Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Also can you explain what about that makes you think cult? Cause they could just be talking about who they want dead.

It's a vampire theme and its Pac.  I knew this would be a conversion game from the signup thread.  We'll leave it at that until we get confirmation, but to me, its obvious and always has been obvious. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like this post but just want to point out that Crusher is not playing.

I don't know why 80 is bitching so much when he could have just not signed up knowing Pac loves conversion games. I'm kinda hoping it is a conversion game just because I've never done one. We should kill him for bitching too much.

Oh, ok my bad. I saw him posting and got confused. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know why 80 is bitching so much when he could have just not signed up knowing Pac loves conversion games. 

I literally said in  the signup thread "Sounds like a conversion game.  Out."  Put Pac kept me in the game.  lol.

For someone b*tching about the conversion talk, you're talking an awful lot about others talking about it being a conversion game.  Just saying.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (4) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (1) - Verbal

JIF (2) - Hess, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

80 literally voted himself and made the comment about the conversion game in his first post which is probably page 1. He also tried fanning the flames of a Nolder vs me stupid debate. I don't trust his ass right now. 

Really? I didn't recall that. Good catch.

• Upvote 1

Just now, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (4) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (1) - Verbal

JIF (2) - Hess, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

I know we're not at a deadline, but it would be awfully nice if we can get some consolidation here.  

AJ sitting on Leelou, his most recent post about the Nolder/GATA situation and disappearance are putting him squarely on my radar.  Anyone else want to vote him with me?  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I literally said in  the signup thread "Sounds like a conversion game.  Out."  Put Pac kept me in the game.  lol.

For someone b*tching about the conversion talk, you're talking an awful lot about others talking about it being a conversion game.  Just saying.

In a simpler terminology I believe 80 is saying: "I know you are but what am I?" Lol

Interject maybe a neener neener too cause that's always nice.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know we're not at a deadline, but it would be awfully nice if we can get some consolidation here.  

AJ sitting on Leelou, his most recent post about the Nolder/GATA situation and disappearance are putting him squarely on my radar.  Anyone else want to vote him with me?  

How would that provide any consolidation? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How do you feel irt verb?

He keeps saying he caught up on so and so pages but is not saying much beyond that.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2 people looking worse in an exchange almost never results in both being scum.  Pick one as looking worse than the other or move on, because its probably town on town.  And I don't buy the D1 "gambit" stuff.  That pretty much never happens either.

I'm still alive because people have gotten tired of lynching me D1.  About time.  Games are more fun with me in them.  

Correct me if I am wrong but what I get from this is that you are saying Nolder vs Gata is most likely town on town.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It wouldn't, which is why I asked if anyone would be willing to vote AJ with me first.

If there are no takers I'll probably just move my vote back to GATA to get things moving.

But you're down to vote GATA anyway? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like this post but just want to point out that Crusher is not playing.

I don't know why 80 is bitching so much when he could have just not signed up knowing Pac loves conversion games. I'm kinda hoping it is a conversion game just because I've never done one. We should kill him for bitching too much.

I’m in line w drums and Barry atm

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really. I’ve heard he’s a strong player as town and hasn’t pinged and he makes sense and adds building blocks to the game. 

• Upvote 1