Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

If it gets people posting, I'm okay with it

Right and I’m not knocking you for that just trying to give you their rationale. Jvill’s vote is for the lolz; for you it’s just your play style. Ape has also always been aggressive and everyone wants to kill him but ppl adjust to play styles . So don’t worry about if you’re town the more you help the easier it will be to decipher and we can slowly put you in the town pile if you’re town. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I lean towards you being active D1 as a null tell for me at this point. The one game we were scum together you were much less active, I think it was your first game as scum, and it was brought up a bunch of times the game(s) after that. You’re good, I’d be surprised if you didn’t pick up on that and adjust your scum game.

^^^smart guy...I'd listen^^^

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So you buffoons ran up Jvill and got no info for it ? Good job

Blame drums he can in with his white savior complex and had to single handedly get town to talk while covering for everyone and everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol I know. I was pissed when GATA gave me that role at first because I knew if you or Stark were on the scum team you wouldn’t shoot me. And I was afraid that if either you were the cop you’d investigate me just to have a reason to lynch me.

A bloody wifom I say

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well I think you and gata are probably town and Lizzie with the questions he was asking. That's about it for now until more people start posting. You?

I don’t mind how Lizzie came in. Nyn was giving off town vibes earlier. Smash throwing a vote on me without even a joke explanation was a meh entrance and I don’t mind keeping my vote there for now. GATA peeling off my train felt like she was just waiting for the opportunity to do so, but I’ve softened on that over the last couple of pages. I agree with her read on you, though I am wary of you trying to position yourself as ultra townie. The early reluctance to vote me, which we talked about earlier, felt a bit out of place.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t mind how Lizzie came in. Nyn was giving off town vibes earlier. Smash throwing a vote on me without even a joke explanation was a meh entrance and I don’t mind keeping my vote there for now. GATA peeling off my train felt like she was just waiting for the opportunity to do so, but I’ve softened on that over the last couple of pages. I agree with her read on you, though I am wary of you trying to position yourself as ultra townie. The early reluctance to vote me, which we talked about earlier, felt a bit out of place.

Eh as much as you deserve to be lynched, you gotta earn it

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Any thoughts on Ballin voting Pac then quickly going with the flow to you?

You seeing how he feels about it vs making the observation yourself and giving your thoughts, bothers me. Your had a string of bad posts and I gotta tell ya.... they're not getting any better.

Any thoughts on that?

10 hours ago, Drums said:

Nothing but I feel like this is where @JiF would talk about what he golfed this morning

Played one of the harder courses in town Sunday. They used to play the Web.com Championship there.  Just a brutal course if you miss the fairway, water and sand everywhere, houses along the cart path (which are sand/cocquina and you have to play it as it lies), lightening fast greens, so hard to hold em even on good shots.  Really have to be able to shape and place. Found sand on 5 of the first 7 holes but was hitting the ball well, just couldnt get the ball on my line.  46 on the front.  Got it going on the back, shot a 40 but honestly, breaking 90 there is an accomplishment at my level so I was actually pretty happy with it considering the front 9. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

ewwwww everyone plays the game differently.  We have known coward scum and we have super aggressive scum.  Gross post.  

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Checking in. Will read up tomorrow. Haven’t had a chance to dive in yet, sorry.

The timing of this post directly after Drums above is probably just sweet irony but sweet nonetheless. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Arsis said:

Why would they? Why wouldn't they? Your answer is WIFOM. I wouldn't do that as scum because scum shouldn't do that. Or maybe you do it as scum because scum wouldn't do that and it makes you look good? Like I said WIFOM bs.

Your play looks forced. You're even mad that I'm responding to you when you said that was your goal. It looks to me like you were trying to nudge things early day 1 in the middle of the jville jokes.

Good response.  I like you, a lot, like a lot lot. 

Vote Drums

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I know but keep it quiet before @JiF gets jealous and tries to get me lynched

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

@JiF and I pride ourselves on our side pieces.,

Slut around all you want just know who's your daddy - Crushlove.

I've got it tattooed on my ass. 

• Haha 3