Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It could've been that Ruth was caught between two worlds with both Marty and Cade? searching for her, which would determine her alignment for the game, depending on her found her first, or who she found/accepted.

Last thing Im gonna say when you see my role at the end of this game you will see how wrong you were on just about everything you just said . Have fun town you just killed a damn good chance to win

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Last thing Im gonna say when you see my role at the end of this game you will see how wrong you were on just about everything you just said . Have fun town you just killed a damn good chance to win

If you're town sorry smash no one listened to me 

if you're not GG 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have no clue if you are town or not but love the goodbye cruel world send off

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Good night sweet princess, I will avenge if you if we have wronged you.  

the ozarks go to bed GIF by NETFLIX

Just now, CTM said:

@JiF

You'll note that technically I didnt follow this train either .. you twink ****

You're disgusting filth.  I'm reporting you for saying this to me and I will now call you cuck for the rest of your miserable existence on JN.

• Haha 4

Just now, JiF said:

You're disgusting filth.  I'm reporting you for saying this to me and I will now call you cuck for the rest of your miserable existence on JN.

Haha

I have to be honest it's like a breath of fresh air since the stinky beaver replaced

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Gata shaping up as new scum MVP, if she’s really town.

When I wanted to vote for smash D1 no one listened when I sussed him again during the reread no one listened then I try to play devils advocate cause no one listens so here we are I'm scum MVP