WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This guy is scum.

I would have invited you here. Sorry, I fell way behind and have been swamped all day. I was using my vote on you to scum hunt. Those calling it a case were pinging.

Town?

Yea, town.

Gross.

Distancing. I’m leaning scum on crusher also.

This is where I am in re-read.

Very useful after the fact. Why would you vote DPR as a test and disappear so close to deadline? Since this was somewhat of a test for you, did you find anything out that will be useful for D2?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

2 factions is probably just a distraction until we know it exists. I don't see any value in debating it at this point.

Here comes the scum and I say

Its all right

Little darling, its time to lynch this villain 

Little darling, it feels like years since its been here

• Haha 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

Ok kids. 

Yes. I’m JR, I’m town and I’m basically a role blocker yet JiF took little but of liberty with my role. He’s so adorable when he is creative. I used my role on Arsis last night and we had no kills. It’s not 100% like an investigation but it’s certainly something. 

vote cuckArsis

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok kids. 

Yes. I’m JR, I’m town and I’m basically a role blocker yet JiF took little but of liberty with my role. He’s so adorable when he is creative. I used my role on Arsis last night and we had no kills. It’s not 100% like an investigation but it’s certainly something. 

Did you get any feedback on your RB?

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok kids. 

OK.  

unvote vote Arsis

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok kids. 

Good block.  Barry is still scum.  Unvote, Vote Barry

• Haha 1