All I want for Christmas

Jetster

Ok. 3 days before Christmas.

I want to kick the Steelers azzes. We have 10 days to get some guys back, heal up a bit, put in a game plan. Metlife will be filled with those towel waving incest loving mongrels. 

Plus, all I see posted on this site after another thread about our injuries is LOOK AT THE STEELERS, they're 8-5, blah, blah, blah. A victory on 12/22/19 takes everyone of those retorts regarding the Steelers overcoming injuries & flushes them all down the damn toilet. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I want to kick the Steelers azzes. We have 10 days to get some guys back, heal up a bit, put in a game plan. Metlife will be filled with those towel waving incest loving mongrels. 

Plus, all I see posted on this site after another thread about our injuries is LOOK AT THE STEELERS, they're 8-5, blah, blah, blah. A victory on 12/22/19 takes everyone of those retorts regarding the Steelers overcoming injuries & flushes them all down the damn toilet. 

I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see the Jets win this game. They have been pretty good at home- and they match up decent too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

While I want it to happen too...

We wont be healing up a bit or getting guys back with 2 more games on a losing season. This is where guys start going on IR like wildfire and bottom feeders start getting more reps. 

Yeah Darnold and some key guys will still play but you're going to start seeing a lot of newer names the next two weeks.