Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I don’t even know that I “cleared him”, its a weird role.  

I was attacked on N1.  It described a scene that while I was looking at Spoot, something took a swipe at me.  He described the attacker as having yellow eyes that appeared in the woods.  

Can you or someone explain the

“one less vote to lynch” thing?

17 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Not really.  Unless I’m misunderstanding something.  
Why would it take 3 votes to lynch you now, based off what you shared?

Because I was maimed.  Some attacked me and now it takes 1 less vote to kill me.  

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How do we not Lynch  @JiFapono today? If he’s town and somehow really messed up like he said he did then so be it, it’s on him. No way in hell he should survive today. 

Because that's an overly simplistic, by the book, what-we-always-do-so-why-change BS type of decision that loses games.

Now kindly unvote and let's get some more opinions before going with the mindless play.

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because that's an overly simplistic, by the book, what-we-always-do-so-why-change BS type of decision that loses games.

Now kindly unvote and let's get some more opinions before going with the mindless play.

So we don’t Lynch JiF today and we Lynch someone else and they are town? Do we have this same conversation tomorrow and let JiF live a second day? Let him just walk to  end game for the sake of  not doing what we always do? I’m not sure what asking anyone else’s opinion is going to do. 

20 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

1. So if JiF is not scum, and he cleared 80, that leaves 4 suspects. Two of them were very quick to vote him.  Are they both scum? Maybe, but I find it likelier that it’s 1/1.  If that’s the case, which of them do you suppose is scum? Because you haven’t voted. 

2. Why would JiF include a fabrication in his coming-clean reveal? It makes no sense.  He either lying about all of it or telling the truth about all of it. 

3. What’s with this “one less vote to lynch”? Is that a thing? 

Numbered your post cause it’s just easier that way on the phone.

1. If it’s not JiF today I’m leaning Crusher, and I’ll address why in a separate post. I do find it interesting how you narrowed it down to a pool of 2 though and frame it as if one of them has to be scum.

2. I wasn’t insinuating that JiF would be telling the truth about his role but lying about being shot. Although it is a little overly simplistic to say that if he’s scum he’s lying about everything. If he’s scum he could be lying about the role but telling the truth about getting shot.

3. A couple of games ago I had a role where it would take an extra vote to lynch me. Don’t know if I’ve seen the reverse but I don’t think it’s that’s crazy of a leap.

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Agreed, and it comes off as opportunistic. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So we don’t Lynch JiF today and we Lynch someone else and they are town? Do we have this same conversation tomorrow and let JiF live a second day? Let him just walk to  end game for the sake of  not doing what we always do? I’m not sure what asking anyone else’s opinion is going to do. 

ewwwwww  fear mongering, my mt is starting to ping

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Are you sure your reading it right? Maybe you should read it couple more times to make sure. 

lol - yes, you're making it seem like I'm the only option today and setting the stage for not only a mislynch today but impending disaster after.  It's growdy to the max! 

18 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

lol - yes, you're making it seem like I'm the only option today and setting the stage for not only a mislynch today but impending disaster after.  It's growdy to the max! 

Ok, fine I’ll play. Unvote. Dyslexia is real yo! I’m busy this morning when I get. Chance I’ll go look at that nonsense you posted. 

On 6/29/2021 at 9:48 PM, Drums said:

I don't like the obsession with Spoot thus far

unvote vote Ape

On 6/29/2021 at 10:17 PM, The Crusher said:

What don’t you like about it?

Crusher calls out Drums here

On 6/29/2021 at 10:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Obsession.

Mmm hmm

On 6/30/2021 at 7:40 AM, The Crusher said:

Certainly worded stronger than I read it. 

Agrees with Ape that the wording is too strong.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:01 PM, The Crusher said:

Are we lynching last games  mod day 1 now? 

On 6/30/2021 at 11:07 PM, jvill 51 said:

Fair point. Who else ya got?

On 6/30/2021 at 11:18 PM, The Crusher said:

No one person  is standing out. Greenseed is really quiet. JiF is doing his reluctance thing he dies after a good game. Saw a post by Arsis I thought was out of character. 80 is not doing as much as he typically does. 

Defense of Drums after a few people jump on his train. Don’t mind the whole last games mod thing that much, but..

On 7/1/2021 at 10:47 AM, jvill 51 said:

GS is definitely quiet but he said he would be, waiting to see if he picks it up. JiF we’ll see when he decides to grace us with his presence. Which Arsis post caught your eye? And 80 seems content to sit back this game after pushing the action along with you last game. I could go there but as of right now I still like Drums a whole lot better. @Drums change my mind?

On 7/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, The Crusher said:

I gotta find the post. I’ve not looked at Drums much because of last game mod thing. But will look at him. 

Not sure what he had to look at. Drums barely posted and the post that caught him all the heat had already been called out by Crushluv himself.

On 7/1/2021 at 12:35 PM, The Crusher said:

Ape  posted first in response to Spoots parody sing swing and complete miss. He posted quite a few times pushing spot and I don’t see a problem with Drums post. Ape was pretty much obsessing. 

And now a complete flip from “obsessing is too strong” to “Ape was pretty much obsessing”.

I think he wound up hammering or close to it, but writing was pretty much on the wall at that point and Drums never showed to defend himself.

the play around the Drums lynch combined with him saying “there’s nothing to discuss” with JiF today when we hadn’t even gotten JiF’s claimed results or reveal yet have him number one for me right now. 

Vote Crusher

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok, fine I’ll play. Unvote. Dyslexia is real yo! I’m busy this morning when I get. Chance I’ll go look at that nonsense you posted. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

Jif - Crusher, Arsis (2)

Arsis - Greenseed (1)

Crusher - Jvill (1)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Crusher calls out Drums here

Agrees with Ape that the wording is too strong.

Defense of Drums after a few people jump on his train. Don’t mind the whole last games mod thing that much, but..

Not sure what he had to look at. Drums barely posted and the post that caught him all the heat had already been called out by Crushluv himself.

And now a complete flip from “obsessing is too strong” to “Ape was pretty much obsessing”.

I think he wound up hammering or close to it, but writing was pretty much on the wall at that point and Drums never showed to defend himself.

the play around the Drums lynch combined with him saying “there’s nothing to discuss” with JiF today when we hadn’t even gotten JiF’s claimed results or reveal yet have him number one for me right now. 

Vote Crusher

Reasoning is fine. I always play against the momentum on day 1 as town. Did the same thing last game. I gotta look at the JiF thing better, but last game he was the best ever, this game waited to let everyone else  gave a chance to play, when he did play he misread his game pm and gut a townie lynched. Sounds legit. 

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Explain why scum JiF would do what he did.  On D2.  Down a teammate.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:02 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Which is accurate.  But I don't know why your cop mechanic would lead you to a Spoot guilty in light of that info.  Meanwhile, I don't expect you to pull that as scum either.  Bit of a mess, but my vote is to leave you alive today.  I'm also flattered that you investigated me, lol. 

We always lynch the guy who messes up like this the next day but it rarely actually gets us anywhere.  Just ends up a waste of a day. 

Not voting anyone yet until I can devote more time to the game and we get input from everyone.  A speedlynch of JiF does us no good.  We can always lynch him at the end of the day if nothing else jumps out.  

And @The Crusher read the bold again.  I’m not advocating letting JiF stroll to endgame.  I’m advocating slowwwing down this day and not speed-lynching JiF immediately like you were pushing to do.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Explain why scum JiF would do what he did.  On D2.  Down a teammate.

He lost his team mate and decided to YOLO this bitch. But yeah, more than likely he misread his game pm. Not like he has been reading them for a couple decades. 

• Haha 2

On 7/2/2021 at 7:33 AM, JiFapono said:

Good job gang!  See, this is why I let others play a little.  I knew youz had it in youz!

On 7/2/2021 at 7:34 AM, JiFapono said:

^^^^dies tomorrow.

This was pointing to an Arsis post at night

On 7/2/2021 at 1:47 PM, JiFapono said:

It is time to insert my dominance.

Spoot is scum

Vote Spoot

Votes spoot

On 7/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, The Crusher said:

Any reason or you just feeling it?

I question it

On 7/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, JiFapono said:

My PM told me so

His pm told him. I'm assuming he and Nolder don't have a QT. 

On 7/2/2021 at 3:04 PM, Spoot-Face said:

This is either a desperate play from scum JiF, or scum has a framer.

I understand the logical move is to lynch me to vet this claim from JiF. I'm VT, so town isn't losing a PR, and we haven't lost anyone yet and have killed one scum and the sk. Town is in good position right now. Just be careful about how you handle JiF once I flip town.

Spoots rebuttle

On 7/2/2021 at 3:06 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

This is an endgame play, not a desperation play.  Scum doesn't do this, down a man, on D2....

At least 80 is staying consistent. 

On 7/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Lynching me is the right move.

Tomorrow you're all gonna have to deal with JiF, whether you think this is a desperate lie by him, or if he's telling the truth and I was framed.

After that, I'd put Crusher, Greenseed, and Arsis, in the pool to look at.

unvote

vote Spoot

On 7/2/2021 at 3:18 PM, JiFapono said:

Unvote

did we lynch him?

I think I read my PM wrong

9 minutes after Spoot hammers himself

On 7/2/2021 at 3:18 PM, JiFapono said:

oh, ok, well, I actually dont know what I read, so it's still possible you're scum, if not, sorry? 

Not sure if he's talking about his original pm or an answer he got back from Nolder.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:21 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

JiF is obviously scum

Yeah

On 7/2/2021 at 3:23 PM, JiFapono said:

I'm not, I just dont think I understand my role like I thought I did and like, I just reread some stuff and I now I'm confused and the mod hasnt answered my questions. 

Sorry, started a new job, been busy today...

I understand that new job part but the rest seems like bullshit. 

On 7/2/2021 at 3:25 PM, JiFapono said:

Why would I do this as scum?  lol  Strange leaps here.

Because you lost your team mate and you decided to YOLO this bitch That's why.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

To my memory, we've never let a player live when he comes back with a false positive investigation.  If Spoot flips town, JiF is next.  Period.  

Ok, so I guess 80 isnt that consistent. Flip flopping like a soft dong.

One more thing on 80, while the description received appeared to be describing a monkey, I was told that he was building a fire.  

Again, these are like riddles/scenes and I'm having to figure them out.   I didnt share that earlier because I wanted permission from the mod to share.

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

One more thing on 80, while the description received appeared to be describing a monkey, I was told that he was building a fire.  

Again, these are like riddles/scenes and I'm having to figure them out.   I didnt share that earlier because I wanted permission from the mod to share.

OMG I can't even. LOL

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I’d rather you read your pm closely and asked Nolder questions before you got  a townie lynched. 

We had 1 miss lynch and you’re acting like it’s the end of the world.  It happens.  

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

9 minutes after Spoot hammers himself

Not sure if he's talking about his original pm or an answer he got back from Nolder.

Yeah

I understand that new job part but the rest seems like bullsh*t. 

Because you lost your team mate and you decided to YOLO this bitch That's why.

Ok, so I guess 80 isnt that consistent. Flip flopping like a soft dong.

The more I think about it, the more it kinda makes some sense as a YOLO play if he’s the only one left. Need three mislynches, get one on Spoot for free, play the “why would I do this as scum” card the next day and hope to survive, then frame somebody else in endgame and hope town follows. It’s risky, but there is a path there if he’s scum.

The one problem I have with it is he did it with little/no heat on him. Why make the game about yourself at that point if scum? Why not wait until, say, today or tomorrow pending which way town seems to be going?