Helmet wars..

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I can't tell what his reasoning was for any of these ranks.

Then he puts us randomly in qouteijg is as a millennial helmet. Wtf is this person talking about. 

I think our helmets do look pretty cool and I really like the basic design of it.

46 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Anyone who thinks the red bills helmet is better than the white one cannot be taken seriously. 

I grew to like them. Nice contrast on top of blue jersey. Very colorful. Now, yes, it looks like a red-blue version of a negative  photo, you'd  get when having your pictures  developed. The red just swallows the blue. 

And no one around the country  hardly saw the year they had a blue facemask. They weren't on tv lol

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I can't tell what his reasoning was for any of these ranks.

Then he puts us randomly in qouteijg is as a millennial helmet. Wtf is this person talking about. 

I think our helmets do look pretty cool and I really like the basic design of it.

No one can but it doesn't really matter.  Is slightly interesting

The NFL's artistic/marketing department needs a massive overhaul. Most off the helmets really suck. They look like the NFL just added crappy decals to most of them without any thought if those decals are appealing or even fit well on the helmets. I don't follow college football, but I've seen some slick looking stuff at that level which just makes me wonder why the NFL is fine with their uniforms looking generally lackluster. Yeah, I get it, who cares it's just a helmet. Sure, it won't help them win games, but they could have some style. Fortunately the Jets is one of the better ones.

50 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

The NFL's artistic/marketing department needs a massive overhaul. Most off the helmets really suck. They look like the NFL just added crappy decals to most of them without any thought if those decals are appealing or even fit well on the helmets. I don't follow college football, but I've seen some slick looking stuff at that level which just makes me wonder why the NFL is fine with their uniforms looking generally lackluster. Yeah, I get it, who cares it's just a helmet. Sure, it won't help them win games, but they could have some style. Fortunately the Jets is one of the better ones.

They know exactly  what they are doing.

It's not like they can't tell what we'd like or dislike. They know full well when they put out something that will be deemed sub par. They simply enjoy toying with your emotions. Among other reasons.

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

They know exactly  what they are doing.

It's not like they can't tell what we'd like or dislike. They know full well when they put out something that will be deemed sub par. They simply enjoy toying with your emotions. Among other reasons.

Is that why they almost replaced one of the better helmets with this: image.png.c08b6d2f1e4dfa0d4011d6698e1d5ce9.png

On 7/4/2019 at 1:18 PM, Jet Nut said:

Not too many like the flying Elvis logo on the Pats helmet, I'm not surprised with where they placed

Also its interesting that you think a simple NY belongs top 10 but a simple Jets belongs at 20

The current Jet helmet reminds me of the 1980’s Jets.  PTSD. 

7 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

They need to be able to separate between nostalgia and what is actually good design. Green Bay is just awful. I could care less that they are steeped in history - it's ugly. My order for the design of the helmets would be vastly different.

It represents  the Mason's symbol G. May not change for a while.