Adam Gase having Thanksgiving dinner this year?

Rhg1084

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

This team plays hard. We’ve seen plenty of Jets teams quit on their head coach.  This isn’t one of them.  

Results aren’t measured in W’s and L’s, not this year.  The seeds Gase sows this November will help us next November.  

SAR I

??????????

Yes, the Lombardi trophy is awarded to winless team that tries the hardest!

??????????

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

It would have if not for injuries and Darnold busting. 

Hard to look like a great head coach with half a team and no quarterback.  Just ask Bill Belichick, Mike Zimmer, and Kyle Shanahan.  All these great coaches, look so mortal when their rosters suck.  Such a coincidence.  

SAR I

Why do you constantly troll us?

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, viffer said:

Yes, the Lombardi trophy is awarded to winless team that tries the hardest!

Lombardi?  The Jets are 5+ years away from any conversation that uses that word.

I guess you missed the memo where our owner announced a complete rebuild, replaced every member of our front office and coaching staff, and decided to do things "the right way" with patience and smart drafting.

You want to be a franchise that loses the dysfunction?  You want to be a franchise with a HC and GM on the same page?  You want to be a franchise that stops operating like the Jacksonville Jaguars and operates like the Pittsburgh Steelers? 

This is what Year 1 looks like.  Your expectations are beyond foolish.

SAR I

26 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

Why do you constantly troll us?

I don't troll anyone.  I just have an opinion that is different.  And if you find it unbelievable that a Jets fan could support a head coach specifically brought in to do the hard job of taking a broken 5-11 team and turning it into a 13-3 Super Bowl contender over the next 5 years via patience and the draft, that's on you.  A rational Jets fan would see that Idzik and Maccagnan left this roster in a shambles, that no head coach could succeed under these circumstances, and that it takes more than 1 draft and 1 free agency period for our new HC/GM pairing to make us into a winner.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I don't troll anyone.  I just have an opinion that is different.  And if you find it unbelievable that a Jets fan could support a head coach specifically brought in to do the hard job of taking a broken 5-11 team and turning it into a 13-3 Super Bowl contender over the next 5 years via patience and the draft, that's on you.  A rational Jets fan would see that Idzik and Maccagnan left this roster in a shambles, that no head coach could succeed under these circumstances, and that it takes more than 1 draft and 1 free agency period for our new HC/GM pairing to make us into a winner.

SAR I

If you changed the words head coach to General Manager, I think you would find a lot more people agreeing with you. What you are doing is the definition of trolling because you are voicing this opinion in a place where you are going to get a lot of people responding do to what they see as an obvious opposition. You know nobody here agrees with this position but you post it anyway. That is trolling. I mean do you really think you are going to post this stuff and get a bunch of likes.

And don't respond to this with a manifesto of what a thankless job Gase is doing. I have heard it ad-nausea and this has nothing to do with that and everything to do with you being a troll. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

He's made the playoffs.  He's won playoff games.  He got every ounce out of old man Manning in Denver, he got a terrible Miami team to the playoffs.

Consensus is that the Jets have had the worst GM's and worst drafts in the NFL for the past decade.  It's not hard to figure out the root cause of our losing.

SAR I

He won playoff games?!  As in plural? 

From what I can see, he hasn't won any playoff games.  He got blown out (30-12 against Pittsburgh) in the the one playoff game he was the HC for.  An 18 point loss sounds very Gase-like. 

Or maybe this is another one of your "we beat Buffalo" wins?

image.thumb.png.89892cd4f241794bd3b5c67d576f670c.png

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He won playoff games?!  As in plural? 

From what I can see, he hasn't won any playoff games.  He got blown out (30-12 against Pittsburgh) in the the one playoff game he was the HC for.  An 18 point loss sounds very Gase-like. 

Or maybe this is another one of your "we beat Buffalo" wins?

image.thumb.png.89892cd4f241794bd3b5c67d576f670c.png

As offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos.  I mentioned both his time with a broken down Manning and his time with a broken down Miami franchise.

Adam Gase knows how to win.  This roster is built to lose.  And that's not on Gase or Douglas.  That's on Maccagnan and Idzik, Woody Johnson who hired them if you like, you can add him too.  But don't single out Gase.  He's not the problem.  He's part of the solution.

SAR I

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Wrong. Bill Parcells turned us from a 1-15 team to an immediate 9-7 team the very next season and then 12-4 and an AFC Championship Game appearance only two years later. 

Bill Parcells was hired to replace the 1-15 Rich Kotite and come 2021...?

"X" will become hired in order to replace your 0-16 Adam Gase (only NYJ coach in history who's worse than Rich Kotite). 

I bet you were a fan and supporter of 1-15 Rich Kotite too (???‍♂️??)

Adam_Gase_Christopher_Johnson_Leon_Hess_Rich_Kotite-681x383.jpg.a3fd85ffb699c43416ca813b056137bb.jpg

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

As offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos.  I mentioned both his time with a broken down Manning and his time with a broken down Miami franchise.

Adam Gase knows how to win.  This roster is built to lose.  And that's not on Gase or Douglas.  That's on Maccagnan and Idzik, Woody Johnson who hired them if you like, you can add him too.  But don't single out Gase.  He's not the problem.  He's part of the solution.

SORE I LOSER

HI SORE I!

It’s always fun to see how much bullsh*t you throw us at each day.  Thanks for using so much imagination!

0E0E5B2E-E762-44A3-864A-53BE6DA137C1.jpeg

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Wrong. Bill Parcells turned us from a 1-15 team to an immediate 9-7 team the very next season and then 12-4 and an AFC Championship Game appearance only two years later. 

The 1996 pre-Parcells Kotite Jets.  Let's see, who was on the roster for the 1996 Jets:

Richie Anderson
Wayne Chrebet
Jumbo Elliot
Keyshawn Johnson
Victor Green
Marvin Jones
Aaron Glenn
Mo Lewis
Hugh Douglas

Compared to Adam Gase, Bill Parcells inherited a friggin New York Jets All Star team.  The 1996 Jets were actually a team capable of going 8-8 that was coached into oblivion by a crappy Rich Kotite.  All a roster that stacked needed was a disciplinarian head coach.  Oh, and a disciplinarian head coach that brought his entire coaching staff with him, several of his most loyal and talented players with him, and lucked out in his second year by finding an MVP caliber quarterback masquerading as a backup in Baltimore.

You don't want to play the game of New York Jets History with me, son.  I lived this sh*t.  The Kotite and Gase rosters were completely different.  If flipping our head coach were the fix I'd be the first to scream for it.  Smart Jets fans know that the coach isn't the problem.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The 1996 pre-Parcells Kotite Jets.  Let's see, who was on the roster for the 1996 Jets:

Richie Anderson
Wayne Chrebet
Jumbo Elliot
Keyshawn Johnson
Victor Green
Marvin Jones
Aaron Glenn
Mo Lewis
Hugh Douglas

Compared to Adam Gase, Bill Parcells inherited a friggin New York Jets All Star team.  The 1996 Jets were actually a team capable of going 8-8 that was coached into oblivion by a crappy Rich Kotite.  All a roster that stacked needed was a disciplinarian head coach.  Oh, and a disciplinarian head coach that brought his entire coaching staff with him, several of his most loyal and talented players with him, and lucked out in his second year by finding an MVP caliber quarterback masquerading as a backup in Baltimore.

You don't want to play the game of New York Jets History with me, son.  I lived this sh*t.  The Kotite and Gase rosters were completely different.  If flipping our head coach were the fix I'd be the first to scream for it.  Smart Jets fans know that the coach isn't the problem.

SAR I

Adam Gase is the worst head coach in Jets football history and 0-16 will prove that. 

Bill Parcells had forgotten more about Football as a 2x SB Champion by the time he arrived to our Jets than Adam Gase will ever know (and don't you dare ever try and compare the two). 

You see. Bill Parcells was respected by his players and knew how to light a fire under their ass and bring out the best of them. 

Adam Gase? lol he's not respected by his players and will be FIRED after his 0-16 showing. 

We should've never fired Todd Bowles at least not for ADAM GASE we shouldn't have because Gase is 10x worse than Bowles ever was. 

Bowles is now DC for a really good Bucs team; Gase (like Kotite) will never find another coaching job, ever again. 

On 11/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, BettyBoop said:

In the field of psychology, the DunningKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

This is Adam’s Gaze to a tee.

a/k/a people who espouse religion yet have no moral or ethical compass.

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Bill Parcells was hired to replace the 1-15 Rich Kotite and come 2021...?

"X" will become hired in order to replace your 0-16 Adam Gase (only NYJ coach in history who's worse than Rich Kotite). 

I bet you were a fan and supporter of 1-15 Rich Kotite too (???‍♂️??)

Adam_Gase_Christopher_Johnson_Leon_Hess_Rich_Kotite-681x383.jpg.a3fd85ffb699c43416ca813b056137bb.jpg

SAR I

Two Trolls In a Cage, it's a rap song, by Phillystaxx.

• WTF? 1

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Adam Gase is the worst head coach in Jets football history and 0-16 will prove that. 

Bill Parcells had forgotten more about Football as a 2x SB Champion by the time he arrived to our Jets than Adam Gase will ever know (and don't you dare ever try and compare the two). 

You see. Bill Parcells was respected by his players and knew how to light a fire under their ass and bring out the best of them. 

I'm not comparing Adam Gase to Bill Parcells.  You are.

Adam Gase? lol he's not respected by his players and will be FIRED after his 0-16 showing. 

This awful Maccagnan team is giving 100% every Sunday.  They aren't imploding, backstabbing, or making inflammatory social media posts.  All indications are they LOVE Adam Gase and are bought-in to the rebuild.  And that's why he will be returning for the 2021 season.

We should've never fired Todd Bowles

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Typical SOJF Eeyore refrain.

For two years.....

"Fire ______ ________!"

Then a year later.....

"We never should have fired ______ ________!"

Figure it out already.  This time, let's not fire the guy.  Let's actually hold onto him and let him grow into the job and let him work with the GM to rebuild the roster.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I'm not comparing Adam Gase to Bill Parcells.  You are.

This awful Maccagnan team is giving 100% every Sunday.  They aren't imploding, backstabbing, or making inflammatory social media posts.  All indications are they LOVE Adam Gase and are bought-in to the rebuild.  And that's why he will be returning for the 2021 season.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Typical SOJF Eeyore refrain.

For two years.....

"Fire ______ ________!"

Then a year later.....

"We never should have fired ______ ________!"

Figure it out already.  This time, let's not fire the guy.  Let's actually hold onto him and let him grow into the job and let him work with the GM to rebuild the roster.

SORE I

Good morning SORE I!  

It’s Saturday morning and SORE I is coming at us with her usual busllsh*t.   

DA038B45-B0A5-42EE-A382-50F27F0B03C6.jpeg