Jump to content
Philc1

Bring Back Rex

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Philc1 said:

When you watch this 1-15 season we are in just remember the buffoon Rex went 8-8 with Geno and Chaz Schilens

Which game do you think they’re winning? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

It got Sanchez out of there, he was a plague of turnovers.  One of the best moves Rex made.

Dude, who knows what tomorrow brings, but right now, Sanchez was a better NFL QB than Darnold.  Go watch the 4 playoff wins and tell me when you've seen Darnold play better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Philc1 said:

When you watch this 1-15 season we are in just remember the buffoon Rex went 8-8 with Geno and Chaz Schilens

Rex didn't go to offensive meetings.....   he had players drafted well before he fukked it up. Mangold, Brick etc...  Compare the 2012 roster to today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

Dude, who knows what tomorrow brings, but right now, Sanchez was a better NFL QB than Darnold.  Go watch the 4 playoff wins and tell me when you've seen Darnold play better...

I would have rather watched Tebow start over Sanchez.  Both sucked, but at least Tebow cared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, Jet hustle said:

 This 

Rex gets absolutely trashed on this site yet the two subsequent coaches have been beyond worse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 5:13 PM, southparkcpa said:

Rex didn't go to offensive meetings.....   he had players drafted well before he fukked it up. Mangold, Brick etc...  Compare the 2012 roster to today.

 

And Gase might as well not even have offensive meetings.  32 out of 32 baby!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, Philc1 said:

Please

Give Rex Trevor Lawrence and a great OC/Playcaller and he'll win a lot of games. If Rex had a top 10 QB his first time around he probably wins a SB and doesn't have a losing season. Even though Sanchez played really well in the playoffs I think a better QB would have had the Jets in the playoffs each year Rex was there therefore giving him more chances to win a SB.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot about this thread and became enraged that the OP wasn’t perma-banned for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 5:13 PM, southparkcpa said:

Rex didn't go to offensive meetings.....   he had players drafted well before he fukked it up. Mangold, Brick etc...  Compare the 2012 roster to today.

 

Its funny how everybody complained how Rex didn't do anything with the offense yet were thrilled when Gase said Gregg Williams was the HC of the defense. The biggest mistake Rex made was to try to pay attention to the offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if you have been watching but Im pretty sure that Rex is just drooling over the TB job. 

Plus when he had a shot at drafting, Rex chose the "terminator".

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Give Rex Trevor Lawrence and a great OC/Playcaller and he'll win a lot of games. If Rex had a top 10 QB his first time around he probably wins a SB and doesn't have a losing season.

Perhaps.  But with Greg Roman's help, Tyrod Taylor was ranked # 8 among QB's in 2015, per DVOA.  Yet the Bills didn't win d**k.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, choon328 said:

Give Rex Trevor Lawrence and a great OC/Playcaller and he'll win a lot of games. If Rex had a top 10 QB his first time around he probably wins a SB and doesn't have a losing season. Even though Sanchez played really well in the playoffs I think a better QB would have had the Jets in the playoffs each year Rex was there therefore giving him more chances to win a SB.

4471703B-5F18-4A1A-BD7D-18617C40BD48.thumb.jpeg.14674b724beb1bb0c83aeca8cedad7d9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, choon328 said:

Its funny how everybody complained how Rex didn't do anything with the offense yet were thrilled when Gase said Gregg Williams was the HC of the defense. The biggest mistake Rex made was to try to pay attention to the offense.

Gase is like Rex but unlikable, annoying and loses alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Gase is like Rex but unlikable, annoying and loses alot

Rex is infinitely better than Gase. Of course any value above zero is an infinite improvement.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jgb said:

Rex is infinitely better than Gase. Of course any value above zero is an infinite improvement.

Bowles and Gase make Rex look like Belichick 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Bowles and Gase make Rex look like Belichick 

Being a Jets fan means every new HC results in a wave of nostalgia for the previous guy we all wanted fired.

The good news is that Gase is so terrible it may be beyond even the Johnsons’ capability to find someone worse this time around.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...