***AAF Sunday official game thread***

The Crusher

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far what I’m seeing is that there are good players in the league and I can see it as a source of players some of these guys can make it. I think it will provide most non skill position players linemen and D backs. Prob the guys with the best chance are kickers. 

I think Mettenberger plays in the 2nd half. 

From a coaching perspective these games are just as valuable to get back in the pros as they are for the players. It'll be interesting to see how aggressive the coaching will be in this league as the season progresses and the teams coalesce better with more practice and reps.  

15 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Anyone impressed by any OLine?

Dennis Waszak

San Diego Fleet have a LG who's a big boy and been pushing dudes around: Damien Mama (6-4, 340ish) from USC.
Played with Darnold, spent last summer in Cowboys training camp.
Went undrafted in 2017 and spent time with Chiefs & Giants.

Ashton Kutcher approves of the league apparently. Lol  

I love the fact I cut my cable bill back in May b/c the value was horrible and part of that sacrifice were a myriad of sports channels such as CBSSN. Yet, with a smart tv I can watch the same content via YouTube at no additional cost. 

THAT is huge for drawing in viewers. If not for their internet streaming, i would not be watching now and consuming their product and advertising. 

Hack looks just like he did for us in the preseason.  Which is hardly surprising since a lot of the guys he is playing with and against are the type of guys who probably saw a lot of PT in game 4 of the preseason, when Hack got most of his reps.

I was genuinely hoping he would look better.

1 hour ago, foxgt90 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Hack gets cut right after this game. So much for blaming his lack of success on coaching

What are you talking about!!!!

Hack looks simply Splendiferous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously we made a huge mistake cutting Hack and then Drafting Sam Darnold. 

When are we going to make good decisions and stop letting the "Good Ones," like Hack get away!!

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Hack looks just like he did for us in the preseason.  Which is hardly surprising since a lot of the guys he is playing with and against are the type of guys who probably saw a lot of PT in game 4 of the preseason, when Hack got most of his reps.

I was genuinely hoping he would look better.

The affirmation of Hack's attriciousness as a Pro QB is why I have been convinced that it is justifiable to condemn MacCagnan and his ability to competently scout talent from the college ranks - which was supposed to be his strength when he was initially hired. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Quinton Patton ANOTHER NY Jets player.

It was a weird tenure. He was OC Morton's signing from SF, IIRC, and was IRed after a week, settled, released, and then signed with another team. 

Another Mac FA bungle  

Archived