The *Pats suck

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

Biggest frauds in the history of sports.  The only sad part about Tom leaving is I wanted to end his career the same way we started it.  Reverse the tides except this time their back up sucks and doesnt dominate the division for 20 years.

That said, watching the Patriots go back to irrelevant is soooooo juicy.  Makes me instantly like the NFL that much more.  

We could still break Stidham for them. 

2 hours ago, freestater said:

Boo hoo... poor wittle patsie fans all upset Tommy left them. The lead rat abandoning the sinking ship. Screwyou Belichick. The Tuck Rule Dynasty is finally done. As that asswipe TX used to say "stop living in the past!" Screw you and your whole chowder slurping, Ben Affleck loving crew. 

The pats suck.

i-agree-gif-10.gif

• Upvote 3

Boo hoo... poor wittle patsie fans all upset Tommy left them. The lead rat abandoning the sinking ship. Screwyou Belichick. The Tuck Rule Dynasty is finally done. As that asswipe TX used to say "stop living in the past!" Screw you and your whole chowder slurping, Ben Affleck loving crew. 

The pats suck.

I hope so  but lets not throw dirt on them yet.  Belichick is still a great coach and they did win 11 games with Matt Cassel.  They didn't turn into the Browns overnight.  That being said I agree with the sentiment.

• Upvote 2

The pats suck.

I approve this message

• Upvote 3

I know that human compassion, a higher consciousness aspect of human social evolution, is passe these days but I feel bad for the real fan whose 20 yr hero goes to another team. No matter the team, the player or the city. There is no comparable for this market, even Seaver and/or Namath (for me). If you are old enough for it could you imagine what it would have been like for a true Yankee fan to see Mantle in, say a Pirates uniform?   

38 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I hope so  but lets not throw dirt on them yet.  Belichick is still a great coach and they did win 11 games with Matt Cassel.  They didn't turn into the Browns overnight.  That being said I agree with the sentiment.

we'll find out soon enough.  yes his team did win with cassel but that was also a pretty loaded team.  maybe not in overall talent but those guys were determined much like the jets 1999 team became after vinny went down.  frankly i don't see tampas prospects changing any time soon.  they seem to like to collect old qb's (steve deberg, johnson).

57 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

I know that human compassion, a higher consciousness aspect of human social evolution, is passe these days but I feel bad for the real fan whose 20 yr hero goes to another team. No matter the team, the player or the city. There is no comparable for this market, even Seaver and/or Namath (for me). If you are old enough for it could you imagine what it would have been like for a true Yankee fan to see Mantle in, say a Pirates uniform?   

I can't feel for these people.  I have lived among them for twenty years and they have been so consistently smug and ungracious that I now can't help but enjoy their inevitable coming to terms with being just another team.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, The Crimson King said:

Pats fans are scum.  I don't give two f**ks.  

Other situations, sure.  I can feel some sympathy.  

Ha !  Funny, but I dont get all the Patriot and Brady hate.  When ever I hear Brady talk, he sounds like a sportsman and a gentleman.  All the cheating stuff that they did is probably done by other teams too, but few pay any attention to cheaters that don't win the division and Super Bowl year in and year out.  A bottom tier QB could take 20 lbs or air out of the football and no one would care.  A guy on the Bengals could lift the playbook from the locker room of an opposing team and people would yawn.  Kraft was wise enough to pick a good HC and stay out of his way.  They drafted Brady with some good reasoning and Mo Lewis got him on the field.  They were/are very good.  No problems for me there.  That is what made it so tremendous for me when Rex was with the Jets.  He goaded the hell out of them and on more than one occasion, out-coached BB and even knocked his ass out of the playoffs. 

• Thumb Down 2

22 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Oh I love every min of it. Especially when I come here and read how tormented you are as a sports fan

Your misery is the gift that keeps on given.

Only terrible humans take pleasure in the misery of others.  So it's fitting you're a Pats fans considering they're the most terribly corrupted disgusting humans in the history of sports. 

• Upvote 4