Jamal Adams named Defensive MVP of Pro Bowl

jetstream23

6 hours ago, LES said:

Here are some great highlights of the 2019 Pro Bowl slugfest.

It really is funny that that game ever existed. And we all had one. I don't recall ever getting it to do what I wanted it to do. 

That was all we had LMAO  

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s like you just became a fan or something. Leave while you can.

Nothing like that. Been a fan since 1965.  Just don’t care for theatrical nonsense especially from a box safety who averages an int per year and constantly has to blow his own horn to get recognition. Jamal is a pretentious, overhyped, average, undisciplined, immature child. I can see why he’s your role model.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, Willis has been a disappointment. Regrettably, he’s had the same amount of impact on winning football games for his team as Jamal has. Pity the poor souls.

Really?  Outside of QB what positions make so much more impact towards winning games?  

41 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

It really is funny that that game ever existed. And we all had one. I don't recall ever getting it to do what I wanted it to do. 

That was all we had LMAO  

I actually remember being really good at it. Took tremendous skill ? I threw a bomb while players were moving and the ball actually stuck onto the WR for the TD. Definitely one of my greatest football moments ever!

7 hours ago, LES said:

The Senior Bowl workouts were 1000 times more intense and competitive than this horsesheet. I saw a couple highlights and had a few laughs. I’ve never seen more than 10 minutes of any Poop Bowl ever. Absolute disgrace and comical to condone anyone’s ‘performance’. 

It's honorary.  Every player wants to be voted to the pro bowl. It's the kind of career measuring stick everyone refers to when looking over a players  career.  We just need to put this in the correct compartment. It's a nice, friendly gathering which is pretty much for the kids. My 10 year old son, while bored after too much of it, had a good time watching for the first time.  Seeing all of the different helmets playing together is pretty cool for the youngsters.  Jamal seems to understand that and was one of the guys having the most fun out there. Sure, he can come across like a butt head but without him it would have been as dry as dry could be yesterday. 

that's all it really is. Nothing more. nothing less.  You're just being a poopy pants. 

10 minutes ago, LES said:

I actually remember being really good at it. Took tremendous skill ? I threw a bomb while players were moving and the ball actually stuck onto the WR for the TD. Definitely one of my greatest football moments ever!

lol  Come on! REALLY?  That's hysterical. I would sit there arranging all of the little nibs on the bottom of the players for so long, but they would't do a thing I wanted to. I liked how the vid showed the guys getting their arms locked and spinning around with each other like they were dancing. That's all I can remember my guys ever doing. 

you're a very special kind of guy to get that damned game working for you man. lol 

18 minutes ago, LES said:

Nothing like that. Been a fan since 1965.  Just don’t care for theatrical nonsense especially from a box safety who averages an int per year and constantly has to blow his own horn to get recognition. Jamal is a pretentious, overhyped, average, undisciplined, immature child. I can see why he’s your role model.

I wasn’t attacking your fandom, bud. Take a chill pill because it was only a light joke. Secondly, being an All-Pro selection because you have top 3 numbers in the league is not average. Good to see we have another one of you guys around here. T0m Shane and BigO were getting lonely tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I wasn’t attacking your fandom, bud. Take a chill pill because it was only a light joke. Secondly, being an All-Pro selection because you have top 3 numbers in the league is not average. Good to see we have another one of you guys around here. T0m Shane and BigO were getting lonely tbh. 

Ok and you’re quite welcome ? 

I had sarcastically congratulated him on recording his 2nd career INT in the biggest game of his career... I didn't realize it wasn't even a QB he picked off lmao.

What's the over/under on length of time he is posting about his Defensive MVP status? I'm pretty certain its going to be THE topic of training camp this year. Much the way Darnold's holdout was last year. 

8 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol  Come on! REALLY?  That's hysterical. I would sit there arranging all of the little nibs on the bottom of the players for so long, but they would't do a thing I wanted to. I liked how the vid showed the guys getting their arms locked and spinning around with each other like they were dancing. That's all I can remember my guys ever doing. 

you're a very special kind of guy to get that damned game working for you man. lol 

? Appreciate it! When I made that completion my friend, who looked like and was as mean as a tyranasouras Rex, slammed his fist and threw the whole game board up in the air. Unsportsmanlike conduct 15 yards. 

7 hours ago, LES said:

The Senior Bowl workouts were 1000 times more intense and competitive than this horsesheet. I saw a couple highlights and had a few laughs. I’ve never seen more than 10 minutes of any Poop Bowl ever. Absolute disgrace and comical to condone anyone’s ‘performance’. 

The comical part is trying to discredit a performance because the game sucks.  No kidding, outside of baseball they all suck.  And then to make the ridiculous statement about him being our best player.  

35 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

that's all it really is. Nothing more. nothing less.  You're just being a poopy pants. 

Good to hear your son enjoyed it. My daughter is a Mets fan but a 49er’s fan. Where did I go wrong ?. And BTW, I think you got something there, when Jamal dances, it looks like he’s pooped in his pants!

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Seriously? Billion dollar entity and that's what they come up with? haha

The NHL is just as bad.  They just had their All Star Game where there's a winner-take-all $1,000,000 prize for the winning team.  So I though it must be $1M per man.

Nope.

There are like 20 guys on the roster so they each got $50K.  In their bracket after taxes that's what, $27K? 

SAR I

Archived