How old were you when your memory started to go?

If you can remember, of course?

I'm 44 and jesus have I just started to forget more and more stuff as the weeks and months go bye.  I was watching some film yesterday and was shocked to see that the Jets played the Eagles this season.  Completely forgot about that.  There have been other examples, but thought I'd go with a football related one.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, peebag said:

everyone needs to forget the 2019 game with the Eagles.

I was in Philly for that game.  I would love to forget that one.  It got so bad watching the inept Luke Falk led Jets offense that Eagle fans were actually nice to us.  

3 hours ago, Lith said:

I was in Philly for that game.  I would love to forget that one.  It got so bad watching the inept Luke Falk led Jets offense that Eagle fans were actually nice to us.  

boo hoo you, I was in KC in '16 watching Fitztragic throw 6 picks.  Magical. ?

Just now, peebag said:

Man that had to be awful. It started to look like he was trying to get picked off after a while.

I was expecting AJ Duhe to come out of retirement and get one in the 4th quarter. It seemed like everyone else did...

20 hours ago, AFJF said:

If you can remember, of course?

I'm 44 and jesus have I just started to forget more and more stuff as the weeks and months go bye.  I was watching some film yesterday and was shocked to see that the Jets played the Eagles this season.  Completely forgot about that.  There have been other examples, but thought I'd go with a football related one.

I’m 44 too. I think 35 a little bit but now it’s gotten pretty bad even with words sometimes lol. 

10 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I am 44 and I thought I was 45 until the doctor said that I was still 44. 

I spent a whole year thinking I was a different age too!!!! True story. I think it was the 41 vs 42 but I can’t remember exactly. Also true story. 

10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Man that had to be awful. It started to look like he was trying to get picked off after a while.

I was expecting AJ Duhe to come out of retirement and get one in the 4th quarter. It seemed like everyone else did...

It was so bad that the Chiefs fans that were sitting around us were apologizing for such a lousy game.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, peebag said:

Yup.  I was there too.  Also was at KC in 05 when Chad fumbled 6 times (and Fielder once).  Arrowhead is my own personal house of horrors.  Great memories. 

But back on the topic of the thread.  I am in my late 50s and have not started forgetting yet, no matter how hard I may try at times.

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

I spent a whole year thinking I was a different age too!!!! True story. I think it was the 41 vs 42 but I can’t remember exactly. Also true story. 

I've been dong that most of my life.  Just yesterday my daughter asked me how old I am and the look I got from here when she could tell I was taking some time to think about it.  SMH

• Upvote 1