T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No, I actually just participate even during meltdowns, emo, chronically retarded one on one fighting where neither player is making any sense like yesterday. I was basically trying to remain a voice of reason while you both threw up all over the thread. Both your cases made little sense, they still don’t, JiF’s case was a lot more than you’re letting on however much of it turned into irrelevant babble. To him it was more and in his own way, mostly his ego driven overly emotional scumhunting meta.  

By the way, this is the lucid play we get from Hess in between Manic is episodes. Either that or he got his meds right today. Either way town lean on him for me. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

He also told you I’m scum. Bookmark this. For later after I’m dead... and he’s still appealing to emotion like a pansy.

I always like to give people the opportunity to plead their case. The game is more fun that way. Besides, maybe I'll be convinced. You may think Jif is scum based on what he's said and done but I only have a gut feeling so I'm willing to hear him out.

17 hours ago, Beaver said:

So when I am lynched and come up town, you are going to be the one to look pretty scummy since you have been so bloodthirsty to lynch me.  

I just want to bump this since I think it was lost in the pile of sh1t jif, kdels and ape dumped on the thread.

IMO it is a bad idea to go after JiF or kdels at the moment even though I lean scum on kdels. There are better options like Beaver who is fear mongering to add onto the existing case. Some of the more inactive players would also be a better choice IMO.

17 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

By the way, this is the lucid play we get from Hess in between Manic is episodes. Either that or he got his meds right today. Either way town lean on him for me. 

Sometimes I just get to that moment like Jim Morrison in the teepee in the doors movie

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just want to bump this since I think it was lost in the pile of sh1t jif, kdels and ape dumped on the thread.

IMO it is a bad idea to go after JiF or kdels at the moment even though I lean scum on kdels. There are better options like Beaver who is fear mongering to add onto the existing case. Some of the more inactive players would also be a better choice IMO.

You lean scum on kdrls. You see better options Nd lots of activity between me and Jif... but you want to lynch inactive?

Question to the group: how long do we endure stuff like this as ‘new guy’ play, before we just lynch him?

22 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Co-signed.

You, Pac and Hess feel most town atm.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You lean scum on kdrls. You see better options Nd lots of activity between me and Jif... but you want to lynch inactive?

Question to the group: how long do we endure stuff like this as ‘new guy’ play, before we just lynch him?

You're mis-characterizing what I said, mostly because I've made it clear that my preference is beaver. Aside from that - there's good reason to avoid those two posters in particular.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're mis-characterizing what I said, mostly because I've made it clear that my preference is beaver. Aside from that - there's good reason to avoid those two posters in particular.

What’s the good reason?

12 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Understood.  I pulled my vote off of verbal at L-2 however to avoid a mislynch.  

Hold on......that would mean you know I'm town.  Mislynch = town lynch.

So.....how do you know I'm town?

11 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I’m kinda in a weird place where I wanna say “thank you ape” but I also wanna say “I’m pretty sure you’re actually an idiot”

Welcome to the land of the vets that have played with him for 10+ years.

11 hours ago, Pac said:

So Verb...

After a hotly contested battle of the dullards with 80 he does his customary disappearing act where he pretends he's busy on the weekends.  That in and of itself isn't too alarming..

What is curious is the way he moonwalked back into the game and gave some gentle love taps before vomiting out a couple non-game related posts, then vanishing again.

It's the work of a pig..  perhaps he's one of the feral pigs with TomShame.

Or....I came back Monday morning, caught up, posted through the day, and left in late afternoon to go home for the night and come back this morning to do the same thing (with a pit stop to answer this stupid post).  

10 hours ago, CTM said:

I've got a gun to hand out to anyone willing to shoot ksmells

My body is ready.  Again.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Just remember folks, his entire case on he is a reaction to me consistently calling 80, Jeff, Beaver my top 3. It is OMGUS at best. He has had several scummy transgressions, appeals to emotion, and now self voted. After saying earlier the Ape vs. Jif thing didn’t need to be resolved right away.

If this clown is town, it’s one of his worst ever performances. I actually respect his town play enough to know this debacle can’t possibly be his town play. Everything he’s accusing me of he’s either lied about, spin, or misrepresented what is actual town meta for me. He’s better than thus as town - and according to him last game, “ape you’ve been away a while, I’ve been on fire” or some dumb crap like that.

I’m done talking about thus. He, beaver, kdels and Hess all chirping at me yesterday - it was messy. Not the type of mafia I enjoy anymore, but I was happy to indulge because it helped me see things better. I can shift back into the mode I was in before. Kthxbai.

Not a fan of these couple sentences.  You're bouncing back and forth between certainty that he HAS to be scum because town-JiF isn't this bad.....but then you're posting with a question to him about if he really is town.  You can't have it both ways, and this really no longer feels like town v town violence, which was my initial reaction.....I think one of you might be scum.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Verbal said:

Vote:  Ballin

I'm going here instead of JiF/Ape because of the mislynch thing - I don't really know which of JiF or Ape would be more likely scum.  Gun to head I'd probably vote Ape first, but not with enough certainty to vote ahead of my current target, Ballin.

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin(1) - verbal

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

Just now, Verbal said:

I don't know you're town, I pulled my vote away from you because I didn't have a case against you and wanted to avoid speed lynching a person that can perhaps be town.  

Just now, Verbal said:

I'm going here instead of JiF/Ape because of the mislynch thing - I don't really know which of JiF or Ape would be more likely scum.  Gun to head I'd probably vote Ape first, but not with enough certainty to vote ahead of my current target, Ballin.

Saying I wanted to avoid a mislynch is different from saying I know you're town.  You were at L-2 without a lot of content to go on and I wanted to hear more from everyone so I unvoted.  Simple as that.  

If you want to misinterpret my intentions then that is fine but it is wrong.  

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don't know you're town, I pulled my vote away from you because I didn't have a case against you and wanted to avoid speed lynching a person that can perhaps be town.  

That is not the same as "avoiding a mislynch".  You only avoid a mislynch when you know somebody's alignment, and only scum know my alignment.

Gotcha.

Vote Ballin, folks, he's scum.

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Saying I wanted to avoid a mislynch is different from saying I know you're town.  You were at L-2 without a lot of content to go on and I wanted to hear more from everyone so I unvoted.  Simple as that.  

If you want to misinterpret my intentions then that is fine but it is wrong.  

No, it's not.  If you had said "hey I don't know if Verbal is scum or not, so I want to avoid a POTENTIAL mislynch", then ok....I could buy that.

But you spoke in absolutes, and only sith mafia speak in absolutes.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That quote always drove me crazy.  Saying "only sith speak in absolutes" is an absolute statement.  

Just like an entire branch of philosophy, logical positivism, which states: 

A statement is factually meaningful if and only if it is empirically verifiable in theory or in practice.

The above statement is not empirically verifiable in theory or in practice.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

No, it's not.  If you had said "hey I don't know if Verbal is scum or not, so I want to avoid a POTENTIAL mislynch", then ok....I could buy that.

Sorry I didn't use "potential" but if this is your case then it's lazy.  

20 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Welcome to the land of the vets that have played with him for 10+ years.

Or....I came back Monday morning, caught up, posted through the day, and left in late afternoon to go home for the night and come back this morning to do the same thing (with a pit stop to answer this stupid post).  

My body is ready.  Again.

Not a fan of these couple sentences.  You're bouncing back and forth between certainty that he HAS to be scum because town-JiF isn't this bad.....but then you're posting with a question to him about if he really is town.  You can't have it both ways, and this really no longer feels like town v town violence, which was my initial reaction.....I think one of you might be scum.

1. Interesting catch on ballin

2. Sue me for waffling, I’m just trying to ground my conviction with reminders I’ve been wrong before. It’s stream of conscious. I get that it looks like playing both sides, and don’t care.

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

Eh I think I have seen enough.  Ape keeps trying to direct town votes and then even questions Barry and insinuated he is scum even though Barry agrees with Ape on lynching me. 

Vote Ape

I'd honestly rather let our Cop sort them out.  It's too muddy to tell which is which, so my preference would be to leave them both alone today and hunt elsewhere.

You know, like Ballin....the scum I just found due to him making a slip.