel Stottlemeyer were others.  On this current Yankee team I don't have a problem with Aaron Judge, or Mike Stanton.  The point of derision for me is the "Superior" Yankee fan who acts like they invented baseball and spends more time hating on the Mets than rooting for his own team.   Most of these blowhards generally know nothing about baseball, one I had an argument with didn't even know who your second baseman was.  That's my issue.  Period.

Period

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

No one is putting down the Yankees

Just some of their arrogant fans who actually believe theyre better than others for rooting for a team

11 hours ago, prime21 said:

Actually I dont hate the Yankees.  I dont discredit what they've accomplished.  I do know how they've gone about business and when you talk about those reasons too many Yankee fans get defensive and go off on a its just Mets fans....no, its just the way it is

On 1/28/2019 at 9:45 PM, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I have numerous friends that are Yankee fans and I hate them all.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:23 PM, prime21 said:

I was born a Yankee fan. I am very fortunate and blessed.

BORN a Yankee fan?  That's crazy man!  And all this time I thought being a fan of a team is a choice.  Boy was I wrong!

Got a scientific journal that contains this important information?  Which chromosome is the "fan gene" in?

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

BORN a Yankee fan?  That's crazy man!  And all this time I thought being a fan of a team is a choice.  Boy was I wrong!

Got a scientific journal that contains this important information?  Which chromosome is the "fan gene" in?

I was born, mom was overjoyed, Doc slapped my butt, I cried, my dad said, "You are a Yankee, stop crying"

Could have been worse.  My dad could have said " You are a Met, get used to the crying"

15 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Apparently in this case, the self-entitled one that makes you think you are better than other people based on what team you chose to root for.

"Better", I think not.  If you grow up in a sports family, they kind of have a hand in determining your pleasure and pain in your sports world.  My family were Yankee fans so as a sports fan and Yankee fan I am very fortunate to root for a team that has won many times.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, my family is pure Jets and Knicks fans.  So there is pain all around me despite Yankee success.

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I bet Jamal Adams was born a Yankee fan. His personality profile fits it perfectly. 

8 minutes ago, prime21 said:

"Better", I think not.  If you grow up in a sports family, they kind of have a hand in determining your pleasure and pain in your sports world.  My family were Yankee fans so as a sports fan and Yankee fan I am very fortunate to root for a team that has won many times.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, my family is pure Jets and Knicks fans.  So there is pain all around me despite Yankee success.

I am sorry that your family was so oppressive that you felt forced into a fandom. 

Archived