Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

cop is useless if all townies are millers, maybe spootles got cute though and made scum some kind of reverse miller.

If out there a cop 100% should be invetigating and report the first result that isn't scum

The bold is something I’ve already emphasized. Your redundancy is nothing if not typical.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m also a Miller.
CTM is ******* obsessed with me. 

I’ve got a couple theories about the opening scene - but if I delve into them are folks going to crap themselves and call me scum?

Ya think?

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

this seems a tad over defensive ... almost a ping

Wait for it 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

100%, 

unvote

vote ape

Whoop! There it is. Somethings never change. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Best part of CTM voting me for explaining my joke about setup talk is that he used to become of the top 3 to get aggravated with me when I did it. 

I made the other 2 quit playing. ???

yeah , never happenned sparky

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

There's potentially something here, to your point the line list of characters that revealed after us aren't exactly know for being pensive or reasoned with 1 notable exception

Crusher: Bacon brain

JC: Does what a toy 8 ball tells him to do, lets all hope it continues to tell him no when he asks if he should blow something up

Greenseed: Just met him but seems like Hess jr

vote  Stark   agree here, first and only sane person seems like something he'd kick around as town.

Jif: promiscuous bisexual stoner (pronouns xim/xer) whose untreated veneral disease has progressed to full blown neurosyphilis

Integrity28: drinks his own piss and got off the evolutionary train 1000's of generations ago

jf80: fapping idiot

etc..

You just used this as an opportunity to lob insults en masse.  Personally, I'm here for it.  5/5 star post.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ya think?

Wait for it 

Whoop! There it is. Somethings never change. 

the pet ape routine is cute and all post game and when you are protecting him on the main forum, but theres scum to catch. Step it up fatson

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

Good stuff Jvill. I think everyone revealing is fine because in the case of a lie detector it might come in handy since Millers can throw off the cop unless we know someone is lying about being a Miller. So maybe they can work together at a later time if both exist. Side note: some people did not say they were Millers but posted photos or other things to hint it. I also agree with Ape about scum fake claiming with an unfavorable result anyway. Super cool game setup. 

Wait, how come none of this rhymes?

But yeah, I’m fine with everyone revealing because after like 3 or 4 people revealed it’s to the point where holding off on revealing merely narrows the list for scum. The lack of discussion and the speed of it is what threw me off.

The picture reveal didn’t bother me from JC, odd from Stark who again I thought would’ve talked it through more.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

yeah , never happenned sparky

Wait, you’re going to honestly contend you never lectured me about how taking setup was giving scum cover?

@The Crusher @JiF @Jetscode1 @Pac y’all getting this?

Slats, ctm and dpr gave me endless sh*t about this when I first started.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

the pet ape routine is cute and all post game and when you are protecting him on the main forum, but theres scum to catch. Step it up fatson

this is evidence that ctm has logs everything about me right at the top of his mind / my stalker 

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s not real concern. It’s a reference to the old ways - I used to stupidly float all sorts of theories on setup, and it would create a cluster eff, giving scum all sorts of ways to muddle things. I didn’t do a good job of separating playing the game from how I would have designed it, so I’d always be talking setup.

As for my reveal, I made it after reading and 4 posts of the game. I typically post mid-read regardless of how behind I am, so that I’m giving folks my genuine reactions rather than calculated ones after digesting everything that happened while I was gone. I especially do this early game. 

Yeah that’s the vibe I got after you then proceeded to dive right in to setup speculation

• Upvote 1

this is good for max, every post i make generates  4 responses. 

1 response to me from both ape and crusher = 2

1 response from crusher to ape and vice versa as they take turns sniffing each others butts = 2

• Haha 2