The *Pats suck

48 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Oh I love every min of it. Especially when I come here and read how tormented you are as a sports fan

Your misery is the gift that keeps on given.

Wow you must have a really exciting life if that’s your big hobby

7 hours ago, freestater said:

Boo hoo... poor wittle patsie fans all upset Tommy left them. The lead rat abandoning the sinking ship. Screwyou Belichick. The Tuck Rule Dynasty is finally done. As that asswipe TX used to say "stop living in the past!" Screw you and your whole chowder slurping, Ben Affleck loving crew. 

The pats suck.

i give you a solid B, rant-wise...

I See You Kid GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And someone will

Possibly the Bills..but the Jets and Dolphins certainly aren’t capable of beating them.  Neither is coached well enough to do so consistently. 

BB won’t let a running QB like JA beat him

Pats easily win the division again.  Sucks but it’s the truth.

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Only terrible humans take pleasure in the misery of others.  So it's fitting you're a Pats fans considering they're the most terribly corrupted disgusting humans in the history of sports. 

The Germans have a word for this - Schadenfreude.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Part of those rules is that the opposing teams' fans who decide to post on a Jets board don't get to complain when we clap back to your condescension. 

Ha ha..bruh..I'm far from complaining..

I dont take you or anyone or anything that gets said on here serious..i laugh at this crap...

And laugh even harder at the ones who take it serious.

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Possibly the Bills..but the Jets and Dolphins certainly aren’t capable of beating them.  Neither is coached well enough to do so consistently. 

BB won’t let a running QB like JA beat him

Pats easily win the division again.  Sucks but it’s the truth.

You guys are chugging that ESPN Kool Aid holy cow

15 hours ago, MaxAF said:

Pats have no QB right now. Maybe Dalton, Winston, or Cam. 

Thats an upgrade considering TB’s age. But the Pats have lost a lot of their overall balance. They’ll still be competitive but it will take a while before BB remodels them. He ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

Everybody loses it at some point.  Everybody does.  It will all happen to Bill Belcheck.  Although I am sure that the Pats organization is exemplary in every way possible to cushion his waning years.  I mean, you have to be to cheat on the level Belicheck has demanded.  t'll be fun to watch them gradually get passed up by the rest of the league.  The only GOAT coach in US sports that ever went out literally owning the league he managed in was Wooden.  (8 championships in 9 years)  And he retired a year younger than Belicheck is right now.