Jackson limited on Monday

kevinc855

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Seems like he got a little banged up after a hit against the Bills. Seems like day to day...Hoping they don’t want to risk trotting out there on a short week

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/09/lamar-jackson-lands-on-ravens-injury-report/amp/

Rest the truth and give us RG III! 

Come game time, I will be rooting for the Jets as always, but I would rather the Ravens win at this point to keep them ahead of the Pats and get us a better draft pick; I will be rooting for Ravens, Bills, and Chiefs for the rest of the year.

Of course, Thursday night, I will be rooting for the Jets, but from a playoff/draft perspective, losing out the rest of the season would be best... :-)

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Come game time, I will be rooting for the Jets as always, but I would rather the Ravens win at this point to keep them ahead of the Pats and get us a better draft pick; I will be rooting for Ravens, Bills, and Chiefs for the rest of the year.

Of course, Thursday night, I will be rooting for the Jets, but from a playoff/draft perspective, losing out the rest of the season would be best... :-)

The Ravens can afford a loss since they hold the tie-breaker over NE. 

9 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

They would beat us with RG3

This is probably true.

With 3 games left it's not the Baltimore game I hope the Jets win.  I want to see NE kept out of the Top 2 spots in the AFC playoffs and forced to play on Wildcard Weekend.  Would love to beat Buffalo though to end the season.

• 2 weeks later...

btw, something interesting...    w/ all th etgalk about how LJ's style is unsustainable I very specificallyh mentioned why people dont as " Is Dalvin Cook's style sustaianable? hge might eb injured! He's only 5'10", 209#???   

Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook is unlikely to play in the big showdown with the Green Bay Packers on Monday night because of a shoulder injury, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

The Vikings are even leaning toward shutting down Cook for the last two regular-season games, hoping to have him ready for the playoffs,