The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Uh, it’s possible to have a vote in a place you like it, while also noting observations that stand out, as in ping. 

I know, I know... I’ve never done that before...  oh wait.

Your case on kdels seems little more than inactivity no? Whereas Barry "pinged hard "

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Your case on kdels seems little more than inactivity no? Whereas Barry "pinged hard "

False. I stated clearly, I don’t believe he’s trying to find scum. The aggregate contributions don’t feel like they’re aligned with helping town. No one particular post pinged.

Barry’s rhetoric in that one post pinged.

I feel like this is elementary, and it comes across as hair splitting. Not sure of your intent. Seems like you’re being intentionally dense. Maybe I’m giving you too much credit.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I wouldn’t even be so bold to call it a case, so much as the reason I’m voting him. Casing is what I do when trying to convince others. I’m not really doing that, as I’m not Uber confident yet. Just working off a feeling so far. Logic comes next, if we can get things going.

Gotta say I like that ape is partaking more now. His initial knee jerk reaction of voting me the previous phase after I voted him felt a bit like last game when he went at me when I drew attention to him. That's mostly what bothered me. But it hasnt progressed much beyond that. I'd like to see more of him now that he's getting more involved.

unvote

vote crusher

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pretty sure JC is town btw. He wouldnt be putting that much energy into riding my ass otherwise... fine as it is.

I cant even be mad really. Mostly flattered. Lol

So, you’re offering a town read on JC, but nothing else?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Gotta say I like that ape is partaking more now. His initial knee jerk reaction of voting me the previous phase after I voted him felt a bit like last game when he went at me when I drew attention to him. That's mostly what bothered me. But it hasnt progressed much beyond that. I'd like to see more of him now that he's getting more involved.

unvote

vote crusher

Wait, really?