The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've never been good looking enough to have a type.  Luckily I outkicked my coverage significantly.  

I look like Mike Maccagnan.  And I hate that about myself.

lol

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Nyn

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Vote Crusher 

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

vote ape

Interesting openers.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

5-11 is above average male height.  A lady with above average height shouldn't be a big problem for your ego.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Negative compadre. So my wife is 5’2 115 w C’s. Athletic build....I have a type. *shrugs 

haha,... where did bust size come from in here you freak

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

80 was paranoid. He’d landed a choice role within the detail, one that strengthened considerably if he could make it deep into the game.

the problem was, his superior officer was in charge of the game and had promised retribution for 80’s idiotic moves in the last game. So 80 came into the game expecting the worst, and just like on his wedding night, shot his wad prematurely.

“I’m the town detective!” he splurted  out after the town applied the slightest bit of pressure, leading to a general sense of skepticism if not unsatisfying disappointment among his mates.

They decided to let him be for the time being, figuring eventually he’d be exposed as a fraud or the crews running the BPD streets would betray their best instincts and off a claimed PR. And they were right. A shot rang out in the darkness, and tonight it didn’t miss its mark.

80, aka Bunk Moreland, TOWN DETECTIVE, has been chalked off.

It is now Day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

image.gif

speaking of body types, pretty sure 80 is built like bunk..  pear shaped with nice child bearing hips

good role/player

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1