Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

Spoot-Face

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

and JC just jumping and following him within minutes doesn't seem off to you. after JC spent his few posts saying he liked his Nyn vote, Nyn should be swinging etc.... 

It does but JC being unpredictable day 1 verses CTM being lazy and obtuse day 1? That’s way outside CTMs town range. I play with JC on another site and he can be careless and blood lusty early game. I reserve my judgement for later game. 

We only need to find one scum per day. Day three CTM hangs. 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It does but JC being unpredictable day 1 verses CTM being lazy and obtuse day 1? That’s way outside CTMs town range. I play with JC on another site and he can be careless and blood lusty early game. I reserve my judgement for later game. 

We only need to find one scum per day. Day three CTM hangs. 

CTM was playing pretty horrible at the end of last year. I'd imagine his mind is polluted with opioids and who knows what else. 

sure I believe you, but it's mafia

1 scum per day.... have to go 3 for 3 or game is over.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Highly doubt I make it through the night.  I'm obviously the only one to pull this out for the town:

Scum - CTM, Gata, JC

Town - Crusher, Stark, JiF

undecided town lean - Nyn, Ballin

Game set, match, you're welcome.

hmm....neither you or crush think you're gonna make it.

My scum to town

JC, CTM, Crush, GATA, Nyn/JIF/Ballin (not enough posts to have a good read)

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think in every game I've played JIF has thought I was scum except when I was scum.

It's marvelous to see his skills truly show the MAFIA GOD he is.

True, you think I'm bad with you, just ask @AVM  what it's like to truly be only read as scum.  I've never read him any other way.

At least your my 2nd best scum read this time.  If you are actually town, than that just makes me feel super confident in CTM and JC.  No way I have 2 of 3 wrong. 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

CTM was playing pretty horrible at the end of last year. I'd imagine his mind is polluted with opioids and who knows what else. 

Huh

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm leaving for Montreal tonight and am as good a lynch as any.

I'm planning on voting stark though and suggest you look there after mislynchung me 

lol, well thats good to know considering JiF has you as his #1 and I have you behind JC... so JiF is not where you'd start, or crush. you come after the guy who is targeting JC. lol.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Huh

maybe it wasn't last year, but it was before you went on your "CO-MOD" hiatus. you had some pretty bad games as town when DPR came back for that stretch.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

lol, well thats good to know considering JiF has you as his #1 and I have you behind JC... so JiF is not where you'd start, or crush. you come after the guy who is targeting JC. lol.

maybe it wasn't last year, but it was before you went on your "CO-MOD" hiatus. you had some pretty bad games as town when DPR came back for that stretch.

I come after the guy I think is scummiest, your hammer of lk after hemming and hawing pinged. 

I had 1 bad game as town last year i think and yes it was really bad. The other bad game I had as town I was actually scum 

4 hours ago, Stark said:

Does the CTM ref mean you disagree with crusher? Cause you got CTM as your second scum read

19 hours ago, JiF said:

You act like people arent shooting up schools and places of work among other things randomly everyday in this country but yes, tell me about how dangerous it is to sip margaritas in an all inclusive resort in Cancun. 

Well actually....

Nah I'll drop it.

We're here for mafia.

I said what I had to say.

Just be safe alright? I don't want any of you dummies getting shot is all I'm saying. ?

20 hours ago, CTM said:

If you bet big enough the comps are great,  I stopped gambling about 5 years ago but I used to get room / meals/ shows and booze free my entire stay. 

Best comp I ever had was two free nights, $200 cash, and a free buffet. Not to mention the drinks while you gamble.

I heard Vegas used to offer to fly people there and comp the flight but I dunno if they still do that or not.

A free flight would be pretty cool.

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

The more I learn about you the more I think being asleep is your best option.

Thats what I keep telling people but they tell me I gotta wake up and do sh*t. I don't get it.

22 hours ago, CTM said:

If you bet big enough the comps are great,  I stopped gambling about 5 years ago but I used to get room / meals/ shows and booze free my entire stay. 

Written under the influence again of hippie crack. You get free booze the second you walk in the door. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Written under the influence again of hippie crack. You get free booze the second you walk in the door. 

No dumbass, try going to the clubs, bars and restaurants

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

My apologies to all for my small role in @Lizard Kinglynch.  I really expected some to abandon his train once I got him to L-1.  At least it highlighted the utter hypocrisy of @Stark who hammered.  I mean, I was his top lynch candidate and he follows me onto his train.  The dude is scummy as fukk.

Well considering no one seemed to agree with me on you and I keep being told it’s not your M.O. as scum to play the way you are I suppose you could think that.

But you have basically been skimming and you liked your Nyn vote so Much you abandoned it minutes behind CTM. 

Yes you and CTM are my top 2 I explained the LK hammer. 

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Does the CTM ref mean you disagree with crusher? Cause you got CTM as your second scum read

I dont  disagree with him, hence the #2 scum read at the moment. The comment was stating that Crusher is basing their game on their past, I am agreeing with him on CTM and that CTM is playing scummy and he’s a on some pills. 

FYI  

i leave at 5am and will be heading to the cottage on island. My play will be limited while we travel. Phone service is pretty limited while there. So until Sunday I’ll be hit or miss. 

FYI I’ll be drinking tomorrow during the semi final soccer Copa America game but I’ll be active before but not after cause you know . We celebrate our nation.

Also shout out to the Ladies Soccer team for making it to the finals. 

Also don’t @ me if you’re going to talk sh*t about soccer. K TY 

PS .  Brasil is in the finals of the Copa America; all is right in the world. ?

2 hours ago, Stark said:

FYI  

i leave at 5am and will be heading to the cottage on island. My play will be limited while we travel. Phone service is pretty limited while there. So until Sunday I’ll be hit or miss. 

Lynch this dude soon.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I care about American dominance and watching cuties Alex Morgan and Christen Press do their thing.

Fag.

Says cuties and calls fag in same sentence, has grey hair and only non virgin for 90 days. Head explodes

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did we lose the mod?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nope.

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is there a DL for night?  or did our scum team runaway in fear?

Seriously. Going on what 48 hours? I know you said you weren’t going to do deadlines unless necessary, I think we are getting there. 

Archived