Whoa ...

If his knees hold up...Bless could be starting alongside Desir.  With Bryce Hall in the wings as a potential future starter.  Wilson is a solid depth piece.   If a season looks guaranteed to happen...maybe JD signs Logan Ryan for 1 year.   Even without  a Ryan signing...CB unit looks better then last year.   

If Jets can mount a pass rush...the CB play will be fine.

Meanwhile Austin...you look Blessed...

8 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

If his knees hold up...Bless could be starting alongside Desir.  With Bryce Hall in the wings as a potential future starter.  Wilson is a solid depth piece.   If a season looks guaranteed to happen...maybe JD signs Logan Ryan for 1 year.   Even without  a Ryan signing...CB unit looks better then last year.   

If Jets can mount a pass rush...the CB play will be fine.

Meanwhile Austin...you look Blessed...

Since he opted out it would definitely be in the future. 

• Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, baamf said:

They placed him on the covid reserve list, but I haven't seen anywhere that he opted out.  Hope that is not the case...

No, he didn't opt out. People need to understand the difference between opting out for the year and being placed on the Covid list. He either tested positive or was exposed to someone who has the virus and he has to quarantine until he is cleared (I think it's two negative tests in a row or 14 days with no symptoms, but don't quote me on that). But he did NOT opt out.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Somebody has muscles growing on muscle ... !

muscles on muscle.JPG

Bless Austin.

That's pretty sick. I think my left forearm has more fat than his entire body!

I wish I could get into 1/10 as good shape as he is in. Rooting for a great season for him!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Since he opted out it would definitely be in the future. 

He didn't Opt out... he is on the COVID list for being exposed to the illness or contracting it... at least get your facts straight.... 3 Jets opted out Doctson, some no-name DL... and Mosley... Thats it... Move on.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

He didn't Opt out... he is on the COVID list for being exposed to the illness or contracting it... at least get your facts straight.... 3 Jets opted out Doctson, some no-name DL... and Mosley... Thats it... Move on.

My bad I was talking to a friend who told me that, I should have checked but relax it's not like I shot your dog or something..:getgreen:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ryu79 said:

I still don't know what he did to get so much in the doghouse with Williams - does anyone? 

I knew he blew coverage on a TD - but he'd been terrific for a few games before that?

Apparently, he pouted and didn’t react well to his mistake/ benching.