Jamal Adams "Arguably the best Safety in the League" Video Breakdown

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

So did you leave out the nationally publicized polish of Josh Rosen and the experience and production of Baker Mayfield on purpose or..?

Reid taught him how to convert his natural talents into efficiency on the NFL Level. Please stop acting like Pat Mahomes was ready to dissect NFL defenses in year 1.

Yes.  I left out the irrelevant players to this equation because we're talking about how visionary you were that 18 was better than 17.  At the time, Mayfield was not the consensus #1 overall pick, he was arguably a 2nd a rounder after being embarrassed by Georgia.  He elevated his status with a great senior year.  You did not have him rated over Darnold.   Rosen had just played 6 games because he's was often injured and was considered a sh*t head.  His "polish" was born during the draft process and you didnt not have him over Darnold either.  Nobody did on either. 

Your last comment I addressed a few posts ago, obviously Mahomes benefits greater from Reid than he would here but that's not what we're talking about.  We're talking about how you knew the 18 class was mentally stronger and further along than the 17 class.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

His "polish" was born during the draft process and you didnt not have him over Darnold either.  Nobody did on either. 

Uh yes I did. And I had Baker over Darnold too. 

Surprise.

I can pull those posts up for you if you want, as well.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes.  I left out the irrelevant players to this equation because we're talking about how visionary you were that 18 was better than 17.

Rosen and Baker are very much relevant being that they were QB’s from the 2018 class, were they not? Everyone and their grandmother had their eye on the 2018 before it even came around and there’s plenty of support for my argument nested inside of that fact alone. 

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

See, you make yourself look foolish bc that’s not even what I meant when I said “mentally”. I meant the QB Class of 2018 seemed more polished and ready to go. Baker was a Senior with tons of experience and production. People drooled over Rosen’s mechanics, mind and pro system experience. 

So Baker Mayfield was more polished than DeShaun Watson?  Is that what you're saying now?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Baker Mayfield was more polished than DeShaun Watson?  Is that what you're saying now?

I’m saying the entire QB class of 18’ compared to 17’ ,, imho,, was more polished and ready for more of an immediate impact. YES. 

You don’t have to agree with that but at least respect it as a logical opinion for one to hold bc thats exactly what it is.

• Sympathy 1

So we're to believe PK was a QB savant, and knew that the '18 class could overcome our coaching/front office but not anyone in the '17 class.  Thus, Mayfield/Rosen/Darnold + Adams was better than Watson/Mahomes + whoever we could have taken in the 1st in '18 + three 2nd rounders.

Sounds legit. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Uh yes I did. And I had Baker over Darnold too. 

Surprise.

I can pull those posts up for you if you want, as well.

Rosen and Baker are very much relevant being that they were QB’s from the 2018 class, were they not? Everyone and their grandmother had their eye on the 2018 before it even came around and there’s plenty of support for my argument nested inside of that fact alone. 

Show me those posts, I want to see posts from you in 2017 saying the 18 class was better and your rankings.

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

See, you make yourself look foolish bc that’s not even what I meant when I said “mentally”.

Overcoming bad coaching and front office requires mental fortitude, no?  How else is he going to overcome that menace Todd Bowles?  With good footwork?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Overcoming bad coaching and front office requires mental fortitude, no?  How else is he going to overcome that menace Todd Bowles?  With good footwork?

By being far enough along as a QB to counter-act someone failing to direct and develop. It’s less of a overhaul in playing ability from one level to the next if you are a step ahead. I felt the 2018 class had a better chance in green. 

Sorry if that doesn’t connect or make sense to you.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Andy Reid tossed Alex Smith because Pat Mahomes was ready to go....because of Andy Reid lol. 

Now I’d be inclined to agree if Andy Reid was the Jets coach but he’s not. Bowles and Pat Mahomes does nothing for us. The roster Maccagnan built up until that year (2017?) was not going to do what Kelce, Hill and Hunt have done for Mahomes. They are some of the best players in the league. Who would Pat be throwing to? Neal Sterling? Bilal Powell?

Pat Mahomes doesn’t have to be a system QB for him to do significantly worse in NY had that been the situation, okay? We’re talking about a guy who was able to sit and learn from an efficient QB and one of the best offensive minds/QB gurus around. He doesn’t get that opportunity with the Jets and he wouldn’t be as good.

I don’t like Watson either. He’s very shaky in the pocket. He tucks and runs too often. He throws behind the 1st down marker on 3rd down way too often. He gets scramble brained when the pressure comes but he is a tremendous arm talent and a good leader. Idk I think you guys overrate this 2017 QB class WAAAY too much.

Watson or Mahomes should have been the pick. There's no rationalization to dispute that.  We had NO QB. As a result of taking Adams instead of either of these two, it resulted in Macc desperately signing and paying (25 million over 2 years!!!!) a journeyman QB McCown who basically cost us the #1 pick, and 3 # 2 picks. Its a empty argument to say either of those 2 prospects wouldn't have flourished under Bowles.  Both Watson and Mahomes are elite athletes and eventually they would have prospered even under this dysfunctional organization.  Bowles was getting fired regardless.  Fortunately we were able to have Sam land in our lap and even under Bowles and Macc he has shown promise.  It's ridiculous people on here give a pass for taking Adams because we were able to land Sam. Drafting Sam didn't save Macc's job and drafting Adams over Watson and Mahomes set this organization back.          

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

By being far enough along as a QB to counter-act someone failing to direct and develop. It’s less of a overhaul in playing ability from one level to the next if you are a step ahead. I felt the 2018 class had a better chance in green. 

Sorry if that doesn’t connect or make sense to you.

It makes some sense.  What doesn't make sense is the idea that the '18 class was three 2nd rounders better than the '17 class, plus whoever else we could have drafted in '18 vs Jamal Adams.  In both foresight AND hindsight that is simply a silly proposition to chew on. 

Scouts and GM's barely know how these QB's will turn out.  There's no universe where 1 year in advance of the QB's getting heavily scrutinized at by NFL evaluators that someone would be willing to make a bet as bold as that, whether that's you or someone in the game, or anyone else.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Watson or Mahomes should have been the pick. There's no rationalization to dispute that.  We had NO QB. As a result of taking Adams instead of either of these two, it resulted in Macc desperately signing and paying (25 million over 2 years!!!!) a journeyman QB McCown who basically cost us the #1 pick, and 3 # 2 picks. Its a empty argument to say either of those 2 prospects wouldn't have flourished under Bowles.  Both Watson and Mahomes are elite athletes and eventually they would have prospered even under this dysfunctional organization.  Bowles was getting fired regardless.  Fortunately we were able to have Sam land in our lap and even under Bowles and Macc he has shown promise.  It's ridiculous people on here give a pass for taking Adams because we were able to land Sam. Drafting Sam didn't save Macc's job and drafting Adams over Watson and Mahomes set this organization back.          

Especially since Macc's own rationalization (at least his main one) for avoiding the QB's in that class was Christian Hackenberg.  That alone should give anyone pause when trying to justify the pick. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

Probably not, no. But there'd be no doubt whatsoever we'd be fine at QB for the next 10 years or so. Darnold still has a lot to prove. Mahomes would be great in any situation.

I think coaching and surrounding the QB with talent plays a big part in QB play. The only three QBs I'd ever say are truly system-proof are Marino, Elway, and Peyton. Even GodMode Aaron Rodgers was affected by coaching, and we'll get to see just much impact coaching has on even his game this coming season.

So no, I don't believe Mahomes would be great in any situation. That's not to say that he wouldn't get there or that he's not talented - it's just to say that Mahomes benefited greatly from his situation. All reports say he was raw coming out of college, and QBs in general from his conference struggle in the NFL. So getting to sit and absorb the game for a year while preparing and learning a stable system from one of the great QB coaches in the league is a huge benefit, and greatly aided him to be god mode in his second year (first year starting). If he were drafted to the Jets and started from day 1, I'm not saying he'd be out of the league in three years, I'm saying that much like you believe Darnold still has a lot to prove, we'd be saying that Mahomes still has alot to prove, as opposed to claiming he's a first ballot HoFer after his first 16 games in the league.

In general, I'm more reserved in passing judgement - good or bad. Mahomes was otherworldly, and incredibly fun to watch, but I'm very curious to see how his 2nd year will go without Hill and Hunt. Also, just as Darnold has a lot to prove, Mahomes also still has to prove that he can replicate his success when the talent deteriorates. I think he'll prove that he's up to the task, but it's by no stretch a foregone conclusion as you would have us believe.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It makes some sense.  What doesn't make sense is the idea that the '18 class was three 2nd rounders better than the '17 class, plus whoever else we could have drafted in '18 vs Jamal Adams.  In both foresight AND hindsight that is simply a silly proposition to chew on. 

Scouts and GM's barely know how these QB's will turn out.  There's no universe where 1 year in advance of the QB's getting heavily scrutinized at by NFL evaluators that someone would be willing to make a bet as bold as that, whether that's you or someone in the game, or anyone else.

Second round picks would have been nice but people often forget this tiny variable...if the Jets start Bryce Petty or Hackenberg then they get Sam for free. We were sitting at 6 when we really could of been sitting prettier.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Especially since Macc's own rationalization for avoiding the QB's in that class was Christian Hackenberg.  That alone should give anyone pause when trying to justify the pick. 

Its obvious Macc was absolutely clueless when evaluating talent.  Even when he was first hired he chose to start Geno instead of getting a prospect immediately.  In Macc's first year on the job the QB class was horrendous so he gets a pass on that. But to put your cards on Geno as a 1st year GM, OMG just imbecilic.  His next 3 years again he does nothing to secure a franchise QB for the Jets.  Year 2 was the beginning of his downfall.  And to draft Hack with a 2nd rounder was mindboggling when every NFL mind out there knew this kid was shell shocked and wasn't worth a 6th or 7th rounder.  Insane to draft Lee in 2016, Adams in 2107 with #1 picks when you still dont have a future franchise QB.  You roll the dice and trade up and GET A QB.  macc waited way too long and ultimately it cost him his job. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

0000%

That's sweet. I'm 0000% for taking a box safety with a #1 pick when YOU NEED A QB

Even when you don't need a QB its a bad pick.

A Box Safety is a decent pick for a defense that is already solid.  I.E. probably a team picking in the later part of the 1st round.  Not # 6 overall.  Lunacy. 

Just because people said at the time he was the BPA doesn't make it true.  People who say that stuff rarely factor in position and value.  They just say things to say them.  If we tried to trade Adams today, what would we get for him?  A 2nd rounder probably?  Maybe a late 1st?

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

0000%

That's sweet. I'm 0000% for taking a box safety with a #1 pick when YOU NEED A QB

This "Box Safety" label is nonsense. He's not just some typical box safety. 

Jamal Adams is a COMPLETE SAFETY. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-jamal-adams-is-playing-at-an-elite-level-after-a-substantial-second-year-leap

Jamal Adams is playing at an elite level after a substantial second-year leap

BY BEN COOPER • NEW YORK JETS  JAMAL ADAMS • DEC 5, 2018

USATSI_11647936_168384674_lowres.jpg?w=9

First-round rookies are under a microscope the second they step foot on the field for their first career snaps. And after those opening few games or that first season, one of two labels is often assigned: bust or star. It’s unfair by all metrics — just ask New York Jets safety Jamal Adams, who finished his rookie year in 2017 without an interception despite playing the most snaps of any safety. Just a year later, Adams has righted his own ship in coverage, while also adding a surprising a pass-rushing element to his game. He’s no bust — he’s a star.

Jamal-Adams-%E2%80%94-Coverage-1024x576.

A season ago, Adams had a 68.5 overall grade (49th) and suffered heavily in coverage, allowing six touchdowns and a 130.2 passer rating when targeted. He also missed 14 tackles as part of a rough introduction to the NFL for Adams, who finished his 2016 season at LSU with the second-highest grade among FBS safeties, 91.1. The second-year safety allowed just one touchdown in college, but rookies have proven time and time again that the norm isn’t to succeed right off the bat. It often takes at least a year before they truly adjust to pro-play — even No. 1 overall picks (see: Jared Goff).

It shouldn’t come as a surprise, then, that Adams has found his footing in Year 2, grading out so far as a top all-around safety. He now leads all defensive backs with 35 stops, which is a tackle that constitutes a “loss” for the offense. He’s been the first to make contact with the ball carrier on 37 run plays this year, which ranks third among safeties and is just four short of his 2017 total. That first contact is coming at an improved average of 1.95 yards past the line of scrimmage compared to 2.2 yards past the line a season ago. For a safety who often lines up closer to the line than most, Adams’ run-stopping ability is imperative to the Jets’ success on defense. Most safeties aren’t expected to be heavy influencers in the run game, but for box safeties like Adams, it’s a necessary skillset.

Players who assume similar roles to Adams’, such as New York Giants safety Landon Collins and Arizona Cardinals safety Antoine Bethea, often excel in either the run game or the passing game — rarely both. And that is precisely where Adams has distanced himself from the NFL’s top box safeties while also placing himself among the best overall safeties. Bethea and Collins are strong run defenders who are frequently first to the ball carrier, but each has a passer rating allowed of 100.0 or higher.

Adams finally snagged his first career interception this year and has yet to allow a touchdown in addition to improving his catch rate allowed by slightly more than 15 percentage points. All that has culminated in an impressive 53.6 passer rating allowed in coverage, 10th among safeties. To put it simply, Adams can do it all. He’s the only one at his position to rank in the top-10 in run-stop percentage and passer rating allowed. And even with all that success in the fundamental areas for a safety, Adams is bringing more to the table in an unexpected way: pass-rushing.

Only three safeties have managed to reach 15 pressures in a season over the past five years. Adams sits at 14 through Week 13, only trailing star Los Angeles Chargers rookie Derwin James. His 60 pass-rush snaps are also the most among safeties. The Jets have seemingly discovered his pass-rushing prowess, as he rushed the quarterback on only 62 snaps in three years at LSU, which led to 15 total pressures.

With an 88.3 overall grade, a 76.6 run-defense grade, an 86.5 coverage grade and an 88.2 pass-rush grade, Adams has improved in all areas from a season ago. And he’s developed into more than just a better version of his rookie self — he’s now playing at a level that begs the question: Is Jamal Adams destined to become the best safety in the NFL?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-jamal-adams-is-playing-at-an-elite-level-after-a-substantial-second-year-leap

Jamal Adams is playing at an elite level after a substantial second-year leap

BY BEN COOPER • NEW YORK JETS  JAMAL ADAMS • DEC 5, 2018

USATSI_11647936_168384674_lowres.jpg?w=9

First-round rookies are under a microscope the second they step foot on the field for their first career snaps. And after those opening few games or that first season, one of two labels is often assigned: bust or star. It’s unfair by all metrics — just ask New York Jets safety Jamal Adams, who finished his rookie year in 2017 without an interception despite playing the most snaps of any safety. Just a year later, Adams has righted his own ship in coverage, while also adding a surprising a pass-rushing element to his game. He’s no bust — he’s a star.

Jamal-Adams-%E2%80%94-Coverage-1024x576.

A season ago, Adams had a 68.5 overall grade (49th) and suffered heavily in coverage, allowing six touchdowns and a 130.2 passer rating when targeted. He also missed 14 tackles as part of a rough introduction to the NFL for Adams, who finished his 2016 season at LSU with the second-highest grade among FBS safeties, 91.1. The second-year safety allowed just one touchdown in college, but rookies have proven time and time again that the norm isn’t to succeed right off the bat. It often takes at least a year before they truly adjust to pro-play — even No. 1 overall picks (see: Jared Goff).

It shouldn’t come as a surprise, then, that Adams has found his footing in Year 2, grading out so far as a top all-around safety. He now leads all defensive backs with 35 stops, which is a tackle that constitutes a “loss” for the offense. He’s been the first to make contact with the ball carrier on 37 run plays this year, which ranks third among safeties and is just four short of his 2017 total. That first contact is coming at an improved average of 1.95 yards past the line of scrimmage compared to 2.2 yards past the line a season ago. For a safety who often lines up closer to the line than most, Adams’ run-stopping ability is imperative to the Jets’ success on defense. Most safeties aren’t expected to be heavy influencers in the run game, but for box safeties like Adams, it’s a necessary skillset.

Players who assume similar roles to Adams’, such as New York Giants safety Landon Collins and Arizona Cardinals safety Antoine Bethea, often excel in either the run game or the passing game — rarely both. And that is precisely where Adams has distanced himself from the NFL’s top box safeties while also placing himself among the best overall safeties. Bethea and Collins are strong run defenders who are frequently first to the ball carrier, but each has a passer rating allowed of 100.0 or higher.

Adams finally snagged his first career interception this year and has yet to allow a touchdown in addition to improving his catch rate allowed by slightly more than 15 percentage points. All that has culminated in an impressive 53.6 passer rating allowed in coverage, 10th among safeties. To put it simply, Adams can do it all. He’s the only one at his position to rank in the top-10 in run-stop percentage and passer rating allowed. And even with all that success in the fundamental areas for a safety, Adams is bringing more to the table in an unexpected way: pass-rushing.

Only three safeties have managed to reach 15 pressures in a season over the past five years. Adams sits at 14 through Week 13, only trailing star Los Angeles Chargers rookie Derwin James. His 60 pass-rush snaps are also the most among safeties. The Jets have seemingly discovered his pass-rushing prowess, as he rushed the quarterback on only 62 snaps in three years at LSU, which led to 15 total pressures.

With an 88.3 overall grade, a 76.6 run-defense grade, an 86.5 coverage grade and an 88.2 pass-rush grade, Adams has improved in all areas from a season ago. And he’s developed into more than just a better version of his rookie self — he’s now playing at a level that begs the question: Is Jamal Adams destined to become the best safety in the NFL?

Until he starts picking off some passes, he'll just be a very good linebacker who can cover. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Until he starts picking off some passes, he'll just be a very good linebacker who can cover. 

In a passing dominated league, with a bottom 10 ranked passing Defense, with a #6 pick Safety, we're supposed to be excited that Adams is making alot of plays that should be being made by one of our 1,439 1st round pick D-Tackles or one of our 1st round pick Linebackers?

Is it still 1984?  Where the most important thing a safety can do is smash the line and stop the RB two or three times a game?

The article shows that Adams was pretty bad at his primary job (coverage) in his first year, but got alot better.  That's great!

It would be nice to see a WAR-type rating in the NFL, if only to help fans evaluate the real impact of some players and positions. 

We were a 4 win team last year.  A 5 win team the year before that.  Tell me, what would our record have been if we subbed out Adams for Joe Average NFL Safety?  I'm willing to bet it's still be 4 and 5.  

An elite Safety, especially in coverage, is a nice-to-have.  It's not a must-have.  And I think where the two sides seem to be ignoring each other here is that most of us agree Adams is a very good-to-elite Safety.  We just don't think that matters as much as his fans do, when we had so many needs and talent deficiencies at real, meaningful, core impact positions at the time of that draft.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You're right. He's not a typical box safety. Because even a box safety can cover. Harrison, Shell, Lake, Woodson, Lynch, Butler , etc etc etc all have way better production, in their first 2 years.  Adams has 1 INT in 2 years!!!! LOL That's pathetic.  At this rate, in 10 years, he'll have 5 INT's LOL.  And they're throwing the ball now more than ever so don't give me this complete safety nonsense.  Even Leo has 1 INT.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You're right. He's not a typical box safety. Because even a box safety can cover. Harrison, Shell, Lake, Woodson, Lynch, Butler , etc etc etc all have way better production, in their first 2 years.  Adams has 1 INT in 2 years!!!! LOL That's pathetic.  At this rate, in 10 years, he'll have 5 INT's LOL.  And they're throwing the ball now more than ever so don't give me this complete safety nonsense.  Even Leo has 1 INT.

What’s pathetic is the lack of necessary context in your post but I guess that would ruin your point. Bowles played Adams near the LOS for the majority of his time in the Bowles system. He’s a strong safety not a free safety. FS’s roam around and look for the pick. Adams was rarely in that situation and when he was he shut down the play. I really don’t see the problem here. I watched drives where Adams single handily forced a 3 and out. He pressured the QB , locked up his man and had a pass deflection and then sacked someone on 3rd. His impact is felt around the entire defense. Have you ever played safety before? It’s more than interceptions. 

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

What’s pathetic is the lack of necessary context in your post but I guess that would ruin your point. Bowles played Adams near the LOS for the majority of his time in the Bowles system. He’s a strong safety not a free safety. FS’s roam around and look for the pick. Adams was rarely in that situation and when he was he shut down the play. I really don’t see the problem here. I watched drives where Adams single handily forced a 3 and out. He pressured the QB , locked up his man and had a pass deflection and then sacked someone on 3rd. His impact is felt around the entire defense. Have you ever played safety before? It’s more than interceptions. 

So he's a Box Safety.

Why do people keep fighting this?  He is what he is.  A Box Safety.  You can't make excuses for him suggesting he was used as a Linebacker while simultaneously fighting the Box Safety label.  That's what Box Safeties do:  Hang around the LOS, act like LB's, make tackles, and occasionally cover a dude. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So he's a Box Safety.

Why do people keep fighting this?  He is what he is.  A Box Safety.  You can't make excuses for him suggesting he was used as a Linebacker while simultaneously fighting the Box Safety label.  That's what Box Safeties do:  Hang around the LOS. 

He was played as a box safety. His skill set is more than a box safety. 

What is so hard for people to understand about this?

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He was played as a box safety. His skill set is more than a box safety. 

What is so hard for people to understand about this?

That's something he'll have to prove, not a point that should just be conceded because you want it so badly to be the case.

The article Villain used to make his points about Adams came from PFF, the same website that gave Kerry Rhodes higher grades on 2 occasions than Adams has received in a season to this point. 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Bet give me one sec.

So you're right.  You were always on the 18 ship, just totally opposite of what you claimed.  You wanted Darnold, a true freshman or Rosen, who just played 6 games because they were further along and better positioned to overcome our coaching staffs shortfalls...and you advocated for Mike Glennon.

Notice how you didnt mention Mayfield? 

In my personal opinion I don't believe we should draft any QB in this draft. I think next years draft is where the goods are in the form of Josh Rosen and Sam Darnold.

image.gif.7b708707de1a42dd830d28ac80fd7eb4.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

So you're right.  You were always on the 18 ship, just totally opposite of what you claimed.  You wanted Darnold, a true freshman or Rosen, who just played 6 games because they were further along and better positioned to overcome our coaching staffs shortfalls...and you advocated for Mike Glennon.

Notice how you didnt mention Mayfield? 

In my personal opinion I don't believe we should draft any QB in this draft. I think next years draft is where the goods are in the form of Josh Rosen and Sam Darnold.

image.gif.7b708707de1a42dd830d28ac80fd7eb4.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Thanks for finding it because I sure couldn’t. This was at the beginning of 2017 draft process. Baker’s play the next year further pushed me towards my initial feelings on the 2018 class. I felt they were overall better QB’s and had a better chance of succeeding on our team.

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

So many people complained about Mac's eye for talent yet they trash the best player on the team (Hope Darnold takes that spot this year).

The fact that after 5 drafts a SS is the best player on the team is the best reason of all to trash Mike Maccagnan.  It sums up his legacy here nicely.

I do agree that I hope very much that Darnold takes over that top spot. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol Mahomes isn’t Mahomes if he’s drafted by the Jets.

its all a moot point if we’re talking about who we were suppose to pick in 2017

Nonsense on stilts. He's a franchise QB. He's still the same guy. Maccganan ws too stupid a guy to see the big picture,and Bowles has no clue how a passing offense works. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1