Vontaze Burfict released by Bengals

Rhg1084

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

YASSS!!  Love this!!!

Mike Mayock, adamant that Burfict was a turd who wasnt draftable and didnt belong in the NFL, just signed Burfict.  lmfao.  I love this type of stuff.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/19/mike-mayock-called-vontaze-burfict-non-draftable-in-2012/

Paul Guenther the Raiders DC wants him, so Mayock might not like him , but you have to get the player your coaches want.      Just like the Raiders are bringing in another ex Guenther player FS/ Ss George Ioka  for a look.     They sign him it wouldn't surprise S Karl Joseph is on the trade block.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, JiF said:

YASSS!!  Love this!!!

Mike Mayock, adamant that Burfict was a turd who wasnt draftable and didnt belong in the NFL, just signed Burfict.  lmfao.  I love this type of stuff.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/19/mike-mayock-called-vontaze-burfict-non-draftable-in-2012/

America needs the Raiders on Hard Knocks this year.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

V Burlict is a scumbag , so was Bill Romanowski.  Raiders have a very young defense ,and had to bring someone in that would bring physicality to the defense.  Burlict like Romanowski , is the type your fan base loves when he wears your team colors, but couldn't stand him when he played for opposing team    

The jets have had more players arrested than the Raiders have.( not even close) So people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Lyle Alzado says Hi.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The jets have had more players arrested than the Raiders have.( not even close) So people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

And clearly the Raiders weren't happy with that scenario so they went out and signed a guy who is almost guaranteed to pickup 3-4 arrests in the next 12 months!

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

That's all Alzado said from the other side.   Thought he would have a little more to say than HI.     Can you ask Alzado how my grandma doing. 

If you knew Alzado at all, you don't want him near your grandmother.  I have a feeling that I know what his answer would be.

On 3/19/2019 at 7:24 AM, AFerg726 said:

I think resigning Hewitt ended this possibility. He would be fine here as a backup ILB, but I don't believe he plays ST, and we are already set at ILB. How many non-ST inside backers are we planning on keeping?

We are trying to build a culture of positivity here after the Todd Bowles inmates running the asylum era

We don’t need a guy like Burfict

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

That's all Alzado said from the other side.   Thought he would have a little more to say than HI.     Can you ask Alzado how my grandma doing. 

The Raiders and their “very inclusive fan base” have a reputation for a reason. The point is your still signing dirty players, this trait was in you late owner, and DNA of the franchise. They aren’t doing anything different to change that perception.

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

V Burlict is a scumbag , so was Bill Romanowski.  Raiders have a very young defense ,and had to bring someone in that would bring physicality to the defense.  Burlict like Romanowski , is the type your fan base loves when he wears your team colors, but couldn't stand him when he played for opposing team    

Cincinnati fans hated Burfict.

He's not a guy you "love when he's on your side".  He's just a guy you hate.

As far as his "physicality" goes, it's dirty play and won't make a difference when he gets suspended for head hunting.  Again.

4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

The Raiders and their “very inclusive fan base” have a reputation for a reason. The point is your still signing dirty players, this trait was in you late owner, and DNA of the franchise. They aren’t doing anything different to change that perception.

The Raiders signed one guy Burlict who is a dirty player.     The rest of their roster outside of M Lynch( not a bad guy) just not a fan of his act , is made of hard working football players.  Who are these so called dirty players the Raiders signed.    Should be easy to name since according to you they signed.http://bleacherreport.com/post/oakland-raiders/e1250137-dda9-4b11-af17-ef6cef0c3d7e

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders signed one guy Burlict who is a dirty player.     The rest of their roster outside of M Lynch( not a bad guy) just not a fan of his act , is made of hard working football players.  Who are these so called dirty players the Raiders signed.    Should be easy to name since according to you they signed.http://bleacherreport.com/post/oakland-raiders/e1250137-dda9-4b11-af17-ef6cef0c3d7e

It’s like Pats fans quoting.

https://yourteamcheats.com/ has a defence.

Archived