The Greenbloodblitz conspiracy theory-

5 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Obviously I'm being silly, sarcastic and ridiculous. I just can't understand the mentality. Why some people even bother rooting for this team, everything sucks, Man Overboard!

Why bother?

Screenshot_20200831-104924.png

Because it's, like, a thing to do

I can understand a fan hating a player or a head coach.  They change out every few years.  But hating ownership?  When you know there is zero chance that the team is going to get sold?  That's a waste of time and puts the onus on the fan, not the team.

Put simply:  If you don't like the Johnsons, get out.  There is no point in being a 'fan' of a team that will never meet your expectations, and endlessly complaining about it just ruins it for those of us who choose to buy-in.  The Johnsons are your owner for the rest of your lives.  Make the right decision, and good luck.  The Chargers have very pretty uniforms and a shiny expensive stadium, two things you covet.

SAR I

16 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Ok so this morning I had two pieces of French toast. When I covered my left eye the one piece looked like Jesus, and when I covered my right eye it looked more like Godzilla. So what about the other piece? Well it looked like... Woody Johnson!

That's when it became crystal clear. I know three girls named Crystal by the way and they're all bartenders. Not kidding.

So anyway it's obvious to me that Woody has gone over Christopher's head and told Joe Douglas to make sure the training staff does not stretch our offensive starters correctly so that they become injured, which in turn will make Sam Darnold almost cry at the latest press conference!?

By the way this is all in an effort to get rid of one Adam Gase and rehire Rex Ryan isn't it? And yes he will be a co-head coach with Jim Bob Cooter! Ingenious!

You should recheck your bottle of vicodin, pretty sure you will find it says only one pill at a time.

• WTF? 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

I can understand a fan hating a player or a head coach.  They change out every few years.  But hating ownership?  When you know there is zero chance that the team is going to get sold?  That's a waste of time and puts the onus on the fan, not the team.

Put simply:  If you don't like the Johnsons, get out.  There is no point in being a 'fan' of a team that will never meet your expectations, and endlessly complaining about it just ruins it for those of us who choose to buy-in.  The Johnsons are your owner for the rest of your lives.  Make the right decision, and good luck.  The Chargers have very pretty uniforms and a shiny expensive stadium, two things you covet.

SAR I

No reason to hate the devil because he'll be there forever destroying lives

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Uhhh....no,  Woody Johnson purchased the Jets in 2000 for 635 million. 20 years later, the team is worth approximately 3.2 billion.  He has clearly shown during that time that he doesn't really care about winning Super Bowls and has zero passion for football.  It's more likely that he cashes in his chips for a massive payday sooner rather than later as opposed to enduring the constant ridicule and embarrassment year after year over his dumpster fire of a team.  His ego is way bigger than his desire to win, so that time is getting closer.  Tick tock.  Tick tock.

2 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Uhhh....no,  Woody Johnson purchased the Jets in 2000 for 635 million. 20 years later, the team is worth approximately 3.2 billion.  He has clearly shown during that time that he doesn't really care about winning Super Bowls and has zero passion for football.  It's more likely that he cashes in his chips for a massive payday sooner rather than later as opposed to enduring the constant ridicule and embarrassment year after year over his dumpster fire of a team.  His ego is way bigger than his desire to win, so that time is getting closer.  Tick tock.  Tick tock.

A cheap loser is more profitable and less risky than an expensive winner.