On The Road With Greenbean; Raiders Fly In & Lose

JetNation

Great analysis! Couldn't agree more on your Robbie Anderson take. Jonathan Harrison has earned the right to compete for Center next year but I still want Tyler Biadasz in the late 1st early 2nd. Worst case scenario we try them at Guard but at least we'd know we have some options!

Yeah. It’s weird. As undeniable as the results are, I will admit that I still don’t have confidence in a Harrison as the long term answer. WTH does this guy have to do??? lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

Nice job Greenbean and thanks for the pop!  Congrats on getting the gig! I must admit I'm a little "Green" with envy,  but that's just cuz I'm competitive. Lol! Good stuff ...enjoy and good luck! And of course if you guys ever want me on board in any capacity don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks buddy.

You’re thread was good and one that made me think. Anderson is a tough one to nail down. I think he’s one that showed he’s simply not a guy to take a game over like a TO, Moss, Hopkins or Dez Bryant etc. he’s just not that guy. But he IS a guy that can have value. Good hands, good route runner and very very fast.

I think I’d really try to keep him around. When we build this OL into a powerhouse a guy like Robbie will be electric. Probably 4-6 catches a game on the regular.

• Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

New video is up, thanks to @GREENBEAN and special guest @Drums. Shout out to @Apache 51 for the thought provoking topic.

Hey this was the best video yet. You guys bounced it off each other well. 

I think this type of format could be even better with a live stream where you could interact with people watching as you record. I don't know if you're setup for that but it could be cool as something to do occasionally.

Agreed with most everything you were saying including most of the salaries. Jenkins absolutely needs to be paid for the reasons stated. Anderson is probably in the 10-12 range but it does really seem like he wants to be a Jet. Hopefully he continues to build chemistry w/Darnold over the last 5 games and secures his bag here.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Thank you [mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention] for including me! It was fun! And cold haha. Sorry it is 10+ minutes—the plan was a 5 minute video. 

Cheers. 

What a good time it was buddy. Always great to see you. And you’re loose and comfy on camera. Never forget that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Hey this was the best video yet. You guys bounced it off each other well. 
I think this type of format could be even better with a live stream where you could interact with people watching as you record. I don't know if you're setup for that but it could be cool as something to do occasionally.
Agreed with most everything you were saying including most of the salaries. Jenkins absolutely needs to be paid for the reasons stated. Anderson is probably in the 10-12 range but it does really seem like he wants to be a Jet. Hopefully he continues to build chemistry w/Darnold over the last 5 games and secures his bag here.

That’s awesome man. Thank you. Obviously I look forward to improving the video quality but that will come shortly. This was a great opp to get@drums involved so we took it.

I’d love to get more guys involved as I travel the country. DM if you’re interested. I’d love to have a chat.

Long live Lachlan Edwards!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

That’s awesome man. Thank you. Obviously I look forward to improving the video quality but that will come shortly. This was a great opp to get@drums involved so we took it.

I’d love to get more guys involved as I travel the country. DM if you’re interested. I’d love to have a chat.

Long live Lachlan Edwards!!

Hey man - can you share the story of what you're doing traveling the country in the next video?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hey man - can you share the story of what you're doing traveling the country in the next video?

Not just yet unfortunately.  Before the end of the year I will. I have to keep a lot of the things close to the vest at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

Beans was so right just as I knew he WOULD be especially after I heard the Jets would be once again facing the B/U Quarterback. The Jets have to be the worst team historically speaking when they have to face a new QB. Started back in the 70's with a kid who was being laughed at by the NY Sportswriters because he played at "Little Milton College". That nobody QB (who of course lit the Jets up that day) was starting for Jet-Killer Jim Zorn just some no-name future Hall of Famer Dave Kreig that was over 40 years ago and the Jets have be under 25%  vs back-ups. Oh yea, and when they also have to play against the zebras who call 5 penalties on the NY for every 1 the opponent, forgetaboutit

• Upvote 1