Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

I’m a town flavor cop.  I investigated Spoot.  I thought I read something different then I did.  I searched 80 last night, he’s some sort of monkey I guess.  I don’t know.  Dumb role.

Some one attacked me N1, I’m 1 less vote to lynch.  

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I’m a town flavor cop.  I investigated Spoot.  I thought I read something different then I did.  I searched 80 last night, he’s some sort of monkey I guess.  I don’t know.  Dumb role.

What did the PM say about Spoot?

If JiF can be trusted:

1. JiF is a cop

2. 80 is cleared as town

3. JiF is a three vote lynch. 

That means 2 of Crusher, Arsis, myself and Jvill are scum.  Of those would both scum start a train? I doubt it. I think Arsis jumped the gun, Jvill has played it smooth. Methinks they’re both mafia. 

Vote Arsis

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If JiF can be trusted:

1. JiF is a cop

2. 80 is cleared as town

3. JiF is a three vote lynch. 

That means 2 of Crusher, Arsis, myself and Jvill are scum.  Of those would both scum start a train? I doubt it. I think Arsis jumped the gun, Jvill has played it smooth. Methinks they’re both mafia. 

Vote Arsis

I’d be surprised if it’s 2 left. That would mean 4 out of 10 were non-town, with at least one night with multiple shots fired if JiF is telling the truth. Would also mean we’d be looking at a town loss with a mislynch here, even though half the people killed so far were non-town. Just seems way too unbalanced.

If there’s only one left, we can safely assume that 80 is indeed town. Which means we either lynch JiF now and if he’s telling the truth we’ve got endgame tomorrow without the WIFOM hanging over our heads, or we lynch someone else and if we pick wrong we’ve got to deal with it in endgame.

Personally, I think it’s unlikely JiF pulls a stunt like this as scum. He had no heat on him at the time and all it would do is put a target on his back when proven wrong. But i do see the appeal of just clearing the deck heading into tomorrow if we mislynch him, assuming I’m right that there’s only one left.

22 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’d be surprised if it’s 2 left. That would mean 4 out of 10 were non-town, with at least one night with multiple shots fired if JiF is telling the truth. Would also mean we’d be looking at a town loss with a mislynch here, even though half the people killed so far were non-town. Just seems way too unbalanced.

If there’s only one left, we can safely assume that 80 is indeed town. Which means we either lynch JiF now and if he’s telling the truth we’ve got endgame tomorrow without the WIFOM hanging over our heads, or we lynch someone else and if we pick wrong we’ve got to deal with it in endgame.

Personally, I think it’s unlikely JiF pulls a stunt like this as scum. He had no heat on him at the time and all it would do is put a target on his back when proven wrong. But i do see the appeal of just clearing the deck heading into tomorrow if we mislynch him, assuming I’m right that there’s only one left.

2 scum and a SK?  That would make 7 town and JiF gets an immunity?
That doesn’t sound right. 

31 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

2 scum and a SK?  That would make 7 town and JiF gets an immunity?
That doesn’t sound right. 

Don’t want to get too bogged down in modding decisions here but I think that’s about typical. JiF being full of sh*t about being shot N1 and it actually being alternate night shots is the only way it would make sense to me.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Please call me Poppy Crusher from now on. First grandson bitches!!!!!

C294B067-11E3-4064-A8CF-D3A07200158F.jpeg

Congratulations, Crusher! What an adorable bundle of joy! Now you have someone to spoil without the added responsibility of being a parent!

• Post of the Week 2

On 7/2/2021 at 10:43 PM, JiFapono said:

Which is accurate.  But I don't know why your cop mechanic would lead you to a Spoot guilty in light of that info.  Meanwhile, I don't expect you to pull that as scum either.  Bit of a mess, but my vote is to leave you alive today.  I'm also flattered that you investigated me, lol. 

We always lynch the guy who messes up like this the next day but it rarely actually gets us anywhere.  Just ends up a waste of a day. 

Not voting anyone yet until I can devote more time to the game and we get input from everyone.  A speedlynch of JiF does us no good.  We can always lynch him at the end of the day if nothing else jumps out.  

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Had Spoot flipped scum my inclination would have been to lynch Arsis for uselessness but we can't really afford to do that now.  Lame.

How do we not Lynch  @JiFapono today? If he’s town and somehow really messed up like he said he did then so be it, it’s on him. No way in hell he should survive today. 

On 7/2/2021 at 9:14 PM, jvill 51 said:

Personally, I think it’s unlikely JiF pulls a stunt like this as scum. He had no heat on him at the time and all it would do is put a target on his back when proven wrong.

So if JiF is not scum, and he cleared 80, that leaves 4 suspects. Two of them were very quick to vote him.  Are they both scum? Maybe, but I find it likelier that it’s 1/1.  If that’s the case, which of them do you suppose is scum? Because you haven’t voted. 

On 7/2/2021 at 10:27 PM, jvill 51 said:

JiF being full of sh*t about being shot N1 and it actually being alternate night shots is the only way it would make sense to me.

Why would JiF include a fabrication in his coming-clean reveal? It makes no sense.  He either lying about all of it or telling the truth about all of it. 

What’s with this “one less vote to lynch”? Is that a thing? 

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How do we not Lynch  @JiFapono today? If he’s town and somehow really messed up like he said he did then so be it, it’s on him. No way in hell he should survive today. 

Meh, pretty obvious I’m town. I just made a mistake. It happens. 

5 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

So if JiF is not scum, and he cleared 80, that leaves 4 suspects. Two of them were very quick to vote him.  Are they both scum? Maybe, but I find it likelier that it’s 1/1.  If that’s the case, which of them do you suppose is scum? Because you haven’t voted. 

Why would JiF include a fabrication in his coming-clean reveal? It makes no sense.  He either lying about all of it or telling the truth about all of it. 

What’s with this “one less vote to lynch”? Is that a thing? 

I don’t even know that I “cleared him”, its a weird role.  

I was attacked on N1.  It described a scene that while I was looking at Spoot, something took a swipe at me.  He described the attacker as having yellow eyes that appeared in the woods.