Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Why not? Haven’t seen any hard hitting analysis I can remember that I think we could expect from him. Most notable stance was camping on GATA for D1

Should add he’s voting me now for ??? Reasons 

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Cagey for a guy who wants everyone to go on record.

Lol, since you already acknowledged my current vote on CTM and disagreed with my opinion that Lizzie comes across as scummy, I just figured we didn't need to repeat the obvious. But hey, tunneling on D2 can be fun - do what you gotta do. 

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

What’s my scum meta you’re referring to?

Tbh after last game, it is hard to trust you. I was going to say the low activity, the one-post summaries of your reads, not really asking too many questions but I guess you were quiet in Kingmaker as well. 

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, and try again"

"I understand master but don't you think we are overplaying our hand"?

CLICK ME

"Don't you EVER question me again"!!

"I just thought you might want to let your balls heal...  I understand master.  Go get us another..  Perhaps we only need 1 more".

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

JIF (1) - Barry

AJ (2) - Stark, CTM

CTM (3) - SMC, DPR, Hess

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

WTF. I parked a vote 5 hrs. ago on AJ @Pac

You playin wit me? 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DPR said:

Lol, since you already acknowledged my current vote on CTM and disagreed with my opinion that Lizzie comes across as scummy, I just figured we didn't need to repeat the obvious. But hey, tunneling on D2 can be fun - do what you gotta do. 

Gotta do something with all the time.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

not sure how many times this needs to be explained to you.

ok one more time...

the voting was paused..  your vote did not count as a result...  if you'd like to attempt to vote again feel free to do so.

Honestly I still feel pretty good about drums. DPR trended up with getting a bit more involved. Really liked Barry digging in on his suss and sharing thoughts and observation. Felt very through and focused. I still kinda like Jville though someone commented that he plays like this as either alignment so not feeling super confident there since I don't have a lot of experience reading him. AVM also made some valid posts.

Verb is back to null. TO BE CONTINUED. Same as AJ though out of the two AJ sounds better. As far as SMC he is a low poster but when he does make a point of saying something it seems fine. Like I'm not blown away by any means, but he hasn't said anything that bothered me.

Lee is rapidly trending down. She feels withdrawn... maybe displeased. Shame cause she seemed observant at first but it fell through. Not quite ready to lynch her but my antenna is definitely up.

Would lynch: 80, Lizzie, CTM.

Hess, JC and JiF are pretty much ???? lol  - ie there's stuff I liked and stuff I didn't like. Out of the three I prolly feel best about Hess.

The rest I don't remember much from. Stark, beaver and boozer I think. It also does't help that I keep mixing up beaver and boozer and have no idea from the little I remember which post belongs to who xD

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Gotta do something with all the time.

You know, you started off D1 by actually re-reading other games to case Nolder/Gata - that takes more than a small effort and I commented that you were scum hunting. Now you're just tossing off pissy one-liners. You have a bad day or did somebody give you a neck ache? 

• Upvote 2