The 1st Annual JetNation Awards

TaborJet

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to edit my list. I typed it twice, the 1st time I screwed up and erased it...long story. 2nd time I typed it from memory. I did leave out one thing.

Kotite I had mentioned in the funniest. He has to be the most perceptive bastard on the face of this earth. He comes out with stuff that cracks me up. I wonder if he realizes were some of his scud missles are landing.

Personally I like the semi tame Kotite. Witty, can be somewhat brutal but he isn't off the shock value charts. The old Kotite (baby jokes, etc) was a little harsh for me. :)

Although he hasn't told any of his strange stories lately. So I think he needs to step up his game in that regard again. Tape recording co-workers....doggie booties, etc!

Good work DK!

Oh and SS19....I didn't mention you on the 2nd list. Not to worry though, you weren't on the 1st list either. It is called the price of being a flunky!

I will take the chicken I mean high road here and say I enjoy all the posters here (There are one or two that are annoying)

There are really some funny and intelligent people on the site though and that is not a BS line by me

I have to edit my list. I typed it twice, the 1st time I screwed up and erased it...long story. 2nd time I typed it from memory. I did leave out one thing.

Kotite I had mentioned in the funniest. He has to be the most perceptive bastard on the face of this earth. He comes out with stuff that cracks me up. I wonder if he realizes were some of his scud missles are landing.

Personally I like the semi tame Kotite. Witty, can be somewhat brutal but he isn't off the shock value charts. The old Kotite (baby jokes, etc) was a little harsh for me. :)

Although he hasn't told any of his strange stories lately. So I think he needs to step up his game in that regard again. Tape recording co-workers....doggie booties, etc!

Good work DK!

Oh and SS19....I didn't mention you on the 2nd list. Not to worry though, you weren't on the 1st list either. It is called the price of being a flunky!

awww shucks thats nice maxie. and all this time i thought you turned on our friendship like bob. good to know i have at least one friend.

im working so much and going to school full time its hard to be over the top anymore. i might have to take a leave of abscence, you know like shane had to.......

awww shucks thats nice maxie. and all this time i thought you turned on our friendship like bob. good to know i have at least one friend.

im working so much and going to school full time its hard to be over the top anymore. i might have to take a leave of abscence, you know like shane had to.......

You are going to leave and try to find your funny? Best of luck to you. I hear it is a long, dark journey. I lost my funny years ago. I never bothered to search for it.

You the man DK...you know that. I will never forgot the times we had together. The long nights just talking on the phone. Making fun of other posters. Just laying side by side smiling.

You are special to me DK. Although I am too fat and you have moved on, I just want you to know that I will always care about you! :)

• Most underrated poster: Young Jet(s) Fan: He posts quality content over and over again. Always responds to questions and comments and really knows what he is talking about. Probably should win best poster.

• Most knowledgeable poster – Bitoni While he is making the rounds in MY category, I like both his loyalty and knowledge.

• Most annoying poster – SouthernJet. While FredJetstone was annoying, I mean very annoying, SJ pissed me off more than a few times this year (duh!) and for those that know me, that is pretty hard to do. Tx gets the silver for this because the one liners can be funny but 90% of them get old quick.

• Funniest poster - TomShane. Sorry but he made me LOL more than a few times, also he did post in 2005. :)

• Best overall non-Jets fan poster - Garb who brings it when needed but posts consistantly readable stuff.

• Best overall poster on JetNation.com - Maxman : Keeps his calm, knows his stuff, puts up with a lot sh*t, has a great sense of humor. The complete package.

• Post of the year –

• Biggest Jets Homer - Do I even need to vote? While I never considered mysefl a "HUGE" homer, I sure have to reconsider after the 20 or votes so far.

• Best avatar/sig - Thor99 for avatar as I couldn't help staring at it and a non-vote for sig. We know how I feel about those! :)

• The Barton Dooshey of the Year Award – Sprem Edwards. Any questions?

• Best lyrics poster: Greengal there is your shout out.

• Best Section 335 Poster: GGG Nobody who I rather watch a game with.

BZ

• Most underrated poster - LANCEMEHLOT/DIERKING

• Most knowledgeable poster – FLOWTRAIN...OOPS WRONG BOARD. SHANE

• Most annoying poster – AHHH SO MANY, LATELY ITS BEEN BOB

• Funniest poster - 3PEACH EASY

• Best overall non-Jets fan poster- THATS EASY TOO, TX

• Best overall poster on JetNation.com-GREENGAL CUS SHES SWEET

• Post of the year –ANY ONE INVOLVING FIGHTS AND INSULTS

• Best avatar/sig - SPERM EDWARDS

• The Barton Dooshey of the Year Award – FOLEY

Finally, someone who appreaciates genius.

additional categories:

Poster from ji most missed: TERRY BRADWAY

Poster with nicest rack and real estate experience: BREN

Poster who is the biggest homer: WARFISH, MR CARPET

Fattest Cop award: hmmmmmm. slips my mind.

Most mysterious poster: KELLY

Poster who would make the best next door neighbor: FABA

We need a Cliff Klaven JN Award also.

I nominate Scott Dierking. The man can discourse on anything. Dont know if any of it is right or relevant, but he can sure discourse.

It would mostly be disjointed discourse.

I thought I was one of the few that mostly talked football?

I don't know much about anything, so what you read from me, take with a grain of salt.

• Most underrated poster – Scott Dierking

• Most knowledgeable poster –JetMoses, Bugg

• Most annoying poster – GlennFoley

• Funniest poster – Savage69, Fred Jetstone

• Best overall non-Jets fan poster - Tx

• Best overall poster on JetNation.com - Smizzy

• Post of the year – self-nomination is childish, so I’ll do it (http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7701) But I loved this one too:

I'd kill to be a fly on the wall for this week's chat with Mark 'Homer' Cannizzarro. LOL!

MarkC: Herm is a top five coach

Soothsayer: I agree

PosterX: But....

<PosterX has been banned from the chat>

MarkC: Herm is a top five coach

• Biggest Jets Homer – Bitoni

• Best avatar/sig – Panzer Division Marduk

• The Barton Dooshey of the Year Award – BZ (or anyone who loved Herm on a par with how much I felt the polar opposite. Fish gets honorable mention for this reason.)

Archived