T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Why not?

My quote.

He is town, I told ya so!

Because why cloud the scene with outlandish conclusions presented as fact? My concern is that saying something inane and then doubling back and claiming it’s not what you said later is a good defense to have as the game gets more complex.

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Personally I think Hess “clouding things that happened” is gross and anti town.  

Kdels is his scum buddy.  

It’s a bad read. But you’ve had me pinned since early. 

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Personally I think Hess “clouding things that happened” is gross and anti town.  

Kdels is his scum buddy.  

I'll need to look more into Hess at some point, as of now, I'm still caught up in the Ape/Jif stuff.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Because why cloud the scene with outlandish conclusions presented as fact? My concern is that saying something inane and then doubling back and claiming it’s not what you said later is a good defense to have as the game gets more complex.

It’s a bad read. But you’ve had me pinned since early. 

I contend, my good sir, that you have a face made out of doodie.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You think so? What’s the alternative interpretation of that? What’s the detriment to town having the information? 

IMO, that's behind the scenes stuff, and out of the spirit of the game to analyze. Hunt Scum because of what they post, not because of who you think is upset at which particular post the mod "reacted" to.

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Talk to me then.  Scum reads?  Town reads? 

I'm not playing that kind of game and I hesitate to give lists.

Im trying to play a very in the moment intuition based game and that doesn't lend itself to having a lot of certainty.

I can tell you what I said before, I have a feeling about Jif and Hess seemed to come at me in an opportunistic and unfair way.

Beyond that I do have a hunch about someone else but Im holding off for now to see what happens with the other two as well as continue to observe this person.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

IMO, that's behind the scenes stuff, and out of the spirit of the game to analyze. Hunt Scum because of what they post, not because of who you think is upset at which particular post the mod "reacted" to.

Fair but CTM posted it in this thread. It’s info that might prove unhelpful but it might be helpful.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I'm not playing that kind of game and I hesitate to give lists.

Im trying to play a very in the moment intuition based game and that doesn't lend itself to having a lot of certainty.

I can tell you what I said before, I have a feeling about Jif and Hess seemed to come at me in an opportunistic and unfair way.

Beyond that I do have a hunch about someone else but Im holding off for now to see what happens with the other two as well as continue to observe this person.

Hmmm, to be fair as far as setting the record straight bc you’re half insane, which I like, what you thought was me coming at you, wasn’t me coming at you. I didn’t say you were hiding bc I had no clue only that you hide when your scum. What’s weird is you weren’t even hiding per my skim job later. So why were/are you so paranoid since you weren’t even hiding? Lol 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Hmmm, to be fair as far as setting the record straight bc you’re half insane, which I like, what you thought was me coming at you, wasn’t me coming at you. I didn’t say you were hiding bc I had no clue only that you hide when your scum. What’s weird is you weren’t even hiding per my skim job later. So why were/are you so paranoid since you weren’t even hiding? Lol 

Let’s lynch him. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just to confirm: I posted what I posted because I realized I had liked a bunch of posts on that page without stopping to consider if anyone could infer anything from it. It had everything to do with 80's modding last game and nothing that's happenned this game in or out of thread. 

If you make me laugh I react, that's it. Nobody should read anything more or less into it

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Just to confirm: I posted what I posted because I realized I had liked a bunch of posts on that page without stopping to consider if anyone could infer anything from it. It had everything to do with 80's modding last game and nothing that's happenned this game in or out of thread. 

If you make me laugh I react, that's it. Nobody should read anything more or less into it

It’s always 80’s fault.

so you’re saying Hess is scum

editors note- I don’t think Hess is scum because of this. He might not be scum at all but he might be scum. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Fair but CTM posted it in this thread. It’s info that might prove unhelpful but it might be helpful.

Nope, not helpful or unhelpful. Means absolutely nothing. Solely about jokes 

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Thanks. This should be the end of that discussion.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Cant believe this is a convo 

• Upvote 1