JETS (1) - Spootles

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (1) - Jif

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (2) - Pac, ksmells

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

On 3/1/2020 at 8:53 AM, HessStation said:

Here’s another player asking why for a vote that was already explained. We use to lynch people for not reading the game lol. 

Beaver, there was a 5 v 5 standstill for a long time yesterday. I remembered a swing vote but couldn’t remember who, after the day started I checked and it was Ballin which made me pleasantly surprised...bc Ballin had me as his #1 scum BC I made a reads list 30 mins after starting the game. And Ballin, who isn’t a newb, was taking it seriously, using it as a source in multiple posts. To boot, that was the first time I even knew who was playing and was checking to see who the players were. Ballin since said he ended voting 80 and I’m checking the timing  now

How the hell was I supposed to know you didn’t read back?  You made a reads list and I’m taking it for what it is?  I’m sure it wasn’t 30 mins after you came in also but I will have to check that.  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

How the hell was I supposed to know you didn’t read back?  You made a reads list and I’m taking it for what it is?  I’m sure it wasn’t 30 mins after you came in also but I will have to check that.  

No worries, it was an obvious joke. I just wanted to see who was playing and decided to see if I could get a reaction. I think I called half the players scum btw

On 3/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, Integrity28 said:

Ballin exclaiming, "why, i voted 80?" as though it's a built-in exoneration is the most pingy thing I've noticed from him. Admittedly, he's been on the periphery of what I'm watching. 

My comment to voting 80 was simply a reply to Hess saying I voted Stark.  Nothing else.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Legitimately it feels like a discussion was had behind the scenes and new conclusions were drawn away from everyone else

Yes, that’s it. I’m scum. I just thought I could do a 180 and nobody would notice. I’m just that diabolical!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No worries, it was an obvious joke. I just wanted to see who was playing and decided to see if I could get a reaction. I think I called half the players scum btw

I understand that but calling half the players scum is not helpful.  We’re trying to clear and narrow down.  Scum wants to keep the field wide open.  

26 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s not. Because you switched your perspective, including claiming I got behind JiF (whatever that means) without really explaining or speaking of what made that happen

That’s just not true. I said “I suppose it could be”, which is openly entertaining the idea of being wrong and how that makes other things look. I didn’t change sh*t. I’m talking out different scenarios.

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ape your posts today have been all over the place

9D538C82-16E9-41C9-9150-50DABA022D5C.png

No, they haven’t. My top 2 have stayed the same. I’m just beating the grass. I said on D1 that if pac posts more, I can read him. That’s what I did.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 9:26 AM, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha... there it is.

Townies hunt "scum", which essentially means "anyone not town".

Scum hunt for the SK.

I laced the thread with the Hess is SK thing, and so far Pac and Beaver have bit on it.

Maybe this may be a fact for someone who’s played multiple games but Beaver is still learning so not ready to call him scum on this especially only on D2.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:32 AM, HessStation said:

Feel best about Stark and AJ and I’m ok with the early votes on 80 considering the trains. KD seemed to follow Ballin fwiw not sure what that means. Ballin seems angry this game lol. 

KD followed me?  Would love for you to point that out because I’ve been on him painting him as scum. 

Just now, Beaver said:

Asking vets.  Does Ape normally get defensive and accuse everyone of scum for even hinting that his play is suspect?

This isn’t happening. I’m working with a pretty short list of suspects, all of whom I indentured first, and who are now calling me scum... namely you and Jif.

Youre spinning. Poorly, I might add.

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

These two posts are disgusting. Like scum over-reaching on a setup.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif led the charge, as a townie probably vs another townie - scum lined up to egg it on in the interests of a townie lynch.

I guess it’s possible Jif still sucks at this. I really thought he was scum tho.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac is town.

beaver wax also egging on the debate. Both kdels and beaver got behind Jif. Poop all over their dicks.

Do you read what you write? You also implied a cahoots with JiF and then implied I sided with JiF while voting against JiF? 

Are you drunk?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This isn’t happening. I’m working with a pretty short list of suspects, all of whom I indentured first, and who are now calling me scum... namely you and Jif.

Youre spinning. Poorly, I might add.

See I never called you scum.  I said your play seemed off and when I pointed out a weird scenario from you on Sunday you got defensive and called me a liar and scum.    I still haven’t called you scum, but I’m starting to lean that way.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:50 AM, kdels62 said:

Wait am I, KD? Because I was about to switch my vote to Ballin’ who just doesn’t seem pro-town he just seems angry. 

Yes I get angry.  When you’re town it happens sometimes.  When you’re scum you often point it out.  

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Any thoughts to go with these votes?

had nothing to add that hadnt been said so wrote nothing

tl;dr i thought stark might be scum cos of 80 lack of fight

i agree with pacs points about the kdels stuff during the ape-jif spirited discussions, didnt seem genuine, thats all

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

had nothing to add that hadnt been said so wrote nothing

tl;dr i thought stark might be scum cos of 80 lack of fight

i agree with pacs points about the kdels stuff during the ape-jif spirited discussions, didnt seem genuine, thats all

I can understand this.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:24 AM, Nolder said:

Look the thing is is it's like breeding for natures and perfect IVs . Not every one will be viable but you have to stick with it until you get an adamant gyarados with dragon dance to sweep with. You know what I'm saying?

Pretty sure in 52 pages I haven’t seen anything from Nolder that helps town in anyway. 

On 3/1/2020 at 11:20 AM, kdels62 said:

Anyway 

unvote 

vote ballin

Explain.

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Do you read what you write? You also implied a cahoots with JiF and then implied I sided with JiF while voting against JiF? 

Are you drunk?

Those posts clearly accuse you of following Jif. Not sure wtf you’re talking about beyond that.