HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8106679

It’s okay Pac. I know it’s popular to pretend one has all the answers, but I can admit when I am unsure about things.

It wasn't what you said it was the way you said it..  It's the middle of day 1 and no one is close to a lynch yet you proclaim town is getting their asses kicked.  It's a sloppy post.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Stark (4) - Pac, 80, Barry, Hess

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

Drums (1) - JIF

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Arsis

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Yeah... not sure if Town is just sucking or scum is just whipping our ass right now. Maybe both.

I know it’s hard to believe, but I am - in fact - not always perfect.

Good observation: Nolder and Hess just seem like they want to be on a wagon that has no reason to be so close to lynch this early

Strawman: So and so are protecting Nolder because they are his teammates 

I already mentioned your cavalier vote on CTM which was out of character, you acknowledged. Still think your anger about the Dandie wagon was disproportionate to the situation but meh. Overall you’re active and digging into 80 so nothing too out of the norm. I would lean Town with the caveat that normally I think I’d feel more strongly by this point but after you smoked me as SK mafia last game I have to cover my ass just in case.

Imma be honest if you thought that was me being serious and not hyperbolic you're about as smart as a dolphins fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

the fact that you're turning your "case" into gibberish is what I would have expected from the start.  it's when you tried to get serious that you pinged..  trying to decide if your about face is fear-based or an attempt at advanced play.

Are you suggesting a Crusher Day 1 lynch?

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Can you go into detail about why you have JC as town? I see the opposite - went into some detail about it with Nyn’s reads earlier. What do you see?

In my experience playing with him he's aggressive hunting scum when he's town and just kind of disconnected when he's not. He's been very aggressive going after people. I didn't like that he was wasting that energy on me but it felt like good energy.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Are you suggesting a Crusher Day 1 lynch?

Yes.  We're playing a game trying to catch the bad guys and I think he's as good a vote as any I have seen.

It's not about whether I like Crusher - of course I don't..  It's just playing the game.

• Haha 2

Just now, Pac said:

Wow you might be the scum after all...  very interesting.

lets see if people have the balls to lynch you as the game progresses.

It’s day 1 you can literally make that statement about every player. 

lynch me? I’m town and I’m very good at this game. You literally have your own heckler you are so bad. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

In my experience playing with him he's aggressive hunting scum when he's town and just kind of disconnected when he's not. He's been very aggressive going after people. I didn't like that he was wasting that energy on me but it felt like good energy.

You're defending your scum teammate and poorly at that.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yes.  We're playing a game trying to catch the bad guys and I think he's as good a vote as any I have seen.

It's not about whether I like Crusher - of course I don't..  It's just playing the game.

Work hard, play hard.  Get him to 4 votes and I'll join the party.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

It wasn't what you said it was the way you said it..  It's the middle of day 1 and no one is close to a lynch yet you proclaim town is getting their asses kicked.  It's a sloppy post.

Deadline is a little over 12 hours away and we have a bunch of onesie-twosie wagons and it seems nobody really agrees on what’s what. It’s not a stretch at all to say Town is spinning their wheels.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Terrible idea unless your scum. Then it’s brilliant. Anything you want to tell me? 

Eldrick or something right?  Day 1 right?  I seem to remember something...took a bit.  Maybe a bus, as I really don't recall but I'd support a Day 1 lynch on this guy just because.  

@Pac, up to you dude can you get 4 votes, if so you've got mine.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If he was aggressively hunting scum, I would agree. But what he’s doing is aggressively pushing any and every lynch he can. This is not Town Bob.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Eldrick or something right?  Day 1 right?  I seem to remember something...took a bit.  Maybe a bus, as I really don't recall but I'd support a Day 1 lynch on this guy just because.  

Yes, me and Lillys son bussed you. You got so salty. LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

If he was aggressively hunting scum, I would agree. But what he’s doing is aggressively pushing any and every lynch he can. This is not Town Bob.

I had you as maybe scum but I really like this post. I agree it seems like he doesn't really care who gets lynched.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Crusher isn't getting lynched today..  not worth the effort.

He's not the only one I will vote so no need to put all my eggs in 1 basket yet.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The fag never likes the heavy lifting.  I like my vote.

Don't speak to me as if you're a fellow townie, pig.  For now you are firmly in the 'unknown' category.

What I do know is that if you are scum your cowardice will be on full display later in the game when you become harder to find than Carmen San Diego.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You don't like lynching scum?

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The fag never likes the heavy lifting.  I like my vote.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I really don't fwiw.

Lol, I’m happy with my vote. 

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Today I'm poking multiple players and casting suspicion at what I deem to be curious posts.

Today you are locked in on trying to get me lynched using false pretenses.  

I don't think there's a chance people will lynch you today out of fear or admiration or whatever..  at this point I'm content to have you at least explain your reason for wanting me lynched.  People can decide whether or not they like your answers later in the game if you're still around.

Out of respect for SMC I'll be trying this game from the beginning.  That will likely lead to my early demise from fearful scum but that goes with the territory when you are a scum killer extraordinaire.

Interesting, I put pressure  on you and now you want to try day 1. Ok, for now. 
unvote vote smash