Herndon is hurt

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

If Henderson is going to be out for any length of time they need to sign a pass catching tight end. 
There has to be at least one FA that’s better then the current ones.

Ok forget that idea, I looked at the list of FA TEs and it’s awful. 

I heard Rob Gronkowski is available and he substituted steroids with weed

933ACA0A-0493-414D-B874-70AC3960E183.thumb.jpeg.1ef59b9a00c07181d59d8ea5c92b4311.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

So true.  Every aspect of the org, just say they all suck and you'll get agreement, right or wrong.

Sucks

Well they do suck BUT they can fix it and need to be given a chance. Short leash is even fine but they at least need 1 offseason to convince us that there is hope is all that I’m saying. The hate is unfortunately justified for this team but it’s misdirected at times. 

• Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Well they do suck BUT they can fix it and need to be given a chance. Short leash is even fine but they at least need 1 offseason to convince us that there is hope is all that I’m saying. The hate is unfortunately justified for this team but it’s misdirected at times. 

I get the why but, eh, JD and Gase weren’t here, weren’t the cause of past failures.  Tired of hearing even tempered criticism as if it were

• Upvote 2