Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

4 hours ago, CTM said:

No. Isnt that a junky place ? 

Yeah kind of. I've only been there one time, just to say I've tried it. The biscuits actually were pretty good and the coconut shrimp I had wasn't disgusting but I doubt I would ever go back.

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

Actually yeah - the only downside is not knowing if AJ is the janitor or not (and I'm not sure how that would even work, if he's the target)...so literally no reason.

Wait, weren't you just saying before that we shouldn't be directing the vig shot?

You are so scum. I caught you earlier in that one post nudging the JETS train.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Uhh, if the vig shoots Symp tonight, then he won't be able to breadcrumb any intel.

(love the new poster spotlight option, this was super easy)

So this was the only one - it's more criticizing my logic than making a definitive stance but I don't feel like it's a stretch to say this was at least a nudge that the vig should have shot 80 tonight...

I mean, if me saying "JETS is suspicious" is a subtle nudge - Spoots original case against me - then this sure as hell qualifies as one.

Just now, AVM said:

(love the new poster spotlight option, this was super easy)

So this was the only one - it's more criticizing my logic than making a definitive stance but I don't feel like it's a stretch to say this was at least a nudge that the vig should have shot 80 tonight...

I mean, if me saying "JETS is suspicious" is a subtle nudge - Spoots original case against me - then this sure as hell qualifies as one.

Keep reading, scum.

I quickly corrected myself later.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Wait, weren't you just saying before that we shouldn't be directing the vig shot?

You are so scum. I caught you earlier in that one post nudging the JETS train.

YES YOU HARD HEADED BEAVER - when we didn't KNOW 80's alignment, since there could be scum directing said shot....you know, EXACTLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING

lol

6 minutes ago, AVM said:

Did you just try to make an argument for CONFIRMED scum not being the target of a vig, but rather they shoot me? 

Were you one of the people arguing about directing a vig shot at unconfirmed people??

No, my point is to NOT direct the shot.

With Scum's janitor role, they can introduce a lot of wifom if they know who the target will be.

Keep reading, scum.

I quickly corrected myself later.

Yes - you did - the very next post you made after the one I quoted. Makes my above post wrong - at least at the end...but doesn't make the original point any better.

But you cannot possibly think that in a game such as this - where there is no mirror, roleblocker, or anything that can negatively happen outside of the aforementioned scum using the janitor role to clean this up - that there is a reason to not shoot him tonight.

We know the roles...anyone logically thinking through the worst possible outcomes can't possibly feel that the vig shouldn't shoot him tonight. I even immediately went to "we lynch him tomorrow" - but as soon as you think through it there is no value in waiting. It's not a 1 shot vig, Symp is essentially a "scum cop" not a watcher or tracker so they can't know who goes, there is no downside now with AJ mod-confirmed via scene a liar/scum

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Yes - you did - the very next post you made after the one I quoted. Makes my above post wrong - at least at the end...but doesn't make the original point any better.

But you cannot possibly think that in a game such as this - where there is no mirror, roleblocker, or anything that can negatively happen outside of the aforementioned scum using the janitor role to clean this up - that there is a reason to not shoot him tonight.

We know the roles...anyone logically thinking through the worst possible outcomes can't possibly feel that the vig shouldn't shoot him tonight. I even immediately went to "we lynch him tomorrow" - but as soon as you think through it there is no value in waiting. It's not a 1 shot vig, Symp is essentially a "scum cop" not a watcher or tracker so they can't know who goes, there is no downside now with AJ mod-confirmed via scene a liar/scum

Yes, I agree on the bold, now. I have a bad habit of immediately disagreeing with everything said by someone I find scummy. I just needed to think about it lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, I agree on the bold, now. I have a bad habit of immediately disagreeing with everything said by someone I find scummy. I just needed to think about it lol.

Don't lie, it was typing in all-caps that convinced you wasn't it?

:bwahaharoll:

Me and Spoot the past 2 pages:

Spoot - you're scummy

me - no you're scummy

Spoot - lol no you

me - nuh uh u

Spoot - you're wrong about everything

me - no YOU are wrong about everything

me - okay I was wrong about that thing, you're still scum

Spoot - I also was wrong about that other thing, you're also still scum

I LOVE how in-sync we are! Lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

As the sun begins to set Barry and JC lock eyes and both nod in the direction of a lone guard leaning against a stop sign while smoking. Barry walks over and pretends to trip in front of the man while JC runs up behind him while he's distracted and shoves a knife into the back of his neck. Red blood bubbles out of his mouth and his body drops with a thump to the ground. You all watch anxiously from your hiding spot, acting as look outs for the two, but no one has noticed anything yet. JC and Barry drag his body and put it under a nearby abandoned car and then return.

As you all smile and quietly congratulate the two, thrilled with your first kill in the fight for America, a loud CRACK! breaks the silence and like the man killed minutes ago blood bubbles from 80's mouth as his shirt begins to soak with blood from the bullet hole. They must have found the body quicker than anyone thought they would. You hear shouting from the doorway in another language as 80 falls dead to the ground but your group is quick on their toes if nothing else and by the time the soldiers enter the building you're already out the back door. You bunch of armatures better get your act together before you're all dead! And so you retreat back into the mountains to regroup and try again another day.

80, Town Tracker, Has been lynched

80 lynched day 1 as town again? He should reveal immediately in every open set up. Its his only chance. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 lynched day 1 as town again? He should reveal immediately in every open set up. Its his only chance. 

His Lie Detector role answer does him in every time

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JC I can buy, AJ isn't much of a busser I'm told and have seen. Skeptical on the two he named town - beaver and JC.

Potential scum:

AJ, Beaver, PAC, JC and maybe Spoot?

Also:

AJ isn't potential scum at this point, it's a foregone conclusion. And, in your own words, can you explain why think each of the others could be scum?

45 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Also:

AJ isn't potential scum at this point, it's a foregone conclusion. And, in your own words, can you explain why think each of the others could be scum?

Right - poorly worded/structured by me. Of course AJ is scum, that's why I said earlier there's no question he has to be the vig kill. 

This is just my scum pile at the moment and I'm basing it largely on AJ=scum.

Beaver - solely because AJ decided out of thin air he was town. He made similar statements towards decker and I when we were scum w/him.

JC - mostly because AJ decided out of this air he was town. I also felt like the way he went after him early was overly aggressive/contrived. Of course - he did turn out to be correct.

PAC - Mostly he's acting the same exact way he was last time he was scum IMO. Of note, he included JC in his list of 2 scum (me being the other). 

Spoot - I thought it was weird you had AJ as scum and then followed him back onto the AVM train. To your credit you stated that you felt better about AJ's responses the last few pages. I also thought your comment about AVM nudging the JETS train was a little off.

This is all fluid and I'm not 100% sold on any of them TBH. We'll see how D2 goes if I get there.

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Of course AJ is scum, that's why I said earlier there's no question he has to be the vig kill. 

I understand this but why doesn’t whoever vig is shoot someone else tonight and then we lynch AJ tomorrow? Think about it we know that the vig is going to try and shoot scum so if he hits we’re going to get rid of 2 of them in short order. If vig kills AJ tonight that makes the lynch tougher especially with scummies involved in the voting. 

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I understand this but why doesn’t whoever vig is shoot someone else tonight and then we lynch AJ tomorrow? Think about it we know that the vig is going to try and shoot scum so if he hits we’re going to get rid of 2 of them in short order. If vig kills AJ tonight that makes the lynch tougher especially with scummies involved in the voting. 

How does the vig know who another scum member is? 

• Upvote 2