T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I get what you’re saying now, but saying “I really thought JiF was scum” implies you no longer think he is and you changed your opinion within minutes after like 15 pages of the two of you going back and forth calling each other scum.

Now that you’ve clarified I see what you were actually getting at.

But why do it with so much inconsistency. Why throw leading claims into the ether? 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:05 AM, BallinPB said:

Kdels- vote hoping at deadline looks clumsy.  Voted 80 while claiming Jvill was his scummiest read.  When he was called out by 80, he quickly moved to Jvill.  Like Ape says he doesn’t think they would corroborate out in the open like that but I wouldn’t put it past 80 and someone playing their second game.

@kdels62 

Just now, BallinPB said:

Got it. I was the vote that got the Stark train going. I didn’t actually feel like Stark was scum. I like to bounce around in the early game. I got busy in RL and Stark almost got lynched. If Stark was town it’d look like and possibly be my fault. So I switched to 80 because I didn’t think Jvill was a real option.Here’s the part that messes me up, I joked that 80 should come with me, because why would he, he was on Stark’s train which was tied with him at the time. He switched and sealed his fate but made me look bad.

I don’t really have a defense but that’s the rationale 

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

No. No one is expecting this to be a teaching moment. Town wants to beat Mafia. Spreading doubt when a situation plays out to “teach” about a possible but highly contrived alternative situation is not pro-town at all.

Yeah!  Don't take any sh-t from that Stupid Ape!

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

unvote

@deckerfan

vote kdels

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

vote kdels

I am not exactly sure about kdels right now (I don't remember him much last game) and he does post some questionable things, but these two jumped on to vote at about the same time. Neither said anything and the timing just seems scummy.

I am still getting a feel for this game, and sticking with Jif, but we should not get tunnel vision. This Ape vs Jif thing is ruining any other cases we have going right now. Reminds me of Smash and Spoot last game. 

So Verb...

After a hotly contested battle of the dullards with 80 he does his customary disappearing act where he pretends he's busy on the weekends.  That in and of itself isn't too alarming..

What is curious is the way he moonwalked back into the game and gave some gentle love taps before vomiting out a couple non-game related posts, then vanishing again.

It's the work of a pig..  perhaps he's one of the feral pigs with TomShame.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I am not exactly sure about kdels right now (I don't remember him much last game) and he does post some questionable things, but these two jumped on to vote at about the same time. Neither said anything and the timing just seems scummy.

I am still getting a feel for this game, and sticking with Jif, but we should not get tunnel vision. This Ape vs Jif thing is ruining any other cases we have going right now. Reminds me of Smash and Spoot last game. 

Keep reading.  I have my reasons on Kdels and they are there for you to read.  Could also vote Nolder, Hess, Beaver.  Run it up and I’ll knock em down.  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Keep reading.  I have my reasons on Kdels and they are there for you to read.  Could also vote Nolder, Hess, Beaver.  Run it up and I’ll knock em down.  

Yup, I see that now. Just pinged a bit how those two votes came in the way they did.

17 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Got it. I was the vote that got the Stark train going. I didn’t actually feel like Stark was scum. I like to bounce around in the early game. I got busy in RL and Stark almost got lynched. If Stark was town it’d look like and possibly be my fault. So I switched to 80 because I didn’t think Jvill was a real option.Here’s the part that messes me up, I joked that 80 should come with me, because why would he, he was on Stark’s train which was tied with him at the time. He switched and sealed his fate but made me look bad.

I don’t really have a defense but that’s the rationale 

Copy.  Talk to me about Hess.  What do you think?

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

So Verb...

After a hotly contested battle of the dullards with 80 he does his customary disappearing act where he pretends he's busy on the weekends.  That in and of itself isn't too alarming..

What is curious is the way he moonwalked back into the game and gave some gentle love taps before vomiting out a couple non-game related posts, then vanishing again.

This is a very good post. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Fair I guess. I have given my opinion on some things. I've specifically been trying to be less spazy and more patient. The only strong opinions I have are beaver likely scum, kdels maybe scum, nolder maybe scum, and spoot, aj & you likely town.

I am leaning a lot on the reasoning others are giving because I don't really even know the basic things to look for. So when I ask others to explain things it helps me to get a feel for them but maybe more importantly understand the things to pay attention to.  The I'm new I don't get it thing is probably annoying to hear and I honestly try to avoid it but despite some people saying I seem to get the game well I feel like I've come across as a giant idiot a few times.

I thought it was weird that beaver just gave a half assed, puss-bag go ahead and kill me white flag and two people immediately jumped off his wagon. 

Never say I’m new.  Better to just go emo.  

Copy.  Talk to me about Hess.  What do you think?

I’m neutral on Hess. He’s been all over the map but not in a distracting anti-town way. Doesn’t mean I think he’s town it just means that I don’t think he’s clouding things that happened with editorialized and leading statements. He also points out stuff like CTMs post about his reactions. That’s info worth noting.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Initially, you said it was an obvious trap by you, the implication being that "go find the Mason" is precisely what you are banking on Scum interpreting it as.

Now your point is that JiF intentionally misconstrued your words.

@Integrity28 u never did give a response to this.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

So Verb...

I could destroy Verb into a blunder of ash actually 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m neutral on Hess. He’s been all over the map but not in a distracting anti-town way. Doesn’t mean I think he’s town it just means that I don’t think he’s clouding things that happened with editorialized and leading statements. He also points out stuff like CTMs post about his reactions. That’s info worth noting.

To me the whole clouding things is anti-town. 

noted. 

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Personally, I think it's something Hess should've let be. Kinda gross that he shined a light on it.

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

If we lynch JiF and he's town then we definitely lynch Ape next turn. If we lynch Ape and he's town then there's no guarantee we should lynch JiF because he's just acting out of a clear agenda of self preservation. 

Interesting. 

Kdels I love you buddy but u r definitely my lynch candidate for today.  

To me the whole clouding things is anti-town. 

noted. 

I agree that clouding things is anti-town. I just don’t think that’s what Hess is doing. Basically why I think PAC is town. He’s saying stuff that might be wrong but it’s not causing confusion.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Personally, I think it's something Hess should've let be. Kinda gross that he shined a light on it.

Personally I think Hess “clouding things that happened” is gross and anti town.  

Kdels is his scum buddy.  

36 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

But why do it with so much inconsistency. Why throw leading claims into the ether? 

Why not?

24 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If I could explain the way the primate brain works I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be spending my Monday night playing internet Guess Who

My quote.

12 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

This is a very good post. 

He is town, I told ya so!

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

You think so? What’s the alternative interpretation of that? What’s the detriment to town having the information? 

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Initially, you said it was an obvious trap by you, the implication being that "go find the Mason" is precisely what you are banking on Scum interpreting it as.

Now your point is that JiF intentionally misconstrued your words.

Trap = reaction test.

Piinting out what I said vs. what Jif changed the meaning to = fact checking.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I agree that clouding things is anti-town. I just don’t think that’s what Hess is doing. Basically why I think PAC is town. He’s saying stuff that might be wrong but it’s not causing confusion.

That's because no one listens to Pac. It's a universal rule. If he ran into a movie theater yelling about a fire in the lobby, the people would just tell him to shut up, and they'd go back to watching the movie.