NFL Sunday Ticket

2 minutes ago, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

Honestly for the  $$ it’s worth it to just illegally stream 

To bad illegal streams suck. I tried using a VPN using NY area with You Tube TV that worked for a few months but now that does not work either. I don't mind paying for NFL Sunday Ticket I just despise DirecTV they are a horrible company and I'm hoping they lose enough business that they go under

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Anyone know what's going on with this ? First I heard pile of crap DirecTV lost out to ESPN Plus now its still saying you need DirecTV to get the games. Is this still under negotiation ? Not getting much info on google searches . 

Directv still has exclusivity until next year. Here are your choices: Pay Directv or do the College pay thing for $99, Use Locast for $5 per month and spoof your location, Use illegal streaming for about $50 a year. If you want a good legal streaming service, YoutubeTV is good and you can get the Jet games even if you live outside of NY.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

To bad illegal streams suck. I tried using a VPN using NY area with You Tube TV that worked for a few months but now that does not work either. I don't mind paying for NFL Sunday Ticket I just despise DirecTV they are a horrible company and I'm hoping they lose enough business that they go under

So which VPN are you using and on what device for youtubetv? Because I am doing it and have been for 18 months without any issue. My illegal streams that I use are excellent too.

6 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

Directv still has exclusivity until next year. Here are your choices: Pay Directv or do the College pay thing for $99, Use Locast for $5 per month and spoof your location, Use illegal streaming for about $50 a year. If you want a good legal streaming service, YoutubeTV is good and you can get the Jet games even if you live outside of NY.

Do you get the Jet games on YTTV using a VPN I'm assuming? I'm hoping so as I would have all the necessary pieces to do this.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Anyone know what's going on with this ? First I heard pile of crap DirecTV lost out to ESPN Plus now its still saying you need DirecTV to get the games. Is this still under negotiation ? Not getting much info on google searches . 

Think that DirecTV has the games for two more seasons then its ESPN+ and maybe others, I thought there was Amazon whispers

10 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

So which VPN are you using and on what device for youtubetv? Because I am doing it and have been for 18 months without any issue. My illegal streams that I use are excellent too.

Im in Texas so Im using ExpressVPN with youtube TV It worked for about 2 months then they started asking me where my location was over and over every day. I answered correctly NY area and then one day it just shut You Tube TV off saying I was in Texas and I had to confirm that just to get the service back on again.

I made a post about this a while back telling people here on these forums to use a VPN and then mine went to sh*t.

So You Tube TV on an Nvidia Shield using express VPN

I've also noticed that some services detect a VPN right off the bat and will not play unless you disable the VPN

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Im in Texas so Im using ExpressVPN with youtube TV It worked for about 2 months then they started asking me where my location was over and over every day. I answered correctly NY area and then one day it just shut You Tube TV off saying I was in Texas and I had to confirm that just to get the service back on again.

I made a post about this a while back telling people here on these forums to use a VPN and then mine went to sh*t.

I've also noticed that some services detect a VPN right off the bat and will not play unless you disable the VPN

OK, so I update with my mobile phone and not on my shield. But after updating every 3 months or so, it works fine. I use my phone with express vpn and fake gps app. Works fine.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Directv will have us by the nuts forever. Unless you want to stream, but streaming live TV sucks and there’s always a delay.

Directv will lose exclusivity next year. ATT is trying to dump Directv and they won't pay the NFL for Sunday ticket anymore.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:22 AM, Smashmouth said:

I have the same software. YTTV doesn't work anymore but I was able to get the games off off NFL.com using the VPN. I had to play around with it a bit sometimes, but I got it to work every week.

• Upvote 1

On 6/10/2021 at 9:46 AM, Ken Schroy said:

OK, so I update with my mobile phone and not on my shield. But after updating every 3 months or so, it works fine. I use my phone with express vpn and fake gps app. Works fine.

Ken what Fake GPS app do you use ? I only mentioned the sig change cause its still Sam Darnold

On 6/9/2021 at 10:11 PM, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

Honestly for the  $$ it’s worth it to just illegally stream 

Seriously. I cut off my cable in part cause the only thing I watched on TV was Jets on Sunday and I couldn't even watch that with Gase and the team not even trying last year. I couldn't have made a better choice. I'll be exclusively streaming illegally this year. I'm not giving them a dime anymore

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

Thats the name. "Fake GP Location"  My sig should say "Zach".

Your member profile rank says "ZACK" your signature is pic of Sam Darnold throwing the football. I just changed my Member rank to ZACK as well. My guess is you do not have sigs enabled in your profile after the forum upgrade

18 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

Thats the name. "Fake GP Location"  My sig should say "Zach".

Got it fixed ...For some reason you tube TV had my Home location is Tulsa Ok LOL Then when I tried to change it back to NY area it said I reached my limit to change my home area ... So I called You Tube and they told me the only way to change it back without interuption of service was to cancel my service and re-sign up so I re-signed up with my old NY zip code and used the VPN and all is well got the NY channels :) 

Thanks for the help Ken