Jamal Adams named Defensive MVP of Pro Bowl

jetstream23

22 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Still cool that he won it. I’m not going to be smug about it or take it as an opportunity to bash our best player. 

Tiresome.

It was irrelevant, not cool.  It wasn't anywhere near as competitive as a preseason game.  

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Take a look at this:

Grumpy pants McGee over here.  They weren't crushing each other or slamming anyone to the ground, but the routes were real and they were having fun, but still trying to win. Think two hand touch when we were kids (I'm not sure how old you are of course). We weren't hurting anyone but we were still playing football. 

The Adams INT was the most heated moment of the game. They were trying to "get him" for the sack where Garret got angry thinking it was an illegal blitz. He threw the challenge flag for Petes sake.  then he followed it with a fake punt and a trick play right at Adams.  Watch that part of the game again if you can. Garret was pissed and then was screaming " YEAH!"  when the fake worked. It wasn't;t coincidence that it went right to the guy Jamal was covering. 

Just because they weren't tackling doesn't mean it wasn't a real football game. It was just light hearted and loose.  

Jeesh. Anything to take something positive away man. Especially because it was Jamal Adams. 

Twelve O'clock Midnight on an Off-season Sunday night at the end of January.  Twelve people on the board, or less.  And here we are going back and forth about the veracity of an interception, and validity of an MVP award for our best defensive player, in an end of the season exhibition.  If only our team had this much passion on a year to year basis, we'd never miss the playoffs, and the Patriocheats would be an after-thought.  Only if.

8 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Twelve O'clock Midnight on an Off-season Sunday night at the end of January.  Twelve people on the board, or less.  And here we are going back and forth about the veracity of an interception, and validity of an MVP award for our best defensive player, in an end of the season exhibition.  If only our team had this much passion on a year to year basis, we'd never miss the playoffs, and the Patriocheats would be an after-thought.  Only if.

The pro bowl was today so, it's not that weird.... is it?  ? 

3 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

This doesn't surprise me. He's one of the very best up and coming players in the league. So happy he slid to the Jets and Mac wasn't dumb enough to pass.

Actually Mac should of drafted Mahomes in that 6th spot so he kinda blew it but Adams is a good consolation prize. 

Lmaoo Jamel haters are having a rough year . 

Last year it was was he will never be a elite safety .  This year they downplay all accolades he getting for being a Elite safety. 

Mean while the studs like Jordan willis who @T0mShane was hyping up in preseason put up big whopping 1 sack this year . But he athletic right . Gotta love that eye for talent 

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Still cool that he won it. I’m not going to be smug about it or take it as an opportunity to bash our best player. 

Tiresome.

Adams is our best player? ? ? ? ? ? ? wow we really really really really SUCK

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Did you watch any of it?  I tuned in during the 4th quarter and the game seemed like a total joke.  There were defensive players playing offense.

The Senior Bowl workouts were 1000 times more intense and competitive than this horsesheet. I saw a couple highlights and had a few laughs. I’ve never seen more than 10 minutes of any Poop Bowl ever. Absolute disgrace and comical to condone anyone’s ‘performance’. 

16 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Hurt?  The game had less contact than a "Church Picnic Two Handed Touch Football Game".

Here are some great highlights of the 2019 Pro Bowl slugfest. 

Check out the hit by Hines Ward on Jamal. 

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Grumpy pants McGee over here.  They weren't crushing each other or slamming anyone to the ground, but the routes were real and they were having fun, but still trying to win. Think two hand touch when we were kids (I'm not sure how old you are of course). We weren't hurting anyone but we were still playing football. 

The Adams INT was the most heated moment of the game. They were trying to "get him" for the sack where Garret got angry thinking it was an illegal blitz. He threw the challenge flag for Petes sake.  then he followed it with a fake punt and a trick play right at Adams.  Watch that part of the game again if you can. Garret was pissed and then was screaming " YEAH!"  when the fake worked. It wasn't;t coincidence that it went right to the guy Jamal was covering. 

Just because they weren't tackling doesn't mean it wasn't a real football game. It was just light hearted and loose.  

Jeesh. Anything to take something positive away man. Especially because it was Jamal Adams. 

I'm not down on Jamal Adams (though I do think he talks too much).  I'm just saying that this pro bowl award doesn't mean a thing.  The game was a joke.  

5 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Lmaoo Jamel haters are having a rough year . 

Last year it was was he will never be a elite safety .  This year they downplay all accolades he getting for being a Elite safety. 

Mean while the studs like Jordan willis who @T0mShane was hyping up in preseason put up big whopping 1 sack this year . But he athletic right . Gotta love that eye for talent 

Yeah, Willis has been a disappointment. Regrettably, he’s had the same amount of impact on winning football games for his team as Jamal has. Pity the poor souls.

6 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Actually Mac should of drafted Mahomes in that 6th spot so he kinda blew it but Adams is a good consolation prize. 

Yeah, that way we'd have had the OFFENSIVE MVP of the Pro Bowl instead of the DEFENSIVE one. :D 

Archived