2020 Draft Hat Leaked

ECURB

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The chant is dead, if you've been to a game in the last 5 years you know this to be true.

SAR I

Let’s take SARS avatar for example. Walt Michaels and Kotite kinda rocking the flat brim but with the slight curve. I dig that. Herm’s got the dad hat, can’t really do that for me anymore but how I wore it in HS and college. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The chant is dead, if you've been to a game in the last 5 years you know this to be true.

SAR I

So you keep saying. 

I've been to one game for the last few with my boy.  he doesn't remember what you and I do. To him it was amazing to be able to be a part of it in the stadium.  lesser as it may be, it's still the best chant in football. The Eagles, Giants and others have all ripped it off because of it. 

To an 11 year old who wasn't there during its heyday, it's as good as ever. No matter what the convo is on the club level. :) 

16 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

So you keep saying. 

I've been to one game for the last few with my boy.  he doesn't remember what you and I do. To him it was amazing to be able to be a part of it in the stadium.  lesser as it may be, it's still the best chant in football. The Eagles, Giants and others have all ripped it off because of it. 

To an 11 year old who wasn't there during its heyday, it's as good as ever. No matter what the convo is on the club level. :) 

"Best chant in football".  LOL, okay, Ed.  Agreed a child can like it.  They like chicken tenders and sprinkles too.

That's like saying the Islanders have the best "yes" in hockey.  Who the hell cares.  It's a bunch of drunks doing a spelling bee.  Its as tired as the wave.  But what really killed it?  The way Firefraud made it all about him.  The Potvin Sucks whistle at MSG thrives because it's spontaneous, the guy who does the whistle seeks no notoriety.  To do the Jets chant means you celebrate Fireman Ed and after the sh-t he's pulled over the years, nope, not happening.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

"Best chant in football".  LOL, okay, Ed.  Agreed a child can like it.  They like chicken tenders and sprinkles too.

That's like saying the Islanders have the best "yes" in hockey.  Who the hell cares.  It's a bunch of drunks doing a spelling bee.  Its as tired as the wave.  But what really killed it?  The way Firefraud made it all about him.  The Potvin Sucks whistle at MSG thrives because it's spontaneous, the guy who does the whistle seeks no notoriety.  To do the Jets chant means you celebrate Fireman Ed and after the sh-t he's pulled over the years, nope, not happening.

SAR I

Here he goes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ECURB said:

The logo is on the helmet the just did a minimal version of it.

#1 rule of branding is to be consistent with your marks and logos. It really looks like the old logo at first glance, and since you don't see the "new" logo on a consistent basis, who knows what it looks like?

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Where did Fireman Ed touch you? 

• Haha 1

I don't get the hate for the chant? It's funny when other teams fans try to steal it because they look like idiots. As soon as they start it everyone knows it's the Jet chant. The best thing about the silly Jet chant is it ANNOYS THE F*CK out of other fans. That's how you know it's great. 

The Jet chant is like a good commercial jingle, short, memorable & annoying. All goofy Sports chants are stupid, it's just sports. And sports are supposed to be fun & if young kids love screaming the Jet chant more power too them.

3 hours ago, jgb said:

#1 rule of branding is to be consistent with your marks and logos. It really looks like the old logo at first glance, and since you don't see the "new" logo on a consistent basis, who knows what it looks like?

I like the fact that all our old fan gear with the old logo doesn’t look out of style. So we get the best of both worlds. Enjoy the new stuff, don’t have to replace the old stuff.   Jerseys a different story of course, but hats, hoodies, t-shirts, they still work. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Where did Fireman Ed touch you? 

That’s the point; he doesn’t touch anyone, there is no emotional connection anymore. He quit on us at our darkest hour, on national TV.  He will never be forgiven. And all these pathetic attempts the Jets make to force him down our throats backfire again and again. At least that provides some entertainment value. 

SAR I

32 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I don't get the hate for the chant? It's funny when other teams fans try to steal it because they look like idiots. As soon as they start it everyone knows it's the Jet chant. The best thing about the silly Jet chant is it ANNOYS THE F*CK out of other fans. That's how you know it's great. 

The Jet chant is like a good commercial jingle, short, memorable & annoying. All goofy Sports chants are stupid, it's just sports. And sports are supposed to be fun & if young kids love screaming the Jet chant more power too them.

We have a new chant that everyone loves. “That is a Jet...FIRST DOWN!”

Bye bye, Firefraud. Stay away this time. 

SAR I

44 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We have a new chant that everyone loves. “That is a Jet...FIRST DOWN!”

Bye bye, Firefraud. Stay away this time. 

SAR I

The JETS chant will return as they win and it should. Impress when executed properly.

1 hour ago, ECURB said:

Hey everyone look a curved brim version!!! 

honestly it’s a good looking hat would love a season ticket holder versionimageproxy.php?img=&key=87c0bc48e7eb0625

97C8E457-232B-4A9C-B24F-C44A2852F861.png

F140D379-8D4B-418C-85D6-E2693BD3EA69.png

I will never understand why they didn’t ditch the football under JETS and put that new swoosh instead under or behind JETS

16 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I will never understand why they didn’t ditch the football under JETS and put that new swoosh instead under or behind JETS

How else would anyone possibly know the New York Jets are a football team?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, derp said:

How else would anyone possibly know the New York Jets are a football team?

camo.jpg

I've been avoiding the whole Salute To Service thing for years but decided to buy the collection last week, picked my favorite hoody and hats since they started in 2015 and tracked 'em all down.  Sunny out, methinks I'm going to wear them on my social distance walk today.

SAR I

You have links to the hats ?

camo.jpg&key=fcce363253da7542584675e3acb97b6099fcffbf10256479a8250183cd35b2c0
I've been avoiding the whole Salute To Service thing for years but decided to buy the collection last week, picked my favorite hoody and hats since they started in 2015 and tracked 'em all down.  Sunny out, methinks I'm going to wear them on my social distance walk today.
SAR I

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• 3 weeks later...