On 1/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, joewilly12 said:

D'Andre Swift 

Jonathan Taylor 

Travis Etienne 

J.K Dobbins 

Najee Harris 

Zack Moss 

Chuba Hubbard

I like Dobbins the best. Someone this year said it right when they said he reminds you of Hall Of Fame Emmitt Smith. I have Taylor 2nd and Najee a close third. Rounding it out Swift, Etienne and then Hubbard.  Here is a player I also love and could be a steal for someone............... Cincinnati Michael Warren. He runs hard and breaks tackles.    

5 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I like Dobbins the best. Someone this year said it right when they said he reminds you of Hall Of Fame Emmitt Smith. I have Taylor 2nd and Najee a close third. Rounding it out Swift, Etienne and then Hubbard.  Here is a player I also love and could be a steal for someone............... Cincinnati Michael Warren. He runs hard and breaks tackles.    

Najee's running style reminds me of Derrick Henry.

On 1/9/2020 at 7:02 PM, Augustiniak said:

Rb is more of a need than wr.  I do hope they finally invest in the position early in the draft. 

No its not, WR is more important at this point.  By a large margin

OL and WRs for Sams development.  No need to waste a pick high in the draft.  With an OL that can actually block Bell and whoever are enough for now.  

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Round 1 WR

Round 2 RB

Round 3-7 OL 

Free Agency URGENT NEEDS NO LUXURY PLAYERS. 

*unless of course we need a QB then Round 1 QB

Why fans don't make good GMs

You have a RB on the roster who with a good OL was the most productive RB in the history of the NFL.

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You have a RB on the roster who with a good OL was the most productive RB in the history of the NFL.

Jets still need to address the RB position. They can't afford to put all their eggs in the Bell basket. He's not the player he used to be. I hope the Jets can get an RB who has that speed to take it 50 to 75 yards without being caught to the endzone. Look at this list.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/rushing-longest-yards

Le'Veon Bell's longest run this year was 19 yards.

38 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jets still need to address the RB position. They can't afford to put all their eggs in the Bell basket. He's not the player he used to be. I hope the Jets can get an RB who has that speed to take it 50 to 75 yards without being caught to the endzone. Look at this list.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/rushing-longest-yards

Le'Veon Bell's longest run this year was 19 yards.

A backup can be found late in the draft or FA

Plus have no idea what they think about the backups already on the roster.  

Either way they shouldn't address RB in round 2

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Most teams in the playoffs who are still alive have a 1-2 punch at RB with speed. 

We do not have a 1-2 punch at RB or speed at the position, part of the reason the NY Jets are home watching the playoffs. 

People who know nothing about football make very bad GM's. 

43 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Most teams in the playoffs who are still alive have a 1-2 punch at RB with speed. 

We do not have a 1-2 punch at RB or speed at the position, part of the reason the NY Jets are home watching the playoffs. 

People who know nothing about football make very bad GM's. 

And without an OL we're not having a 1-2 punch.  Stop with the speed comments.  Speed without an OL doesn't change anything.  Bell with anyone is a 1-2 punch

Adding another RB is the last thing that will make us a playoff team.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

And without an OL we're not having a 1-2 punch.  Stop with the speed comments.  Speed without an OL doesn't change anything.  Bell with anyone is a 1-2 punch

Adding another RB is the last thing that will make us a playoff team.

Go watch the playoff game you need a lesson in football basics 101. 

Check SF and Minnesota RB depth compared to the NY Jets. 

I fully understand and agree the NY Jets need to improve the OL. 

You acquire OL help in free agency and the draft as well. 

Not interested in taking a RB before the 4th, especially since we have more pressing needs. I'll accept RB in the 2nd/3rd only if we trade down and acquire more picks.

That being said, I really like Travis Etienne. He's the only guy I'll be ok with taking if he's available in the 3rd.

This guy is a Day 3 back that I really like alot. Wouldn't mind taking him in the 4th at all

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Maybe not in the 2nd round but I do agree that they need a young speedster who can run between the tackles as well as bounce to the outside.

I'm not against it later in the draft but if we still have picks and more pressing positions to address it can wait. 

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You select WR-RB with the 1st and 2nd round picks, OL the rest and OL in free agency. 

You have instantly improved the offense with 2 playmakers. 

Without an Oline those playmakers WONT be making many plays... OLINE 1st then the playmakers... heck if we had an above average Oline now the "playmakers" we already have would have made some noise... Especially Sam.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I'm not against it later in the draft but if we still have picks and more pressing positions to address it can wait. 

Definitely needs to be a day 3 pick if we do get a RB. All the studs will be gone but some of these under the radar guys that our draftniks are bringing up can be good players.

Me and @Paradis couldn’t say enough good things about Devin Singletary last offseason and he turned out fine. Upgrading at RB can definitely be done in a reasonable manner.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Watching Perine run reminds me alot of this guy (Very Similar running styles)... Perine looks to be the stronger & faster... He would be a Great Pick.... It would be a tough choice to make if E-Heliare is there as well.

wrong perine my friend

• Upvote 1