Brevin Jordan or Kyle Pitts

sec101row23

Not really a move TE, but Pat Freiermuth is on my short list as of now with that Seattle 1st rounder.

He’s not the athlete that guys like Pitts or Jordan are, but he’ll catch anything within a 5 mile radius.

I could see him being another Witten type who will give you 800 yards and 6-8 TD’s a year for 10+ seasons while also eventually becoming one of the better inline blockers at the position.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, maury77 said:

I think TE might be a bigger need than we anticipate. I’ve been disappointed in Herndon this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two tight end sets are super useful anyway, seems like Griffin’s injury was bad, and pretty sure only Wesco is signed past next season. Plus tight ends are great for young quarterbacks, Darnold or otherwise.

• Upvote 2

On 9/27/2020 at 8:33 AM, JiF said:

Biased but something that Pitts did yesterday he basically didnt do at all last season was stay on the and block and the Gators ran the ball with great success yesterday.

Pitts is the TE1 in this draft, no doubt about it.   He's a freak.

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

Pitts or go home

Pitts looks legit ... I like him, but we won't be able to pick him... 

guessing that where we will pick won't be a range for him. When a top TE goes in the first round its like pick 8 - 20... I don't see us sitting in that range -  and or taking a TE especially with all of our needs. 

more of me thinking we won't take him because of the sh*t show that is the NY Jets

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 2:55 PM, JiF said:

I wouldnt expect the Jets to pick him because Jets but why "wont" we be able to? 

Assume he means he will be off the board between 1 and 28 - Which is the likely range between the Jets two picks. Unless we trade up/down it's very unlikely we'll be in a position to get him. And we're not taking him #1 lol.

• 4 weeks later...