Jump to content
Rhg1084

Vontaze Burfict released by Bengals

Recommended Posts

Honestly I wouldn’t mind bringing him in here. Add a little nastiness to this defense 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's one nasty LB brings some snot to the field reminds me a lot of Bryan Cox former Bears and Jets player. 

He's only 28. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Him and CJ... call them the “Black’n’ Blue Brothers”! They both hit visciously. 

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude has several concussions over his career. There is a lot of risk.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rayzor said:

He's too dirty.  Jet fans will be screaming when he gets that late game stupid penalty.

Then gets suspended for the next 2-3 games. Loved him coming out of ASU but I would pass.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

He'll be a Raven before the sun goes down.

I really hope to hear he signs in Oakland.  Mayock went on a personal mission to make sure nobody drafted Burfict.  The irony would be too much.

That said, the Ravens do need LB'ers...so....this might be a good call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Honestly I wouldn’t mind bringing him in here. Add a little nastiness to this defense 

Where would he play in a 3-4 though?

Jets already well stocked at ILB with Mosley, Williamson, Hewitt and Wint. Plus Lee, while he is still here.

Burfict isn't a pass-rusher, so OLB in the 3-4 doesn't look like a fit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

He's too dirty.  Jet fans will be screaming when he gets that late game stupid penalty.

Not if Tom Brady is laying on the ground in the fetal position.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Not if Tom Brady is laying on the ground in the fetal position.

 

Exactly  Adams-Mosley-Burfict  thats a nasty trio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Gregg Williams and Vontaze Burfict = PERFECT TOGETHER 

He would certainly clean up in bounty cash.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

He'll be a Raven before the sun goes down.

I think a Raider is more likely , as his former Dc  is in Oakland.  Jmo Paul Guenther has a lot of pull on defense. Ravens do an excellent Job replacing their lb's.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JiF said:

I really hope to hear he signs in Oakland.  Mayock went on a personal mission to make sure nobody drafted Burfict.  The irony would be too much.

That said, the Ravens do need LB'ers...so....this might be a good call. 

 

Just now, Raideraholic said:

I think a Raider is more likely , as his former Dc  is in Oakland.

PLEASE HAPPEN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Not if Tom Brady is laying on the ground in the fetal position.

 

Oh please...an Offensive holding flag on 3rd down will do that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear God, No, No, No!

Guy is nuts, quick temper and dumb as a rock.  This guy is nothing but trouble, he’s out of L.A., so lots of stories swirling about this guy since before high school.  Poison in the locker room.

All the yeahs deserve buttfumbles, and I think they’re stupid.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if the bad outweighs the good. This guy is a tackling machine. I would bet Williams could keep him in line.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

He's one nasty LB brings some snot to the field reminds me a lot of Bryan Cox former Bears and Jets player. 

He's only 28. 

I wanted the Jets to draft him, he was a steal. He’d be a good rotational player at least. 

Why did someone negative rep you on that post??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

I wanted the Jets to draft him, he was a steal. He’d be a good rotational player at least. 

Why did someone negative rep you on that post??

@peebag has a thing he/she likes to negative rep me all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JiF said:

I really hope to hear he signs in Oakland.  Mayock went on a personal mission to make sure nobody drafted Burfict.  The irony would be too much.

That said, the Ravens do need LB'ers...so....this might be a good call. 

Ravens would be the perfect match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@peebag has thing he likes to negative rep me all the time. 

Oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Dude has several concussions over his career. There is a lot of risk.

as long as it's low cost... I'll give him a try.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Oh

Yes its ok he/she has issues I understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Can we give Darron Lee to the Bengals now 

Daron Lee and a 5th for AJ Green. DOI T!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Honestly I wouldn’t mind bringing him in here. Add a little nastiness to this defense 

No, He is a penalty machine... Mosley will bring a nastiness to this team... 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Dear God, No, No, No!

Guy is nuts, quick temper and dumb as a rock.  This guy is nothing but trouble, he’s out of L.A., so lots of stories swirling about this guy since before high school.  Poison in the locker room.

All the yeahs deserve buttfumbles, and I think they’re stupid.

Didn't he assault his Mother or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

×