Top RB's in the 2020 Draft.

Just now, New York Mick said:

I’m hoping they don’t take a RB till the 5th. Without an oline RBs are useless. 

We need some speed at RB look at the teams in the playoffs they all have a 1-2 punch and a RB who can break the big run. 

A good running game opens up the passing game. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

My favorite. Reminds me of freeman McNeil. 

I've been hyping him up all season. Not getting the McNeil comparison though....maybe more Maurice Jones Drew for me. Either way I hope we pick one no later than our last third but he'll probably be gone by then. He would be a good fit for our O with his great pass catching skills and ability to punish defenders between the tackles.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RobR said:

I've been hyping him up all season. Not getting the McNeil comparison though....maybe more Maurice Jones Drew for me. Either way I hope we pick one no later than our last third but he'll probably be gone by then. He would be a good fit for our O with his great pass catching skills and ability to punish defenders between the tackles.

Jonathan Taylor has been my favorite college back since he committed to Wisconsin. Too bad he won’t be around too long. Guy is an animal. Wisconsin always has a nice OL as well so have to count that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jonathan Taylor has been my favorite college back since he committed to Wisconsin. Too bad he won’t be around too long. Guy is an animal. Wisconsin always has a nice OL as well so have to count that.

CEH runs behind a pretty good oline also. I hope we go all offense this draft and we definitely need a rb. Hopefully not too late.

38 minutes ago, RobR said:

CEH runs behind a pretty good oline also. I hope we go all offense this draft and we definitely need a rb. Hopefully not too late.

Hopefully 3rd or 4th round. Depends where we picked our last OL lol. Anything passed the 4th and there’s probably a lesser shot at hitting on someone. I know RB can be found later on in the draft but 4th round would be the latest I try to nab one. Really can’t put a time and round on these picks so I know that sounds odd to begin with.

37 minutes ago, RobR said:

LOL at JK Dobbs. 

Not a big fan of Dobbs at all. I’m fine with North-South runners but lord have mercy.....and I just have this feeling that he’s going to have a very underwhelming pro career.

34 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Rb is more of a need than wr.  I do hope they finally invest in the position early in the draft. 

Agreed. We need a solid #2 back. Someone who can be a fresh breath of air, a change of pace back, a guy who can make a play in open field. 

33 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly Bell and rookie speedster. 

1-2 punch like other teams in the NFL. 

There you go. That’s what I’m looking for.

• Upvote 1

+1

Bring Powell back for one more run, dude deserves to go out on a contender and that should be us. Powell got drafted because Rex was watching Sportscenter one night and saw this run:

First game he actually got carries as a rookie, he fumbled and helped us lose the TEBOW game in 2011. The soul crusher from that year. Powell's had a weird, wonderful career that perfectly suits this dark period in Jets football. 

Frankly, I think our 2019 RBs were just fine, they just had nowhere to run. Bring em back. All they need is an O-line and for Bell to stop dancin/lose the gut. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

23 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hopefully 3rd or 4th round. Depends where we picked our last OL lol. Anything passed the 4th and there’s probably a lesser shot at hitting on someone. I know RB can be found later on in the draft but 4th round would be the latest I try to nab one. Really can’t put a time and round on these picks so I know that sounds odd to begin with.

Not a big fan of Dobbs at all. I’m fine with North-South runners but lord have mercy.....and I just have this feeling that he’s going to have a very underwhelming pro career.

Agreed. We need a solid #2 back. Someone who can be a fresh breath of air, a change of pace back, a guy who can make a play in open field. 

There you go. That’s what I’m looking for.

Agree 100% that I don't want to wait until the 5th round either. We've already tried that with crappy results. 

And Dobbs was just a play on the name since there is no Dobbs. It's Dobbins.

40 minutes ago, jetsons said:

I don't see the McNeil comparison... I see him more like Darren Sproles.

I also like Najee Harris... he reminds me of  Derrick Henry... both in size & running style.

I also am a fan of Harris. I think he's going to test better than most assume and he catches the ball well.

• Upvote 2