Joe Thomas on the top 4 OTs

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Thanks for posting that.  one of my concerns about this guy was some character things I had read.

Thought he came off very well there.  

I've been posting a few of his interviews in the draft section over the last few months. Always comes off as a great kid.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RobR said:

I've been posting a few of his interviews in the draft section over the last few months. Always comes off as a great kid.

Agreed.  I like him. I think the best interview came from Wirfs though. He also had a good one on Moving the Chains. That was right before the combine and I really liked him. Then he blew it up over there. I'm a believer in Wirfs and think he will make the transition to LT easier than Wills.  ?But I also think he will get drafted by the Cards to play RT so... 

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Agreed.  I like him. I think the best interview came from Wirfs though. He also had a good one on Moving the Chains. That was right before the combine and I really liked him. Then he blew it up over there. I'm a believer in Wirfs and think he will make the transition to LT easier than Wills.  ?But I also think he will get drafted by the Cards to play RT so... 

I'm high on every one of them and wouldn't be mad if we select one of them at 11. I'm just smitten with Bectons upside....he's a rare athlete. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, choon328 said:

The truth is this is not the great Tackle class that's getting portrayed. There is 1 legitimate LT prospect and that's Thomas.  And even he isn't thought of as a can't miss franchise guy.  None of them are.  The other 3, in my opinion for whatever that means to you,  seem to be RT's who would be better served playing Guard in the NFL if they want to reach their full potential. 

Wills is absolutely going to be a good LT at the nfl

On 4/19/2020 at 11:06 PM, JTJet said:

This is Cleveland Browns leaked disinformation. They are just using Joe Thomas to put it out into the world. 

Basically they are trying to get someone to sleep on one of the lower "ranked" OTs on his list. 

Believe nothing from anyone this close to the draft. 

So ... bad call on this one, huh?

15 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Still doesnt mean my overall point was wrong. Sorry bud. 

Riiiiiight.

The Browns taking the guy Thomas listed as his 1b OT doesn't mean your "overall point" that Thomas was lying because the Browns asked him to help their preferred choice fall was wrong.

Your ideas are interesting, and I would like to sign up for your newsletter

• Haha 1