The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know what you're talking about digging for reasons.

I could vote nyn because she's not being helpful like she usually is when town. On top of that she's still alive, so there's that.

You asked ‘why not crusher’, right? Maybe I misunderstood? But to me, that sounds like someone digging for reasons.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're voting him.  You tell me!

Several things at this point.

* Refused to state I'm town for LD

* Became irate when pushed on it 

* It now seems obvious there is at least one, possibly two third parties.

* His comment to JiF after the Lynch but before the reveal was gross. "I know you're innocent"

* Fat

* Still don't know if Hess actually has LD on him or not but he came out of the gate voting him

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Several things at this point.

* Refused to state I'm town for LD

* Became irate when pushed on it 

* It now seems obvious there is at least one, possibly two third parties.

* His comment to JiF after the Lynch but before the reveal was gross. "I know you're innocent"

* Fat

* Still don't know if Hess actually has LD on him or not but he came out of the gate voting him

I literally said I was town, when asked a second time. I would like to see this “ irate” you speak of. I do get frustrated by dumb play and people not doing nothing more than following along. But irate? Your trying too hard. If Hess has a finding on me he should share it. Odd you are ready to accept his vote as a finding yet it’s nothing more than a vote. 

Dear Ape,

Im writing to you, remind you never listen to or follow Barry. In case his handle isn’t enough of a reminder that he’s a special kind of stupid, he will soon become notorious for repeatedly ear-******* basic logic and nuking the town from within. Do anything and everything to steer clear of his destruction.

Yours truly,

Future Ape

P.S. That wasn’t a brownie.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I literally said I was town, when asked a second time. I would like to see this “ irate” you speak of. I do get frustrated by dumb play and people not doing nothing more than following along. But irate? Your trying too hard. If Hess has a finding on me he should share it. Odd you are ready to accept his vote as a finding yet it’s nothing more than a vote. 

I can not argue with this. Not a defense. Just seems obvious.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Bro you got angry and wouldn't say it until pressed. Hess said some sh*t about having another LD but I don't know what to think of it tbh. If it we're just Hess saying sh*t in a vacuum my vote is probably elsewhere. It's not.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ok fine, speed lynch kdels?

Why kdels. ? Why not Paradis? Why not Lizzie? In my opinion those three haven’t done enough to get a read, but they really never do. Paradis is brand new so I get it. Also, I thought JiF was innocent and just didn’t embrace the game yet. I love him too. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dear Ape,

Im writing to you, remind you never listen to or follow Barry. In case his handle isn’t enough of a reminder that he’s a special kind of stupid, he will soon become notorious for repeatedly ear-******* basic logic and nuking the town from within. Do anything and everything to steer clear of his destruction.

Yours truly,

Future Ape

P.S. That wasn’t a brownie.

Now that’s funny. Welcome to the game!

unvote vote Nyn 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bro you got angry and wouldn't say it until pressed. Hess said some sh*t about having another LD but I don't know what to think of it tbh. If it we're just Hess saying sh*t in a vacuum my vote is probably elsewhere. It's not.

I was already complaining   about you and drums playing color by numbers mafia asking silly questions that do nothing but make it look like your trying to produce comment. I was obvious about that. Your choosing to give a revisionist view of it and it’s just wrong. 

• Haha 1