Prediction: Bitcoin Will Hit $100,000 by the end of 2021

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

nah bruh, that's the point you're missing. the boomers have easy access to bitcoin now. not sh*tcoins.

I can’t have this conversation with you in posts we’d need a 12 pk of beer and an 8 ball Of cocaine.

But you’re dead wrong I can’t even believe you’re real life thinking this way.

jk I really don’t so drugs anymore 

• Haha 2

This is of course just a model and all models can be broken. It will be interesting to see if the halving impact is a much as usual this time. With the ETFs buying up 10K bitcoin per day how much difference will 900 new bitcoin per day dropping to 450 new bitcoin per day make?

• Upvote 1

On 2/29/2024 at 7:57 AM, Dunnie said:

I don't own many purely speculative positions... I did however get in on NVidia at $30. emoji869.pngemoji55.pngemoji868.png

The one I'm waiting(hoping) to come back is MARA.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The difference between NVidia and bitcoin is an unending stream of future earnings.  

The difference between NVidia and bitcoin is an unending stream of future earnings.  
I just don't see how you get in on bitcoin now .. .. you'd really need to be a believer...

9 minutes ago, Biggs said:

bitcoin fixes broken money for humanity and gives us the opportunity to opt out of fiat clown world. you don't have to allow them to steal from you anymore by debasing.

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

bitcoin fixes broken money for humanity and gives us the opportunity to opt out of fiat clown world. you don't have to allow them to steal from you anymore by debasing.

Im fine investing in companies who have consistently earned well above inflation returns, have positive cash flow, pay dividends and have enough cash to support their stock price with buybacks.  

i also enjoy the liquid nature of these investments.

I recognize speculators often get very rich.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:53 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

seeking advice. have 30 Ethereum coins. purchased probably 25k in sh*t coins, now worth 7k. whats my next move?

• Ugh 1

We're all familiar with the current US debt trajectory - it's a tsunami of debt on our doorstep. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence means we are at the dawning of a new age where a large percentage of us will be obsolete. Content creators...writers, designers, filmmakers, are being replaced by AI content. Programmers and accountants might be next. Robots can milk cows and lay concrete blocks. Plumbers and electricians look safe for now.

Fiat currency is in a death spiral. The middle class is America and the middle class all over the western world is disappearing, this is why people all over the world are fed up and out in their tractors, trucks and yellow vests protesting. Our purchasing power with fiat money is weakening. The official inflation figures may be slowly coming down but our grocery bills and heating bills are not coming down with it.

The uber wealthy are protected with their considerable resources but for normies the only way to get out of this on an individual level is to buy assets; land, property, stocks and yes bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile and will face future 30-70% draw downs hence if you buy, you need to hold for 2 cycles (approximately 8 years). Even at these prices now, if you can hold for two cycles you are hedging yourself from the great upheaval that is already underway.  Is there some risk? Yes, with every investment comes risk but can you afford not to invest...in Bitcoin?

It's simply too risky to not include Bitcoin in your investment portfolio...

On 3/5/2024 at 7:54 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Talk to your accountant about the best strategy to harvest the losses and convert all to Bitcoin. Also, don't listen to Hess.

Edit: bc I’m a conspiracy theorist and don’t want to put too much of my portfolio intel online lol.

but I’ll def be richer than you by the time this bull market ends ❤️🫶

On 3/3/2024 at 10:45 AM, Dunnie said:

I just don't see how you get in on bitcoin now .. .. you'd really need to be a believer...

Buy mid and micro cap alts in the red at support levels and get rich instead 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Edit: bc I’m a conspiracy theorist and don’t want to put too much of my portfolio intel online lol.

but I’ll def be richer than you by the time this bull market ends ❤️🫶

I hope you get rich. I really do. I think you're going to get wrecked and should stop being a degenerate messing around with garbage scams that are worse than fiat currency.

study bitcoin.

37 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I hope you get rich. I really do. I think you're going to get wrecked and should stop being a degenerate messing around with garbage scams that are worse than fiat currency.

study bitcoin.

I’m way past you in terms of Marco research imo.  Not in regard to my coin picks Some are long and some are swings. 

if I take out my largest worst trade in Quant which I’m still green just minimal, I’ve 5X’d already. I’ll exit 450-500 days after the halving…recenter next bear cycle….possibly sooner pending events and anomalies. 

you have a great plan and will def get rich. I’ll just get richer is all. 

again, this is based on historical data and basic I/E Q. Anomalies can happen however. 

On 3/5/2024 at 7:54 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Talk to your accountant about the best strategy to harvest the losses and convert all to Bitcoin. Also, don't listen to Hess.

Oh ok. Shitcoins means any of those things not called Bitcoin? I thought pay as you go commodes are making a comeback. Almost told you to stay on topic. My bad Cocky B. 

On 3/5/2024 at 7:15 PM, Gangrene said:

We're all familiar with the current US debt trajectory - it's a tsunami of debt on our doorstep. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence means we are at the dawning of a new age where a large percentage of us will be obsolete. Content creators...writers, designers, filmmakers, are being replaced by AI content. Programmers and accountants might be next. Robots can milk cows and lay concrete blocks. Plumbers and electricians look safe for now.

Fiat currency is in a death spiral. The middle class is America and the middle class all over the western world is disappearing, this is why people all over the world are fed up and out in their tractors, trucks and yellow vests protesting. Our purchasing power with fiat money is weakening. The official inflation figures may be slowly coming down but our grocery bills and heating bills are not coming down with it.

The uber wealthy are protected with their considerable resources but for normies the only way to get out of this on an individual level is to buy assets; land, property, stocks and yes bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile and will face future 30-70% draw downs hence if you buy, you need to hold for 2 cycles (approximately 8 years). Even at these prices now, if you can hold for two cycles you are hedging yourself from the great upheaval that is already underway.  Is there some risk? Yes, with every investment comes risk but can you afford not to invest...in Bitcoin?

It's simply too risky to not include Bitcoin in your investment portfolio...

The cotton gin and steam engine destroyed the middle class.  If you're betting on economic dissaster I would go with Iodine tablets.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Oh ok. sh*tcoins means any of those things not called Bitcoin? I thought pay as you go commodes are making a comeback. Almost told you to stay on topic. My bad Cocky B. 

correct. bitcoin solved the problem of broken money and digital scarcity and is the future world reserve currency. It is secured and backed by the most powerful distributed computer network in the world and a massive wall of real world energy. everything else is a worse version of clown world fiat currency and is likely a scam designed to enrich the creators. they're all going to 0 against bitcoin eventually.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

correct. bitcoin solved the problem of broken money and is the future world reserve currency. everything else is a worse version of clown world fiat currency and is likely a scam designed to enrich the creators. they're all going to 0 against bitcoin eventually.

Bitcoin is a store of value and will never be used transactionally. 

Barry doesn’t understand these “sh*tcoins” are actually just new software companies, and similar to the last tech bubble although many will fail, others will and are being implicated into a new quantum, digitalized competing financial system that provides different services and utilities within multiple industries. 

26 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Bitcoin is a store of value and will never be used transactionally. 

Barry doesn’t understand these “sh*tcoins” are actually just new software companies, and similar to the last tech bubble although many will fail, others will and are being implicated into a new quantum, digitalized competing financial system providing different services and utilities. 

bitcoin is already used transactionally, usually through the lightning network. I have executed many Bitcoin transactions myself.

why does a software company need a token on a blockchain?

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

correct. bitcoin solved the problem of broken money and digital scarcity and is the future world reserve currency. It is secured and backed by the most powerful distributed computer network in the world and a massive wall of real world energy. everything else is a worse version of clown world fiat currency and is likely a scam designed to enrich the creators. they're all going to 0 against bitcoin eventually.

Wow, that’s cool, you’re sexy when you talk digital currency, now do it again……

Only  slower! 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The future world of radioactive giant cockroaches will not be using bitcoin.   These computer networks won't work when the electric grid melts.  

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

bitcoin is already used transactionally, usually through the lightning network. I have executed many Bitcoin transactions myself.

why does a software company need a token on a blockchain?

What did you buy with Bitcoin? 

Again, that’s a 12 pk of beer question. Why does a software company need to be on the stock exchange? 

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What did you buy with Bitcoin? 

Again, that’s a 12 pk of beer question. Why does a software company need to be on the stock exchange? 

are you saying the reason these sh*tcoins exist is to circumvent the SEC to raise capital as an unregistered security?

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

are you saying the reason these sh*tcoins exist is to circumvent the SEC to raise capital as an unregistered security?

I’m saying the SEC exists to circumvent crony capitalism around the public eye under the guise of consumer protection, for their satanic overlords.  

How do you account for the sh*tcoin dive then? ... I mean if this is an infallible form or currency.