Woody getting some flak............

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

FALSE i'm a lot smarter about football than Woody Johnson will ever be in his lifetime. 

@slats  glad I make such a good impression on you. 

Sorry Dude. I chose to make a joke. Considered my alternatives, and decided that you would be the funniest. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Moderate and independent....not in a brainless cult, I have a mind not swayed by political dogma.

I’m enjoying my home by the ocean after retiring at 55, it was great working for fellow Trojans.

Cronyism has it’s merits. ?

Based on your past comments relating to California, political climate, and your beloved USC, you are neither independent nor moderate. 

Sorry Helen, what you are is  full of it.  That's all I've got to say about that....

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Based on your past comments relating to California, political climate, and your beloved USC, you are neither independent nor moderate. 

Sorry Helen, what you are is  full of it.  That's all I've got to say about that....

Forest ?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Show some respect Woody. Those brave men had to run onto a beach where death was almost certain and you can't even stay off of your phone for a few minutes.

Woody was upset about players sitting during the national anthem — maybe if they were talking on their phones he would have been ok with it 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, NYJ1 said:

He probably just forgot to turn it off? Woody is not going to embarrass Trump in public like that. It's probably just an innocent mistake.

Just forgot to turn it off during the biggest public appearance in his life?  Don't think so.

He's a wealthy businessman, he gives speeches and he appears on various stages for one ceremony or another.  He's well used to turning off his phone.  I think this is deliberate.