Rams vs giants

Difference  between Jets and the Rams and the Giants even though 2 teams suck and one doesn't:

Both QBs Jones and Goff both dinked and dunked the whole day.  I thought Darnold threw more passes down field this week.  The difference for Goff, which is pretty obvious, better designed and timed plays called by a better coach and much much better surrounding players.  Robert Woods or the two from the giants clearly would be our #1 wr, not to mention Kupp.  Even Jones has much better skilled players than Darnold.  

Sorry for posting something obvious but watching that game made me realize how talent deprived the Jets are and how badly they are managed by Gase and the organization.

• Upvote 1

The Giants are terrible and I love that but they are competitive.  They play with heart and stay in games unlike the Jets that were out of it in the first quarter of three out of four games.  Adam Gase is the master of the blow out.  Unfortunately, he's on the end that gets its butt kicked.

• Post of the Week 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:39 AM, TMAC said:

The Giants are terrible and I love that but they are competitive.  They play with heart and stay in games unlike the Jets that were out of it in the first quarter of three out of four games.  Adam Gase is the master of the blow out.  Unfortunately, he's on the end that gets its butt kicked.

They fn suck.  The media largely gives them a pass because NY sports reporters are all Giants homers

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

On 10/5/2020 at 4:12 AM, predator_05 said:

Goff is absolute dogsh*t. I'm 100% convinced that he'd be out of the league in 2 years if he wasn't with McVay. 

McVay definitely saved him.  He was on his way to being the next Tim Couch beforehand

Goes to show how important coaching young QBs is

• Upvote 1

I didn't watch the game but I wish I had for the Golden Tate vs Jalen Ramsey fisticuffs, especially after I heard what it was about. Can't fault a guy for throwing a punch at someone for punking and disrespecting their sister. Joe Judge didn't discipline Tate, either. I hate the Giants, but it wasn't a business issue. I'd punch Ramsey, too. Any links to the fight?

I can't substantiate or confirm this, but I heard Ramsey wouldn't let it go afterwards - "waited for him outside" or something - which is suspendable IMO. You're carousing with a stripper on social media in front of the woman you had kids with and then you're gonna wait outside to finish business when you're the toolbag here? You're not the wronged and humiliated party, jackass.

4 minutes ago, jago said:

cmon now we have one and we still have Joe. Even if he’s doing Medicare commercials now.

Interestingly, Jets have never won a Lombardi as it was only renamed in 1970 to honor recently-deceased Vince Lombardi. So we can't even say that. :(