HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Sure cause im the forgiving kind of person.

Do you even know me??

If you don't know the people you play a game with online pretending to be cops and doctors and serial killers can you really ever know anyone?

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Stark (2) - Pac, 80

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

Drums (1) - JIF

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Barry

Nolder (1) - Arsis

Smash (1) - Hess

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

OK so since everyone is playing tighter than a ducks a-hole and we have a 2pm deadline tomorrow, I propose that anyone who is on a "train" of 1 move to one with more than one. Since I am in that boat and making the proposal, I'll start.

Of the 4 "more than 1" trains, here are my expert level reads:

Pac - Pac is acting like Pac

80 - 80 is acting like 80

JC - I actually have a strong town read on him. I feel like it's easy to tell when he's town and am surprised to see some vets saying he's a difficult read. Maybe it's me being naive, but he's my strongest town read.

Stark - I think Pac made a pretty good point that Stark should know this is Pac being Pac. He's also after 80 for being 80. Stark is one of the better players on here and generally has more well thought out targets IMO.

unvote

vote stark

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I looked back like 10 games. He was lynched twice on d1 give or take. That's hardly all the time.

80 holds the record for day 1 lynchings..  it's not close...  including breaking the unwritten rule of not lynching the previous mod on day 1..  I think he's accomplished that feat twice.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Stark (3) - Pac, 80, Barry

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

Drums (1) - JIF

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Arsis

Smash (1) - Hess

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK so since everyone is playing tighter than a ducks a-hole and we have a 2pm deadline tomorrow, I propose that anyone who is on a "train" of 1 move to one with more than one. Since I am in that boat and making the proposal, I'll start.

JC - I actually have a strong town read on him. I feel like it's easy to tell when he's town and am surprised to see some vets saying he's a difficult read. Maybe it's me being naive, but he's my strongest town read.

Stark - I think Pac made a pretty good point that Stark should know this is Pac being Pac. He's also after 80 for being 80. Stark is one of the better players on here and generally has more well thought out targets IMO.

unvote

vote stark

Exactly. Let’s lynch that pig! 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Stark (4) - Pac, 80, Barry, Hess

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

Drums (1) - JIF

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Arsis

Edited by HessStation

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

80 holds the record for day 1 lynchings..  it's not close...  including breaking the unwritten rule of not lynching the previous mod on day 1..  I think he's accomplished that feat twice.

For now. If I can get you lynched today  we will be halfway to our goal. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is the Pac dead yet? 

the fact that you're turning your "case" into gibberish is what I would have expected from the start.  it's when you tried to get serious that you pinged..  trying to decide if your about face is fear-based or an attempt at advanced play.

29 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This makes me feel better about you. Cause it feels a little all over the place. Which is where I'm at so

Yeah... not sure if Town is just sucking or scum is just whipping our ass right now. Maybe both.

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You're one to talk

I know it’s hard to believe, but I am - in fact - not always perfect.

27 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Legit question. What straw man stuff? I always want to learn and grow as a player.

Good observation: Nolder and Hess just seem like they want to be on a wagon that has no reason to be so close to lynch this early

Strawman: So and so are protecting Nolder because they are his teammates 

26 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I guess you can do me

I already mentioned your cavalier vote on CTM which was out of character, you acknowledged. Still think your anger about the Dandie wagon was disproportionate to the situation but meh. Overall you’re active and digging into 80 so nothing too out of the norm. I would lean Town with the caveat that normally I think I’d feel more strongly by this point but after you smoked me as SK mafia last game I have to cover my ass just in case.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Strawman: So and so are protecting Nolder because they are his teammates 

I already mentioned your cavalier vote on CTM which was out of character, you acknowledged. Still think your anger about the Dandie wagon was disproportionate to the situation but meh. Overall you’re active and digging into 80 so nothing too out of the norm. I would lean Town with the caveat that normally I think I’d feel more strongly by this point but after you smoked me as SK mafia last game I have to cover my ass just in case.

*grins*

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

the fact that you're turning your "case" into gibberish is what I would have expected from the start.  it's when you tried to get serious that you pinged..  trying to decide if your about face is fear-based or an attempt at advanced play.

About face? Dude I would lynch you in a heartbeat. I actually forgot about you modding last game, sure everyone else would like to as well. Lynching you today would basically put you on par with J80. That would be splendid. 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Why the Pirate? I haven’t followed what others are saying about him so maybe you can better explain 

1 hour ago, DPR said:

It was the mom joke. I made it in A flash moment of poor taste, so I figured it was perfect. Who knew?

Why not give him the opportunity to answer this?

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote stark

Can you go into detail about why you have JC as town? I see the opposite - went into some detail about it with Nyn’s reads earlier. What do you see?

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

About face? Dude I would lynch you in a heartbeat. I actually forgot about you modding last game, sure everyone else would like to as well. Lynching you today would basically put you on par with J80. That would be splendid. 

Wow you might be the scum after all...  very interesting.

lets see if people have the balls to lynch you as the game progresses.