Last to post in this thread wins

LOL

What a ballbreaker you are.   :)

Welcome!

I love going to meetings and sitting there "just in case".

How about conferences?  I just got out of a "conference"  I would get more accomplished in twenty minutes of posting on JN than I did in an hour and a half of conference.

I have spent a week without my reading glasses.  Your name looks like #27Masterbator to me.  It's odd cause I'm pretty sure your top 5.

It's an old rating.  Maybe you should refrain a bit yourself.  I hear it makes you go blind. 

Welcome!

How about conferences?  I just got out of a "conference"  I would get more accomplished in twenty minutes of posting on JN than I did in an hour and a half of conference.

It's an old rating.  Maybe you should refrain a bit yourself.  I hear it makes you go blind. 

I am not that important Mr. FancyCock.

Hogwash.

In moderation.

blue mountain state should never have been canceled

That show was funny as ****. 

Baby Crusher would stay up laughing like a hyena 2-3 am watching that on Netflix.  I think he feels it's some sort of instructional manual for undergrad. 

I'm guessing I should check this out.  I like to laugh like a hyena.

Ouch.  You poor bastard.  I only had my weekly staffer.  I have a "webinar" tomorrow.  Good times.

And the killer thing is, the Directors Meeting runs long and is filled with so much BS to begin with.  Today, it starts with the Geico Hump Day commercial.  It starts..no sound.  It runs through the entire thing.  They restart it and play it again with sound. 

I am thinking you do realize we only work 8 hour days now and OT takes an Act of God, Congress and someone's left nut.